⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

Having a partner in game issues:

• Having them throw backhanded compliments at your doll: To younger players & even older ones this normalises accepting this type of behaviour within relationships.
    Edit: My in-game partner isn’t bad for this, but I’ve seen what other doll's partners say/ NPC’s in random locations.

• Simon joking about how rude the guys are in the task about making your own game.
    Well if people are talking about that, change it.

• When you don’t spend time with your partner whenever you enter your house or a room in your house they always have something negative to say- when trying to throw a party I don’t want to see the upset face and my in game partner telling me negative things, I didn’t even say he could move in. 😐

• needing to date a lot… but also having 10 other things to do.

What should change: Nicer NPC's, Being more positive- just cut every negative line, maybe a quest about healthy relationships to potentially help those who may miss the signs of suffering from an unhealthy relationship or even causing one.
    Edit: The option to send flowers or send them on an unsupervised date where your doll goes off for 20 minutes once a day. (no energy needed), to keep your partner happy.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Photo creds to @Naimonster

More charity events, maybe story lines educating people about certain charities & gifts that are not too expensive - but the proceeds to go charity or 80% goes to charity to convince EA.

Please make the items wearable so it’s like spend $2.50 to get this super cute bag, 10 K-stars & proceeds go to charity.
    Edit: (USD isn’t my currency so idk if that’s a good amount or not)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    PLEASE BRING BACK BODY CONTOUR also I wish we could communicate with our squad team. It would be so fun to be able to gift each other as well as use each other in certain tasks and events like we use other contacts!!!l

Omg there was a body contour?! Why was this removed? 
    It was in the diamond boxes. One body highlight, one body contour, long hairstyle, swimsuit. They brought it back when the diamond box went to 15 diamonds instead of five, but that’s not worth it IMO. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nickkh said:
    Hello I am new, since I want to add some suggestions I have been wanting for a long time.

- Can we please get old Kim's SMC (shop my closets) back in rotation, I'd love to buy some instead of seeing the same fashion goals in rotation every month. 

- Also I am level 99 and that is the Max level. I'd love if I could keep leveling up and up instead of my XP going towards nothing. It also is disappointing that after reaching the maximum level, there is no prize or extra bonus rewards. 

Now we all know who Erika Jayne is, but the truth is, nobody cares about her. That said, I'm asking for real V.I.P that Kim met, like Nicki Minaj, if she had a participation on the game we would all buy her SMC. I would love to have her Rapunzel hair.
    Maybe we could have different celebrities Kollections!

