🛍️🎅KK:H VIP 12/24/21 It's a Christmas VIP Weekend!🎁🛍️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Hey dolls! First off, I love seeing everyone's looks and buys, everyone looks fantastic 😍

I wanted to postpone this outfit for the next VIP, but I'm wondering whether it's time sensitive and will dissappear? I have other outfits postponed just fine but I've heard this storyline is a little bit different. I'd also like to buy today's red outfit down the line. Any help is appreciated! 

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021

I got some stuff the day before but 🎉

I also got over 100 energy lol…

I hope everyone is/were able to get everything they want!

Edit: I also got this dress! Nearly forgot it!

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I got the coat in my free box! I’m so happy. I opened way more Christmas boxes than I intended to and I didn’t get the items I wanted most so I think I’m done. Maybe I’ll get the green dress next year. 😞

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I opened 4 Christmas boxes, took two spins in the new kollection and bought this week's storyline outfit to get all the earnables 😊

My free box was red dye 😭 so I'm still deciding if I want to open another box to try to get one of the items 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I bought the storyline outfit just for this hair. I am not fond of the storyline dress but I have major FOMO and knew I would regret not getting this hair. Only took me 6 boxes to get the GB outfit. Opened a couple of Christmas boxes and got the blush I wanted. This VIP weekend has been great. 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    What storyline triggers the outfit for this weekend? Do I have to do last weekends first? I don’t normally do storylines lol but I really need this weekends outfit 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    evilhag said:
    What storyline triggers the outfit for this weekend? Do I have to do last weekends first? I don’t normally do storylines lol but I really need this weekends outfit 
    yeah this update its all connected so ballerina outfit -> coat outfit -> this week 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Mad about having to skip the storyline outfit, but it's too much when I want to maximize on how many turns I can take on holiday boxes. I might have gotten the hair at least if we got the option of getting parts by themselves. 
    Platform: Android

• bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

My highest is 1660 for WatchGang 🙄 Wish I had the one to donate 
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    Hey dolls! First off, I love seeing everyone's looks and buys, everyone looks fantastic 😍

I wanted to postpone this outfit for the next VIP, but I'm wondering whether it's time sensitive and will dissappear? I have other outfits postponed just fine but I've heard this storyline is a little bit different. I'd also like to buy today's red outfit down the line. Any help is appreciated! 

@thesweetone I'm not sure because I haven't tried this yet, but I think you can pause it, however you won't get the following week's storyline (I.e. this week's outfit with the red dress). I *think* if you buy it before the end of this update you should be able to get the rest of the storylines/outfits, but don't quote me on it. Sorry I can't be of more help!
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    spent way too much today 😅

also opened my last few Christmas boxes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Took a lot of turns on holiday boxes and got some of the stuff I was hoping to get, but the green dress didn't pop up in any palette. At least I got one of the makeup looks and 2 of the other dresses I wanted plus other stuff I was hoping to get like those black gloves with the white fur trimming. Even though if I didn't get the dress that keeps alluding me, I got a lot of my wishlist.
    Platform: Android

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Got the storyline outfit and then got what i wanted from the box, love the wings but not sure if i want to splurge for the rest of the vip items since i really want the hair but don't really care for the dress

Chrysalis said:

@thesweetone I'm not sure because I haven't tried this yet, but I think you can pause it, however you won't get the following week's storyline (I.e. this week's outfit with the red dress). I *think* if you buy it before the end of this update you should be able to get the rest of the storylines/outfits, but don't quote me on it. Sorry I can't be of more help!

Thank you! ❤️ Sucks, I preferred when the storylines were separate from each other, that's way easier
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    What is the gift for this week's storyline please? 

Decided to open one Christmas box and got this sweet handheld 🎀 

Got the tights 😍 

Overall, I've done pretty good this event!

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    The necklace. @kadyyy
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thanks doll @LexKKH
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    In love with my red angel 🥰
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    sarie said:
    evilhag said:
    yeah this update its all connected so ballerina outfit -> coat outfit -> this week 
    Omg. I had so much energy saved up from not playing. That Zaddy storyline was offensively long lol. Used up all my saved energy. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • CayenneKCayenneK Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Can someone post the weekly storyline gift?

Nvm I saw someone posted it earlier!
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    also bought the storyline outfit
    I love everything. Happy Holidays everyone ❤
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Help!
    So I finished this VIP weekend…but I’m not sure about the storyline outfit, 280 kstars is a little 😬😬

I LOVE the hair and the rest is ok

agree - skip it
    awesome - save for next VIP weekend
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    ahh i really want the coat 
    i opened enough for a free box (where i got an old ugly shirt) and the wings !!💕
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Ok one more lol
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i got kstars and the purse! i hope i can get the white coat

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh