🎈🎄KK:H Weekend Event - 12/17/21 - Party Party Party Weekend!🍾🎵🎁

Comments

• ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    geenellys said:
    ponylegs said:
    So earlier I messaged support asking about the dating event rewards in the gift box and this is how they responded lol

I think they thought you meant old gb items like shirts and bags you might get in daily boxes too but already was confirmed that the event points you get are still party event points they just forgot to change the icons from the love event is not like if you get event point in the GB they don't get added to your earnables 
    Ah that could make sense, I guess. I did say that I received dating event points when there's no dating event going on so that's what I assumed they were referring to. 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I am not happy with what I picked. I really wanted the mug or the dress. But I’m not gonna chase. Need k-stars
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    which hairs do you think will look good with the earnable hat? because none of mine really work
    I really like the shoes 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    School girl

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    This is the fastest I have ever finished a party event!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Anjakkh said:

Stunning 🤩 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Its quite frustrating that I can't do the party events with one full bar of energy as I for some reason have a 6 hour mission in my grotto that i didn't know of and now parties take longer to do.

How do you finish the event so quickly, I don't even have the hat.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    So I was saving the ballerina outfit to buy at a later date and have just realised I didn’t get a storyline this week (I’ve been ill 😷) because it’s a 5 week thing or whatever,
    so i I don’t start this weeks part of the storyline will I miss it or will it carry on when I eventually buy the ballerina outfit? 
    @KalindaKing can you confirm ? 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    So I was saving the ballerina outfit to buy at a later date and have just realised I didn’t get a storyline this week (I’ve been ill 😷) because it’s a 5 week thing or whatever,
    so i I don’t start this weeks part of the storyline will I miss it or will it carry on when I eventually buy the ballerina outfit? 
    It will carry on after you buy the outfit.
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Its quite frustrating that I can't do the party events with one full bar of energy as I for some reason have a 6 hour mission in my grotto that i didn't know of and now parties take longer to do.

How do you finish the event so quickly, I don't even have the hat.
    If your parties take that much energy , I think it’s better if you finish the 6 hour gig in your grotto and then carry on to having parties in Bel Air home. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Even I don’t don’t buy it for a few weeks? 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I love it 😍

Nikaraf said:
    Even I don’t don’t buy it for a few weeks? 
    Yes even if you don’t buy it for a few weeks. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf thank you so much 🥰❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

Omg how did you finish that fast? I need some tips 🥺 I’ve never completed an event even when I try so hard
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @alejandraguem for party events use the bel air mansion and do 3 hour parties, invite all 8 guests (3 in the dining room, 2 in the living room, one in the foyer, one in pool and 2 in grotto) and only do the 5energy action above their heads - thats enough to finish one 3h party
    its good to watch the ad to speed up your energy gain, also travel around la adn tap objects to gain energy, also if you have items from the weekend events it gives you extra points during parties so that can help finish quicker sometimes.
    But yeah like this you can finish it! I hope I didnt forget anything 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Hi, I'm new! 👋 I have never finished an event faster to get the cute dress - and I think it works with this hat I got in the free box and thought is ugly! Now I love it 😄

Ilze said:
    Hi, I'm new! 👋 I have never finished an event faster to get the cute dress - and I think it works with this hat I got in the free box and thought is ugly! Now I love it 😄

Your doll is beautiful 🤩 Welcome 💙
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I love the tights 😍. My outfit for the week of Christmas
    Anjakkh said:

Omg how did you finish that fast? I need some tips 🥺 I’ve never completed an event even when I try so hard
    @alejandraguem Sorry for the late reply! But just like @sarie said
    sarie said:
    @alejandraguem for party events use the bel air mansion and do 3 hour parties, invite all 8 guests (3 in the dining room, 2 in the living room, one in the foyer, one in pool and 2 in grotto) and only do the 5energy action above their heads - thats enough to finish one 3h party
    its good to watch the ad to speed up your energy gain, also travel around la adn tap objects to gain energy, also if you have items from the weekend events it gives you extra points during parties so that can help finish quicker sometimes.
    But yeah like this you can finish it! I hope I didnt forget anything 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Is anyone else not getting the extra points for getting a box item?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
    finally finished yay

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Is anyone not getting the NPC points after doing parties, only the +5 for chatting with them? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Candyy said:
    Is anyone not getting the NPC points after doing parties, only the +5 for chatting with them? 
    @Candyy unfortunately the party points (the purple stars) don’t count towards contacts leveling up. Another reason why party events are so grueling 😓
    Candyy said:
    @Candyy unfortunately the party points (the purple stars) don’t count towards contacts leveling up. Another reason why party events are so grueling 😓
    Not the purple star party points, I meant the contact points each time we invite them to any gig. I've done so many parties this weekend and just noticed the bar is increasing so slowly (because it's increasing by only 5 each time) when normally I would've already collected tons of energy by now. Is this happening to anyone else's game too or is it just mine? :/
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Candyy said:
    Candyy said:
    Not the purple star party points, I meant the contact points each time we invite them to any gig. I've done so many parties this weekend and just noticed the bar is increasing so slowly (because it's increasing by only 5 each time) when normally I would've already collected tons of energy by now. Is this happening to anyone else's game too or is it just mine? :/
    It's still the same as what @dinoqueen9 is saying, the contact points only go up by 5 points for parties.
    maggiey said:
    Candyy said:
    Candyy said:
    It's still the same as what @dinoqueen9 is saying, the contact points only go up by 5 points for parties.
    Oh, maybe I'm going crazy or maybe it's too late at night here xD anyways thanks for replying @dinoqueen9 and @maggiey ❤️

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

Love every piece 🥰
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426