🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    fallon said:
    I would like that in this or in future updates, you can fix it, it's scoring well in sys and all of a sudden the scores drop in an inexplicable way. I've already contacted support several times and they always say this is normal and we know it isn't. so please fix it
    I got almost all 36s there’s no way this system is not rigged
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    update tb boxes!! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    im excited for this update tbh 🙈 cant wait to try out the celebrate your squad members thingy
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    How about daily diamonds for VIP members? A big part of why people get VIP is for stars, and now that diamonds seem equally as important in the game we should be at least getting a few a week!
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Are we getting spoilers soon? I hope so ... @KalindaKing
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    The 12.7 clothing spoilers aren't ready yet, but I'll share before the update goes live in January!
    take your time! @KalindaKing
    thank you for always keeping us updated with these upcoming updates :smile: ur doing an awesome job 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    This is huge!   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The Kudo boxes would be better if I could just get items for my doll. If I bother with duets again, I'm not doing it with a male doll I have to buy stuff for and I don't want stuff my doll can't use. Also I don't know how many kudos I can get out of SYS and I already reached the maximum level. I also had no intention of marrying off my doll again anytime soon. There should be kudos you can give just because. 
    Platform: Android

• Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Want to get more prizes? You can start sending kudos to your squad members soon! There will be more types of messages in the activity feed and then you can react by sending kudos. For example, you’ll see when your squad members level up, get married and succeed in Show Your Style events.

You’ll start with 5 kudos, and you can give 1 kudos per message. Multiple squad members can give kudos for the same message. Once you receive 15 kudos, you can open a gift box that only contains clothes for both genders, k-stars and diamonds! The kudos you’ve given and received in total will appear on your player profile.

The amount of kudos you have to give will get refreshed twice per week, so you can keep celebrating your friends’ accomplishments!

Hate to sound too critical, but I agree with the ladies above me. Im always excited for new features, but it doesn’t hurt to fix what’s already broken, which would make the game a lot more enjoyable for us all. The idea of Kudos sounds alot better than how some of us are picturing it, but I too will wait before I criticize it too much. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    excited to get this feature in the game !
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.