🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @justanna
    Hi, I personally wouldn’t buy from the Kloset because in June & November every year the Kloset prices are 50% off (or a little bit more).

I think spinning kollection or opening Christmas GBs would be better, though if you don’t want to wait for the deals & don’t mind spending extra now then go for it.:)
    Hi. Do we only have this event only twice a year? 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @justanna
    Hi, I personally wouldn’t buy from the Kloset because in June & November every year the Kloset prices are 50% off (or a little bit more).

I think spinning kollection or opening Christmas GBs would be better, though if you don’t want to wait for the deals & don’t mind spending extra now then go for it.:)
    Seems so - Kimiversary and Black Friday
    @justanna Thank you!! 😊
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @justanna

Yeah sometimes we get specific items on sale too like they would have all of the balmain items at a x % off for a weekend
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys, this specific items includes *face items* too? 
    I think - but defer to more senior players, I might be mistaken - I saw some brand makeup on sale in autumn, but not so sure.
    justanna said:
    I think - but defer to more senior players, I might be mistaken - I saw some brand makeup on sale in autumn, but not so sure.
    Yeah iirc we had a some items on sale in september and october 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I mean maybe they are random but they definitely do random sales in the year other than the anniversary and BF
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    What about double kstars if we buy kstar packs during the Christmas event? Does anyone know? 
    Its just normal no offers unfortunately 
    geenellys said:
    I mean maybe they are random but they definitely do random sales in the year other than the anniversary and BF
    Thanks a lot!! 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I think I'm going to spread out which palettes I spend on during the holiday VIP. Last year I took most of my turns on the first palette but the last palette was the one with the most items I wanted out of the boxes I took multiple turns on. Hoping I get at least half of the stuff I want, especially the green dress, the Christmas lights and the makeup look I wanted the most.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This will be perfect for your holiday IG Stories! New GIPHY stickers featuring Kim! Just search for Kim Kardashian Hollywood. You can see them here: https://giphy.com/search/kim-kardashian-hollywood-stickers?sort=recent
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    These are great.  I think I probably 8aded a few if these in there over the years.  Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hey dolls are you getting calls from Maria about luxe goals? I don’t get the calls anymore for like 1 month. I made contact with customer care about the issue but they sent me an irrelevant answer. Does anyone having the same issue or know the solution?
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @lovelydoll
    I don’t get them but, I think I know why.
    You need 3 or less active quests to get the luxe goals I think - I could be wrong.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @lovelydoll
    I don’t get them but, I think I know why.
    You need 3 or less active quests to get the luxe goals I think - I could be wrong.
    @LexKKH thank you for your answer 🤍 I guess the exact number is 10. I found it in a discussion and Koko was mentioning as 10.
    I think I'm going to spread out which palettes I spend on during the holiday VIP. Last year I took most of my turns on the first palette but the last palette was the one with the most items I wanted out of the boxes I took multiple turns on. Hoping I get at least half of the stuff I want, especially the green dress, the Christmas lights and the makeup look I wanted the most.
    I had the same experience with Halloween boxes and got so much ugly useless stuff (probably collected all there was!) that I’m a bit afraid of opening boxes again…

So is the advice to open 2-3 boxes on one palette? Any strategy that works?😂🙏
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    justanna said:
    I had the same experience with Halloween boxes and got so much ugly useless stuff (probably collected all there was!) that I’m a bit afraid of opening boxes again…

So is the advice to open 2-3 boxes on one palette? Any strategy that works?😂🙏
    I never do that because what if that palette is full of fugly things or maybe it doesn’t even contain what I want. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    This update has caused problems with my sys events for 2 weeks. Each time I contacted customer care and helped me claim my rewards but it is frustrating, every time I must reach out to them to get my rewards. At the moment unable to collect my rewards yet again. 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    If someone got these eyes..Can you please show me how they look .. I can’t see really good from this preview

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    If someone got these eyes..Can you please show me how they look .. I can’t see really good from this preview

I'm glad this Kollection came out right before VIP.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Anjakkh said:

I spun thrice and got energy, hair and the eyes... I hope this helped :-) I know tomorrow is VIP but I can't resist spinning hahaha

Edit: fixed typo

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited December 2021
    madeeline said:
    Anjakkh said:

I spun twice and got energy and the eyes... I hope this helped :-) I know tomorrow is VIP but I can't resist spinning hahaha

Tysm!❤️ 
    The eyes look great on your doll😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    madeeline said:
    Anjakkh said:

I spun twice and got energy and the eyes... I hope this helped :-) I know tomorrow is VIP but I can't resist spinning hahaha

Tysm!❤️ 
    They look great on your doll😍
    Thank you! I also got the hair and since it's not interrupting the view of the eyes, I put it on too 🙏🏼
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

excited about this 👏🏼
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    edited December 2021
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Took me three tries but I’m happy 😙

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got the bundle 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.