👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    In other news, I got an Apple gift card for Christmas and am definitely going to save it to spend on the next star sale 😌
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @LindsayRose I am sad that you have to leave but I am very glad you are taking care of yourself. Your health is the most important thing. I am thankful to @maggiey for keeping a spot for you if you decide to return to the game. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.💕💕
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    maggiey said:
    I can’t believe I was just innocently scrolling through twitter and then found myself being attacked like this 😓 
    edit: also just saw someone beat me posting this in the updates thread 😅

Lmaoooo.. I had to stay at my friend William’s for about a week a couple months back. He saw how much I was playing and asked me what I even do in this game and I was just like “Ohh I wouldn’t wanna bore you with the details”🤭

I’m just glad I’m not alone in this😂
    maggiey said:
    I can’t believe I was just innocently scrolling through twitter and then found myself being attacked like this 😓 

Lmaoooo.. I had to stay at my friend William’s for about a week a couple months back. He saw how much I was playing and asked me what I even do in this game and I was just like “Ohh I wouldn’t wanna bore you with the details”🤭

LOL I try to keep as much of my gameplay out of sight as possible to avoid having to explain the game 😅
    I know the Kardashians are not universally loved by the people so I have definitely been hesitant to tell people what game it is. I play it for the fashion, events, and the community though, not because it's associated with Kim 🙃
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiemay @buffysummers0990 Thank you both for the beautiful pieces !!! 😍
    She/Her
    Android
    @LindsayRose Thank you for sharing, love 💕 I hope this break helps bring you some peace and strength 💜
    I can't wait to reconnect when/if you decide to come back 💕
    She/Her
    Android
    Also yall, I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. After a year and a month (I haven't seen it since its debut), I finally got the Baby Blue Kollection !!! 😍💙

She/Her
    Android
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    maggiey said:
    maggiey said:

LOL I try to keep as much of my gameplay out of sight as possible to avoid having to explain the game 😅
    I know the Kardashians are not universally loved by the people so I have definitely been hesitant to tell people what game it is. I play it for the fashion, events, and the community though, not because it's associated with Kim 🙃

This 👆🏻 lol I try not to play in front of others because they don't get it 🤭 a couple of weeks ago I had to pretend I was going to the bathroom because I needed to submit one of my sys looks to keep my clock running and not miss a ticket and I was having dinner with some friends 😬😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hey dolls, I haven’t been active with the past events this month (although I still login daily for kstars) since my dad passed 2 weeks ago. I’m curious which event was this available to get this doll’s hair on the right? 😅

@smcs97 Hi hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad passing. If you ever need anything or or want to talk to someone, we are here for you  💕

The hair storyline gift from 2 weeks ago where we meet Czarina 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @smcs97 I am so sorry to hear about your father.  I know this is a difficult time and if there is anything I can do for you or if you need to talk please message me. 💕
    @smcs97 my condolences for your father's passing, losing a loved one is very difficult. We're here for you 💕
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    @smcs97 I’m so sorry about your dad. If you ever need someone to talk to we’re here for you🤍
    Wishing everyone a happy holidays and some joy today in what has been a challenging year for many 🎄❤️🎄
    May the new year bring lots of happiness, love, and warmth to all you and your loved ones  💕
    Thank you all for being such wonderful people and making this squad one of the highlights of my year 💕
    Also wanted to thank @maggiemay for the squad reward! 💕

• smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Aww thank you so much dolls, we may not know each other in real life but knowing that someone out there is there for you means a lot to me especially in these difficult times, your words are deeply appreciated 🥺💕 @maggiey @maggiemay @dpeters @Aniya_

I would also like to wish everyone a happy holidays! Sending love and light 🤍
    Happy holidays kkh friends! Thank you for letting me be a part of this wonderful squad! Hope you are having a great time with your loved ones, stay safe 🤗
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a happy, healthy and safe Holiday season! Sending lots of love your way!❤️
    @smcs97 I am sending all my love & strength to you and your family during this difficult time. I pray that you and your family find comfort within one another and heal together. ❤

If you need anything, please let us know. ❤
    She/Her
    Android
    I hope you lovelies have been having a wonderful holidays season - whether you celebrate Christmas and Kwanzaa ❤☃️!
    I'm looking forward to New Year's - may it bring us positivity, happiness, and success ✨️
    She/Her
    Android
    This is what should be available in the upcoming update 💕

And here are the items I have highlighted in red, would be happy to add them to my look book if anyone needs 😊

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The items I have are marked off, lmk if anybody wants me to add to my look book!
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    The items I have
    I definitely want both the bags I missed out on!

edited December 2021
    @buffysummers0990 I can add the bag with the flowers to my lookbook for you if you ever want to get it after the update comes out 😊
    @maggiey Awesome, thank you! I’ve been saving up diamonds so I should be able to get it as soon as the update comes out💕
    I know this mask is from the Halloween boxes but does anyone know if it's available for diamonds and if so, how much?

edited December 2021
    @maggiey I’m not sure if it’s available for diamonds or not but I can add it to my lookbook and we’ll find out - for science!

edit: it’s there now if you wanna take a look😊
    @buffysummers0990 it’s not available for diamonds but thank you so much for helping me find out! Greatly appreciate it 💕