🗳️KK:H SYS Duets 12/23/21💑 Naughty & Nice!💑🗳️

Comments

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Love spending every diamond I have chasing those cute items all to get tickets and dyes 💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I hate these duets sys :( 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    first two looks finished voting, perfect scores so far. currently in third 😄

• bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited December 2021

Not sure why my screenshot quality is so poor… just got a new phone lol. That’s not fun 
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    What phones do you guys play the game with? My tablet screenshot quality is great when I used it, but my iPhone quality isn’t. All your screenshots make your dolls look great while my screenshot quality looks like it came out of a toaster lol. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My first look
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I hate that this is a duet SYS during Christmas weekend
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    My first two looks

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    this is my first time doing duets! looks 1&2 hope this keeps up 🙏🏼 Everyone’s looks are great!

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    boles said:
    What phones do you guys play the game with? My tablet screenshot quality is great when I used it, but my iPhone quality isn’t. All your screenshots make your dolls look great while my screenshot quality looks like it came out of a toaster lol. 
    I have to use remini to enhance the quality but I hate it because is just full of ads for everything 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Love the earnables so I hope I can keep these scores up.

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    @FoxieLola is this you?ThIs is gorgeous!😍 I think we're in the same group. Good luck to you.
    Hey yeah that's me!!! Thank you so much ❤️  It's rare I'm in a TS group with a forum doll 💜 good luck to you, your first look (or the one showing at the moment) is beautiful 😍 
    Thanks  so much💗
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    After spending 80 diamonds chasing the wings during sugar plum, glu finally decided to be nice and give me what I wanted my first 2 picks. Thanks glu
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I opened 3 boxes and got 2 dye and 1 with 1 ticket so I think I’m gonna stop there…
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Got the dress in my second box instead of dye for once and calling it quits there. Glu may realise I scored for once and take it off me 🤣
  • hannahvhannahv Registered Users 119 Posts
    Also.. I plan to dye that VS inspired Lingerie set in every colour and hope that works. Ain’t got time for this over Xmas 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    :(

• Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Spent 90 diamonds and got everything but the list 😅😍 I hate dyes! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Dont ask me why I thought the event started 7h ago and I used an extra ticket… its been a long year 🤦‍♀️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I just managed to save 25 diamonds for a dress with wings and luckily found it in the VB so bought it and used it for my second look. 😍

I’m sad this SYS is happening over Christmas weekend as I’m not going to able to be online for a big chunk of it and will miss some tickets, but hey I got a good start and if I’m lucky I’ll get the halo. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Guesses for who these dolls are dressed as start now…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    First two looks! 🥰✨😈

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    submitted my first two looks!
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I love this theme and everyone looks amazing, but it’s so demoralising getting two perfect scores then checking the TS board and seeing you’re 7th. 💀

It’s so hard to keep up in this game when you’re not spending money every week. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Am i the only one who kinda likes duets? I feel like I do better in them than I do with solo sys. I'm glad cause I really want the earnables and i find it easier to get both earnables in duets.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Every single doll who posted their looks are absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS! 

Too bad I can't play a lot since it's christmas weekend.

Wishing all of you a happy holidays!!! Best wishes to everyone ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️