Options

VIP Contacts (What’s the Point?)

MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
Can someone please explain to me the point of the VIP contacts? I’ve been building them up a while and am at BFF level with a few of them. I mostly use them on jobs because they give more stars then regular contacts and use up less energy. However in the years I have been playing this game I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve received the VIP contacts special reward for using them in their specified job (i.e. Kylie for photo shoots, Kendall for modeling jobs, Kourtney for appearances etc.). So if I’m not getting the extra stars or other rewards for using them is there’s really any point or is it just a waste of time? Do you get any prizes for maxing out their friendship and what even is the highest level you can get with them? Can anyone please help me out with answers?🙏 

Comments

• Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    For me, there's no point. I have to the stage of BFFs and I haven't got stars at all. Idk 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I've used the VIP contacts a few times but I haven't gotten kstars from them. I have gotten fans from Kendall a few times, but that's it for me.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I have gotten K-stars from them but I think it's random. There's no pattern so it's pretty much up to luck. Besides the fact that they do help finish gigs a tad bit faster and the rare times they give K-stars, there's no need for them. They also look pretty outdated so, idk if they're of any use
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I I use Kim a lot, and I have gotten K stars, but I just like really like their extra payout when you tap them.  For me that’s reason to call VIPs (again, tbh I really only use Kim). 🎄
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    i know this isn’t related but what about charming npcs that you already added for like 5kstars, what does it do?
  • Options
    watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @jackiekkh i think it’s just gives extra friendship points. instead of the 5 points from just chatting with them, you get 10
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @jackiekkh i think it’s just gives extra friendship points. instead of the 5 points from just chatting with them, you get 10
    ohhh okay thank you!! that’s pretty useless for 5 kstars then hahha
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't used VIPs for awhile because you have to get through a gig with them to then invite them to another gig. It feels like a waste of time and I hadn't gotten Kstars often enough to think it's worth it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I wonder if anyone has ever maxed out any of the VIP contacts? Must be why I can’t find any information about what you get if you do. Everyone must have realized it wasn’t worth the effort and gave up 😂