Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Pls let us be able to change the skin colour/eye colour of our contacts!! I want some of them to have those halloween skintones 😀
    Also we used to be able to change the eye colour of our contacts. I want this to happen again pls 🥰
  • Options
    boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    LexKKH said:

Having a partner in game issues:

• Having them throw backhanded compliments at your doll: To younger players & even older ones this normalises accepting this type of behaviour within relationships.
    Edit: My in-game partner isn’t bad for this, but I’ve seen what other doll's partners say/ NPC’s in random locations.

• Simon joking about how rude the guys are in the task about making your own game.
    Well if people are talking about that, change it.

• When you don’t spend time with your partner whenever you enter your house or a room in your house they always have something negative to say- when trying to throw a party I don’t want to see the upset face and my in game partner telling me negative things, I didn’t even say he could move in. 😐

• needing to date a lot… but also having 10 other things to do.

What should change: Nicer NPC's, Being more positive- just cut every negative line, maybe a quest about healthy relationships to potentially help those who may miss the signs of suffering from an unhealthy relationship or even causing one.
    Edit: The option to send flowers or send them on an unsupervised date where your doll goes off for 20 minutes once a day. (no energy needed).

Henry is so out of pocket for that 😭
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Can you make a way where we can tell when are daily videos for kstars start?
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Like a timer? 
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Popular and random changes I'd like to see

Kloset organization but let us customize it. Like give us 3-5 different sections in each category to organize our own. Also a mini SYS kloset where we can change the items for each theme and be able to rotate them in and out during a SYS event.

I'd really like to have optional positions for handhelds. Some of the handhelds make no sense in the positions they're in and they cover a lot of the beautiful details in dresses. 

Stacking three tickets. When life happens we shouldn't have to lose our lead because we couldn't drop everything to put another look together.  

There's more that I can't remember rn but will be back to update when I do.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    could simon please stop calling us every hour?🥴<3
    Yes it’s so annoying 🥴 I keep on thinking we’re gonna get something or whatever just to be disappointed 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Popular and random changes I'd like to see

Kloset organization but let us customize it. Like give us 3-5 different sections in each category to organize our own. Also a mini SYS kloset where we can change the items for each theme and be able to rotate them in and out during a SYS event.

I'd really like to have optional positions for handhelds. Some of the handhelds make no sense in the positions they're in and they cover a lot of the beautiful details in dresses. 

Stacking three tickets. When life happens we shouldn't have to lose our lead because we couldn't drop everything to put another look together.  

There's more that I can't remember rn but will be back to update when I do.
    YES!!! Like everyone is saying, a diamond business we can buy and furnish for kstars. Waikiki is just sitting there and it's gorgeous.

I also wish we could change the color value in our dyes. Like a toggle to make them softer or more vibrant. 
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Ooh, an idea based off @JuliaJade’s pop up shop suggestion—it would be really cool if pop up shops included past SYS/TS earnables so we have a chance at them again! We wouldn’t know when or if certain items would be in the shops so people would still want to use extra tickets and win them in SYS, but this would give people a second chance (especially since tiers were introduced so some people couldn’t get higher-tier items)
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    could simon please stop calling us every hour?🥴<3
    Accept a job and never do it 😄
    i stopped him that way lol
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Glu, can you please fix the problem with the SYS events, me and some other players can't collect our SYS rewards, the button "collect" just isn't there. This glitch isn't fixed for almost 3 weeks, after the 2nd December update. We don't have response from the customer care. 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Anyone remember those boxes you would buy in cod zombies and a random gun would come up?

Something like that a randomised system where you get boxes but pay with cash…

And it’s filled with K-stars/diamonds/clothes/tickets  & you can get old weekend gift boxes or TBs or any other box. But you can only buy a limited amount.

First box: $5000
    Second box: $500000
    Third box P2P (actual money): $2
    but you can choose the p2p option from the start.

This happens on a monthly basis & you can only open one box each pallet.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I would like that in this or in future updates, you can fix it, it's scoring well in sys and all of a sudden the scores drop in an inexplicable way. I've already contacted support several times and they always say this is normal and we know it isn't. so please fix it
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.