šŸ‘€ Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

I've just started a squad, looking for daily members, last squad I joined had lots of inactive members and I wanna be able to hit the daily boxes!!Ā 
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited April 2022
    kueenV said:
    Hi there! Weā€™re looking for 2 more players to join our active squad - Celestial Dollhouse āœØšŸ’– Request to join if youā€™re looking for an active squad to join! We have players that make purchases pretty regularly, so get ready for lots of giftsšŸ˜ŠšŸ„°

Squad #155174
    Still looking for just 1 more dollāœØšŸ’–šŸ„°
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My squad cutie pa tooties is still currently looking for five members! to join just send a request through to the squad numberĀ 906284 and send me a dm so I know who it is ! we're a very active group w members that regularly send out gifts < 3
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Squad name: Cowboy Bebop
    Squad number: #295177Ā 
    3 spots left!!!Daily players join us plssss
  • Kit87Kit87 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey all name is Kitana Iā€™m new well starting over Iā€™m friendly play everyday.. Iā€™m looking for some friends and squadĀ 

• katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I'm looking for 1-2 members! 2 of mine have been inactive for a few weeks and it's time to remove them.Ā 
    Send me a message of your in-game name so I can approve the request: The Scarletts #972433Ā 

PS Yes, I did just have a moment of insanity and spent all of my diamonds... Reality hit when I saw the diamond count at 4.Ā I'm back though, grounded.Ā 
  • MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same as quietoffi, Iā€™ve just left a squad due to inactivity. I would love to join another if anyone has room? Iā€™ve logged in daily for years so am a very consistent player. Hope to see you in a squad soon! šŸ’›
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    The squad I'm in is really inactive, is there a squad I could join?
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • Momo_kkhMomo_kkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey guys. I reallly need a sqaud šŸ„ŗ been playing for almost 3 years and would love to be in a sqaud where all the members log in so we can get gift boxes. Please let me know!

• pollypocket39pollypocket39 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited December 2021
    ā€¦
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hey everybody! I just left my squad due to inactivity, so Iā€™m looking for a new squad to join. I play daily and spend lots of money on the game. So if youā€™re looking for an active member to complete your team, let me know. ā˜ŗļø
  • pollypocket39pollypocket39 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

daily players with space for a couple more !
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Removed 1 inactive doll, msg me to join. Looking for dolls with a nice lookbook to shop from, or more paid players. Have a nice day!
  • Taiga_AnnaTaiga_Anna Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I recently started playing again after a year. Looking for a daily active squad to join
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hello, I just started playing again after taking a couple months off. Looking for an active squad, I play daily.
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Criss64cCriss64c Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! My name is Cris and iĀ“m looking to join a squad.Ā 
    IĀ“m a daily player and I spend a loot of time playing this game.Ā 
    IĀ“ve been playing this game since eight years ago! LOL
    Android player
    Top 10 +++
    Feel free to message me so we can all help each other.
    Happy holidays!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Hii iā€™m looking for a forum squad thatā€™s active! Iā€™m a daily player. Please let me know if anyone has a spot! ā˜ŗļø
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Looking for a forum squad!
    I am a daily player and I spend a lot of diamonds when I canšŸ˜Š
  • ChopTopChopTop Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey there dolls, daily player here looking for a squad to join.Ā 

I occasionally spend money on the game so you may receive some goodies from me.Ā 

• envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    ChopTop said:

I occasionally spend money on the game so you may receive some goodies from me.Ā 

Hi! Iā€™m looking for an active member! Squad name is BluPrint and # is: 639880.
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi!! We have some openings in our squad for new members! If you are a active player and like the vibe we would love to have youĀ  <3Ā 

@bansheeschild can we please remove inactive members and recruit new active players, looks like a few haven't played for a week/weeks ā™„ļø thank you
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hi ladies! I am looking for a squad - mine has stopped logging in enough to collect the boxes, and thatā€™s really depressing šŸ˜„ I am a daily player, and am on the forum, and would love to join a squad who logs in every day.
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I need 3 more ACTIVE, DAILY members for my squad! I have removed those who donā€™t play daily, so if you want to be part of the ā€œBluPrintā€ and meet the criteria, join us šŸ„°.Ā 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited February 2022
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Just created a new squad! āœØ looking for daily players. We are frequent purchasers.Ā 

Squad name: gap tooth girlĀ 
    Squad number: 791803Ā 

justanna said:
    Hi ladies! I am looking for a squad - mine has stopped logging in enough to collect the boxes, and thatā€™s really depressing šŸ˜„ I am a daily player, and am on the forum, and would love to join a squad who logs in every day.
    I just made a new squad! Youā€™re welcome to joinĀ 
    ChopTop said:

I just created a new squad! Youā€™re welcome to join. Daily players & frequent buyersĀ 
  • amouraamoura Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Hey, Dolls šŸŽ€ I formed my own squad !! Anybody who likes playing this game, whether you're new to it or have been playing for a while, a paid or free user, as long as you're a daily player, you can definitely join!! šŸŽ€

Doll's name isĀ NayomiĀ Ā <333Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Squad #: 373142
    True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you are great, you have no need to hate šŸŽ€