🛍️🎅KK:H VIP 12/24/21 It's a Christmas VIP Weekend!🎁🛍️

Comments

• its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Lol how?? 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I bought the weekly outfit and this is my freebiethan spun twice this kollection and got energy and budlethen chase coat and stockings but I had to give up 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I should be getting through an offer this weekend. I can't decide if I should bother taking another turn on a holiday box, take another turn to see if I get the GB coat or take another turn on the new kollection.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Spun the new kollection and opened some holiday boxes to get to the earnable dress! I love the wings so much, they’re gorgeous 😍😍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I should be getting through an offer this weekend. I can't decide if I should bother taking another turn on a holiday box, take another turn to see if I get the GB coat or take another turn on the new kollection.
    If you go for the coat focus on the coat and visualize picking the box with the coat. Clear your mind, think coat and go  with your 1st impression. If karma is with you your 1st choice is the right one.  Good luck. The coat is fabulous. I have all my fingers crossed for you. if you choose to try again.  :smile:

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Are people buying the rather flamboyant #fashiongoals outfit?... It's rather something but not sure it will come in handy later? Especially when it's not Christmas! 
    @kokokokonut I'm probably going for the coat because it's the cheapest thing to take a turn on again and I get the item I'm focused on getting a pretty large amount of the time. 

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    edited December 2021
    What’s the name of this weeks story? I am not getting it.. and i want that outfit baaad ❤️ I have couple of stories paused because of the outfits.. whats the max on pause? 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    @Ilze The next time I get a fashion goal, I was planning on getting one I could get more use out of. It's fun looking but we would have to get TB holiday themes outside of the holiday season to get any chance to use it. 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Ilze said:
    Are people buying the rather flamboyant #fashiongoals outfit?... It's rather something but not sure it will come in handy later? Especially when it's not Christmas! 
    Maybe they just really like the dress? I got the money dress that's never useful lol I just thought it was cute and had a gift card I wasn't going to use on anything else. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Maybe they just really like the dress? I got the money dress that's never useful lol I just thought it was cute and had a gift card I wasn't going to use on anything else. 
    Oh I wasn't clear, I meant is it a popular one to buy and if it is, do I need it 😄 It's very special, just not sure I would use it anywhere! 
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Nvm
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Stella_KKHStella_KKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

I love the coat 😍
     Frenchie  🇫🇷
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @hayitsnatasha since we'll have some sort of ice queen sys theme i think the ghost outfit could be usefull for that 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    How does pausing storyline outfits work? Like, how does the game know what outfit to display to you when it’s the same designer?
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Such pretty items this weekend✨ 

Highlights of some of my Christmas boxes picks

Also super happy about getting the coat for free!

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    What are the chances of storyline outfits showing up in pop ups, hopefully with the option to only get the parts we want? I'm saving up in case this week's storyline look comes back or others I missed out on. I wanted that hair so much and it's going to hurt to have to look at it in the voting booth. 

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    sarie said:
    @hayitsnatasha since we'll have some sort of ice queen sys theme i think the ghost outfit could be usefull for that 
    Hmm you’re right I feel like that is one of the coolest outfits that’s come into the game so far 😂
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    How does pausing storyline outfits work? Like, how does the game know what outfit to display to you when it’s the same designer?
    @DaisyJ

It makes multiple rooms like this.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I need 200 more kstars to get to the hair, anyone got any tips or is this not achievable🥺
    I need 200 more kstars to get to the hair, anyone got any tips or is this not achievable🥺
    If you have the option to do surveys for stars, definitely do that!!
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    @DaisyJ

It makes multiple rooms like this.

OHHHH okay I see. Thank you so much! @peachypink 💕
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Do you have any of those 2 star offers? Those can add up quickly. Also if you have extra kash you can do those shopping achievements. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I am soo upset 😭 I just wanted the bundle!!! Should I spin again or should I just open xmas boxes ? 😭😭
    I am soo upset 😭 I just wanted the bundle!!! Should I spin again or should I just open xmas boxes ? 😭😭
    The kollection will come around again, the christmas boxes won’t be back until next year!