🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I think the dress we got today is inspired by this one. Happy Holidays everyone! ❤️💚

She/Her
    iOS Player
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    When will these outfits gonna come in the game? 😭

• Jualy17Jualy17 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    When does Hearts of ice storyline ends? I really wanted to date Nikolai but there is not even a sign of him :(
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    i don't know where and who to ask such a question but here it goes. Y'all seem to have a great sense of style and I am asking for your opinion 🥰😳 I want to bleach my hair at home but I am afraid of a horrible outcome so I won't risk bleaching all of it. I have these two hairstyles in my wardrobe that I love and inspired me to have a similar hairstyle irl. What do you think? Should I go for bleaching just the front part like in the pic shown or not? Do you think this type of hairstyle looks tacky? 🦧😰(I will mention my natural hair is wavy kinda like the first pic but a little more voluminous)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I don't know how it would look in real life, but I like the first one better.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I think the look is really cute (I think the style is called “money piece” and if I had long hair I’d want it!) but personally I’d REALLY recommend not bleaching at home without prior experience. I’m speaking from my past mistakes—when I tried on mine it went really poorly (it was orange, and I already have pretty light hair naturally) and I’ve heard horror stories about people’s hair breaking off from how brittle it gets from bleaching too fast. If you want to go darker instead that’s much safer and easier to do on your own, but bleaching I’d leave to professionals.
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    When will these outfits gonna come in the game? 😭

Probably in January
    albanian ios player ♡
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum I don't think it looks tacky at all! The first hair has always reminded me of Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix's hair and I've always loved that type of hairstyle on her. Beyoncé has also had similar dyed money pieces and it looks fab! I agree with @dinoqueen9 though, might be best to have professionals do it if you don’t have much experience with bleaching. 

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @pizzagurlyum I don't think it looks tacky at all! The first hair has always reminded me of Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix's hair and I've always loved that type of hairstyle on her. Beyoncé has also had similar dyed money pieces and it looks fab! I agree with @dinoqueen9 though, might be best to have professionals do it if you don’t have much experience with bleaching. 

Completely agree coming from someone who tried to pull this off at home and instead of looking like a blended, highlighted GODDESS, ended up looking like some kind of orange and brown, lemur tailed head ass instead until I did the walk of shame to a salon… please go to a salon 😭
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I’m so pissed I can’t get onto the game, is it just me having the issue?
    I've spent so much over the past few days & if I lose it all 😐😐😐
    Sorry for ranting I’m just angry I can’t access KKH.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • weelucyweelucy Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I’m so pissed I can’t get onto the game, is it just me having the issue?
    I've spent so much over the past few days & if I lose it all 😐😐😐
    Sorry for ranting I’m just angry I can’t access KKH.
    I’m exactly the same-I was 2 hearts away from the earnables at the weekend style event with 2 tickets left to submit but haven’t been able to access since yesterday afternoon so will have missed the earnable dress-loved it so much 😭
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @weelucy
    I restarted my phone & it works, try that- if you haven’t already! I am wishing the best for your game to work. :)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kylie_yeagleykylie_yeagley Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I played through the event and no sign of nikolai🙃 i thought he was an eventual love interest?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    Just did today's storyline; why did Ray Powers say I didn't get anything for czarina?? And why could I only say "no comment"?? Why couldn't I correct him and say i got her earrings?
    Yes! What on earth happened here?!
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I can't believe I missed the dress from Kim😭 do the free gifts become available for diamond s as well?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I only got one star on the this weeks mission bc I got a phone call and forgot about the the game will I still get the free gift at the end of the week? 😭
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You'll get this week's quest once you finish last week's quest. So if you wait to buy last week's outfit, you'll get the next quest later.
    Hi @KalindaKing! My male doll hasn’t received the weekly storylines for the past two weeks. Is this is a known issue? I think I didn’t finish one of the storylines the week before Christmas and now there’s nothing on my goal list. 

Please let me know if there’s a workaround! The storylines are really the only thing I have to do in the game and I can’t find any tasks 🥺 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The Glu studio is on Holiday Vacay this week.  @rikk - did you try sending a ticket asking Customer Care?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    Probably in January
    Hopefully it does come before new update does
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The Glu studio is on Holiday Vacay this week.  @rikk - did you try sending a ticket asking Customer Care?
    Thanks for the info @kokokokonut! I didn’t know they were on vacation. I’ll send a ticket and update when I get a response 😊
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 @DelphineGarnier @maggiey @luna54 thank you for your answers 🤗 Unfortunately going to a salon means bleaching my hair after New Year's Day since there are already a lot of customers during this period 😥especially in my town. Anyway, since I had some bleaching powder and developer around, I tried to bleach only a hidden strand of hair(one that is somewhere between the front and the black part... so noone will see my bleached hairs in case I fail😅) luckily it turned out pretty good. It caused no damage! Plus this little "test" helped me learn if i am allergic or if my scalp is too sensitive to the ingredients used for bleaching... I know a person who was unaware her scalp was sensitive and she ended having rashes 😵 I only regret I didn't have toner so my strand will be more like platinum blonde than just blonde. 🤔

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum ahh I’m glad the test strand turned out well!! I bet you’ll look amazing ^-^
  • amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I got the storyline dress and I noticed these bracelets my doll has on as well, but I can’t find them anywhere in my closet. Does anyone else have these bracelets or know where they are?? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Might be new never seen them before @amia
    May have come attached to the dress @amia
    Idk I’m not sure about those bracelets 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I love these eyes I got from the diamond boxes.

• amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited December 2021
    keke0388 said:
    May have come attached to the dress @amia
    I thought so too but I can wear the dress solo with no bracelets so I’m not sure where the bracelets are coming from! Weird
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.