🗳️🎄SYS - 12/16/21 - Holiday Street Market! ❄️🗳️

Comments

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

it’s not THAT bad like I felt really cute.... Glu pls stop where are the hidden cameras
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    elle_baby said:

it’s not THAT bad like I felt really cute.... Glu pls stop where are the hidden cameras
    i was just about to submit an outfit with this top but changed my mine bc dresses seem to be doing better in the VB but it's so pretty i love this look
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Oh well 🙄🙄🙄
    Voting in this SYS is bananas, these are great!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I won't lie, i've voted in the vb and the majority of popular votes have been for christmassy outfits (as in the christmas box items) and casual outfits. My tb for the moment is somewhat reasonable and everyone's doing christmassy and casual outfits. My scores arent too high but im currently fourth, i might start doing more festive outfits and see how it goes.

My current outfits in order: 39,42,35

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    @thesweetone Are you saving the ballerina outfit from last week? If you are you will not get the next storyline until you buy it/turn it down. Since this is a 5 week storyline you have to complete each weekly quest before you get the next one. If you are not saving last week’s outfit I would contact Glu because you should have received a call.

@geenellys thank you for your answers dolls! I am saving the ballerina outfit, perhaps I missed this part about it stopping other storylines because it wasn't like this before 😕 so do you know, if I turn it down, will I be able to complete this week's one or is it too late? 
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My first two looks. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    @thesweetone Are you saving the ballerina outfit from last week? If you are you will not get the next storyline until you buy it/turn it down. Since this is a 5 week storyline you have to complete each weekly quest before you get the next one. If you are not saving last week’s outfit I would contact Glu because you should have received a call.

@geenellys thank you for your answers dolls! I am saving the ballerina outfit, perhaps I missed this part about it stopping other storylines because it wasn't like this before 😕 so do you know, if I turn it down, will I be able to complete this week's one or is it too late? 
    I'd imagine you would be able to complete the storyline as it all seems like its one big story divided into multiple parts.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Some gorgeous looks from the VB

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    First two!
    Started late hoping for a chill-ish group because I love the TS dress, but there are already people submitting looks with the pretzel. 💀

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    maggiemay said:

According to Kalinda you will still be able to get the next storyline after you either turn it down and buy it. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    looks 1 & 2 didn’t score as well as i hoped they would… also sad to see ballgowns being the popular pick:/ 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited December 2021
    some gorgeous dolls in the vb 😻 & i think i spotted @LindaVB in the vb 😻
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited December 2021

First two looks!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @annalynn can you post the steps for how to hold the bags and cup together? I used to do it but it's not working for me in sys!
    iOS
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Well that didn’t go the way I’d hoped 😔
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    some gorgeous dolls in the vb 😻 & i think i spotted @LindaVB in the vb 😻
    Yes first row, third look is me! Thanks for spotting me!! I really liked that one but it did not do too wel… it got 39 votes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hadn't so low scores since I started to playing one year ago. Was so excited about this theme, but unfortunately with these scores I'm not getting anything except maybe the pretzel. And the SYS score problem isn't fixed, this week is gonna be 3rd week I have score problems and can't collect the rewards. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I hope my scores pick up ☹️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @watermelonsugarhigh I think we're in the same TS group 😊
    I hope you're getting good votes for your amazing looks! 💕
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    My first 3 looks. Not doing great but I'm really glad we're finally having a casual theme ❄️🎄

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @AliBryant you have to choose one of the hairstyles that won’t let you use handhelds, i use this one. wear the hair into sys and then click the shopping bags. after that you can change your hair to whatever you want and the bags will just float there until you select another handheld! i hope that helped, i’m not the best at explaining lol. if you need me to post more pictures to help explain better i can! 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 1-4 happy my scores are picking up 🎄😊
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Shellydaliie @peachypink thank you dolls! 💗
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

First four! 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Caisakkh said:
    1-3 

You were robbed, these looks are gorgeous
    Thank u 🥺💗
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    Just found myself in the VB! It's been more than a month since I dressed my doll like this, and it wasn't during a SYS 💀

Real people shouldn't be competing against bots!
    The exact same thing happened to me last week. 
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Look 4. Thought I’d try a dress as none of my casual outfits are scoring over 35 but looks like I’m not the only one 🥺

Won the Xmas aura, it’s cute!