🗳️KK:H SYS Duets 12/23/21💑 Naughty & Nice!💑🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This is my second time doing Duets and I'm already over the idea of having to dress two dolls. This takes too long unless I'm already sure I know what I want to do with a theme. Plus the hearts voting system should not be paired with the tier system. 
    Platform: Android

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Last 3 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    10 - 14 😻
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    chelzie said:
    chelzie said:
    I just have to laugh 😂😭

It keeps getting worse lmao 💀

That's a minimum of 74 tickets which means they've sent 148 individual looks. 148! And here I was, struggling by my 5th look.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Has anyone else ever watched their look being scored and noticed a discrepancy?  The look I just submitted had scores start coming in right away so I decided to wait and watch. I got 4.5 hearts pretty quickly and my look was still in progress.  I refreshed a couple times and still the same. Then I refreshed and my hearts had gone down to 4 and my total score only had 4 points added 🤔. My look finished with 4 hearts. Noooo, nothing at all rigged about the scoring 🙄🤬

• sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    sammiegoe said:
    First two looks! 🥰✨😈

Looks 3-6 and 7-10! 

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Did we ever get the Ice Queens white outfit? I have the sparkly boots and the necklace and hair but Ím missing the white outfit 
    What are the storyline gifts? I got the necklace and hair, what do the sparkly boots look like? I have a feeling I’m missing a bunch of items from this months stortlines? 🤔
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    HAD to do a couple Grinch looks! Thank you @peachypink for the awesome inspo💚

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    @brenhin is this ur doll ? if it is ur doll looks beautiful 😻
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Last few looks 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 those are amazing! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @Elenaaa these are the sparkly boots/pants.

There is also a thread that lists all the storyline gifts and outfits but I can’t link it. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 1-14 🥸👍🏽

She/Her
    Android
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    chelzie said:
    I just have to laugh 😂😭

Thats absolutely ridiculous. Regardless of if that person had saved tickets, thats a pretty obscene amount of tickets to spend on an sys event. Idk the exchange rates for different currencies 100% but that amount of votes would cost at least €30 and thats assuming they scored mostly perfect scores which they clearly didn't only score because the number would've ended in a 0 or 5. Maybe the person really liked the prizes but its just completely unnecessary to spend that much especially seeing as second place is almost 50 hearts away from them which for some people would've been their entire score for this sys. It might also be the amount to get the last earnable item if I remember correctly. I do think it could stem from doing well in an sys and having a fear of losing your spot so you over compensate by submitting more tickets in order to secure your place but ofc they took that ott.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    This sys has been unbelievable for me, excluding the last two looks that I submitted because ticket buyers went ham in the last 10 minutes, every look apart from 1 that I submitted got 5 hearts. Like in a regular sys, I would obviously not score that well consistently and if I did get a 60, I most certainly wouldn't keep getting it for the rest of the sys event.
     ✨🎄💕

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

9-14 🥂
    i’m OBSESSED with my last look, i like to think of them as housewive besties: one married for love and one married for money lol 🤑
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 7th place in silver III 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Placed 2nd on Silver III with no extra tickets! The TS prizes weren’t my favorite, but the boots and hair definitely grew on me and I’m excited to use them. I LOVE the earnables as well!!
    edited December 2021
    @Elenaaa these are the sparkly boots/pants.

There is also a thread that lists all the storyline gifts and outfits but I can’t link it. 

Oh I do have the boots haha, was looking for them in the wrong place! And thank you! I was looking for such a thread! 💕 also I really love that haircolor on your doll! 😍
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    4th place in gold 
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

This sys was very exhausting 🥴 but came in 10th 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Placed 4th in a very calm group:) happy I got items. I have no idea how to style these shoes though...will have to figure it out
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

YAY it didn’t change last minute! I love my prizes, I think the boots are gonna be really useful for edgier/rock SYS 🖤
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

I wanted the lights sooo much. No extra tickets