• Finally create a sticky explaining to all and sundry why myriad body types are not possible. I.e., the clothes will not fit a variety of body types other than that which they were created for. The wardrobe is huge and extensive—more than three years worth—of “huge and extensive.” Then, there are SMCs and KPs too. Perk Points items and now Kollections event earnables and event GBs. It is not feasible to create whole, entire wardrobes for every body type a person can dream up. Aside from that, working even with only, say, two different body types, it’s not cost effective, and the time spent recreating everything would be pretty much infinite. Further, each time new items are introduced, they would need to be replicated each and every time, to accommodate I don’t know how many players with any number of doll body types around the world. Doll’s faces are entirely alterable (not a real word, but whatever). A doll's body *appearance*, which is the same thing as it coming that way, can be CHANGED depending on what clothes a player decides to buy for, and dress, her/his doll in. Were the feat bought into, it wouldn’t be possible to go back three and a half years and start all over again. Anything new that would be created would be few and limited. And that goes for the original body type too. There would be extremely little for all these different-body-shaped dolls to wear. Which would only turn into yet another complaint. Asking Glu to create a wardrobe three or more times over is not in the realm of their best interests, and the cost extensive and never-ending. We’re already getting “reconditioned” things from the K&K wardrobe, and this already-cheaping-out sux. I don’t want K&K to infiltrate KKH. The only other option is to introduce in new updates, where few enough items are already dropped anyway, and all the extra work and cost would mean only two or three items apiece for everybody. We’ve been through this so many times, which is why a sticky should be created. The vast majority of people LIKE they way their dolls look; are they are going to be very unhappy with only a few new items. And won’t buy anything at all, because there’s no choice and they don’t like any of the offerings. More, people would be asking a company to change the dynamics of an already established norm, form, template, whatever you want to call it. Similarly, asking for aging babies into toddlers then teenagers, and more, as some people would have it, full-grown adults. Next will come, we want play dates. We want a nursery school. We want a library, a school bus, some teachers, an elementary school, a private school, a high school; a cafeteria, homework, Kaia Gerber minis, entire wardrobes—and friends; what about *friends* for our children?!—for our growing babies, and oh yeah, we want them to go to college. Now, our husbands. We want them to have their own cars and their own friends. We want them to have a workplace and gigs where they go to work. We want to have literal speech while we’re forced to go on 8-hour dates—people, this is a game. There are challenges thrown in. The pain in the a$$ of annoying dating is one of them. Playing hide and seek searching for energy is another one. How many challenges can you find here? Think about it. This is at its base level a game about fashion. This game, at its base level, is based on Kim’s life and the near innumerable things she’s involved in. Certain things are more suited for other Glu games that already exist. People are always free to play those as well. Our dolls are models. Actresses. Apparently barmaids and bartenders. Waitresses too. Fashion designers. They play guitar and sing in music videos. They are celebrities and attend balls, events, and the Cannes Film Festival and other “awards” shows. They have Fashion Weeks, tons of homes for their jet set lifestyle, and a home almost everywhere they go to duck into. They are business owners and moguls. They own a fashion house, club, and perfumerie, because don’t so many celebs do that. They go to parties and events of every kind under the sun. They’re on TV, in the movies, on the beach and just about anywhere else you can imagine. When Glu THEMSELVES introduce new and interesting/different/fun/whatever things their players could never even conceive of, I think to myself, wow, this is such a great idea! Then, thinking of all the random ideas—“Suggestion”—clogging the creative process with everything from “can you give us a list of our businesses” and “when we have to be there” to pointing out to my lazy, forgetful a$$ in the direction of where I just came from and where I’m going, I just have to roll my eyes, shake my head, and wonder at the selfish, thoughtless cries for help me! Help ME. Oh poor me, I can’t be bothered to keep track of my game. YOU do it for me. Hold my hand!  What?! Kidding me?! Should Glu just go ahead and assign people to play your entire game for you?? Think: will this be a big benefit to the game? Maybe if *I can’t be bothered to remember something from one minute to the next I should just write it down*, because seriously, are you kidding?? There’s a lot of thoughtful stuff going on, of course. Interesting suggestions. Good suggestions. And a lot of petty insignificance that it just never ceases to boggle the mind. Oftentimes new players have a lot of input. Unfortunately requests show they haven’t been playing for long and had they been they wouldn’t be asking for the tons of the stuff they do. Note also, Kim is not joined at the hip to her husband. Nor any other “celeb” you’d liketo throw into the mix. This is Kim’s game, not “Kim and Kanye.” This is her own. More. There have to be people Kim and Glu want in the game. And there have to be people who *want to be* in the game. Contracts. Money paid. Etc... We have a fashion house; Kim’s brought out lots of clothes. We have a perfumerie, Kim has her new fragrances. We’ve had storylines along the lines of Kylie's (for one) trials and tribulations, several of her makeup issues, and Kylie makeup storylines are always fun. And there’s just a st of stuff ABOUT Kim, the KK sisters and the KJ sisters, Kris, and this is a game about Kim, first and foremost. And then her immediate family, the people who’ve surrounded her or she’s had collaborations with. I can keep babbling on but I’m boring even myself. All of the Suggestions here. All of the frivolity, thoughtless, mindless. Clever, good, interesting, fun. All of the “I want, I want, I wants,” oftentimes no matter how negligible. But Glu gives plenty. The game is ever growing and ever expanding, but different body types, until this issue came to a “head” (yuck, I hate that phrase) on that subject about a year ago, and those of us here at the time learned the explanations, the request was stayed for quite some time. So maybe people who have no idea. About all the body type info that came out in—was it 2016?—deserve to know why. And what is and isn’t possible. Do you want a section selling body parts? B**bs. A$$es. Arms, legs; chunky hands, big feet? There are no shoes here for big feet, nor are there tiny ones for piggy trotters. Before the bigggg update that changed our dolls so much, there was already soooo much stuff. And sometimes we still come upon clothes that don’t fit properly. Shoes, boots, jewelry that don’t match up properly anymore. But it’s not worth getting crazy over. Asking to change the game to such an extent is somoaram

👍🏻 
    🤣
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    This update request/suggestion is moreso about game login. Can we please have a more efficient way to log into our game on other devices without the possibility of losing progress AND without a 3rd party platform?

For example, covet allows you to log into your game using the email address associated with your account. Episode let's you log into your account using your account pin. 

While you can connect /log in with your fb account on both platforms, it's not necessary to do so.

It's much more efficient if someone is switching to a new device or has to reset their device and there's less chance that our progress will be lost since it's local and not dependent on some 3rd party. 

I just don't see the point of having user IDs and pin numbers associated with our KKH game when we can't actually use them to log into our games if we get new devices or if we need to factory reset. 

Plus not everyone has or wants fb account and to make one just to switch to a new device is an unnecessary hoop to jump through. As for Google play (if you're on Android) good luck with that bc it rarely saves your game and a rep even told me it's not guaranteed. 

It would be nice if on the loading screen where it says "I've played before" there was an additional option to enter our ID & pin manually and just pick up our game from where we left off.

I know a lot of people are focused on in-game features like clothes and story lines rn but I really think that this would be so clutch, especially if something happens to your device so that you don't lose out on your progress / paid items / etc. 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can we get more clothes on the daily squad box? 
    I already collected all the clothes and now it's like the daily box and have nothing interesting in it
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

- An option to "finish" a certain Kollection when you already have all the items you want. For example:

I'm not spending 165 ⭐️ to get 80 ⭐️

- I don't understand the point behind of the whole "kudos" thing. It's way easier to simply update squad boxes with clothes and remove unwanted dyes/kash/energy.

- I agree about the ID situation. I have changed my phone 3 times during the past years and I always lose progress, always! It's also a mess when someone wishes to go from android to iOS - or iOS to android. It should be easier!

tangerine said:
    This update request/suggestion is moreso about game login. Can we please have a more efficient way to log into our game on other devices without the possibility of losing progress AND without a 3rd party platform?

For example, covet allows you to log into your game using the email address associated with your account. Episode let's you log into your account using your account pin. 

While you can connect /log in with your fb account on both platforms, it's not necessary to do so.

It's much more efficient if someone is switching to a new device or has to reset their device and there's less chance that our progress will be lost since it's local and not dependent on some 3rd party. 

I just don't see the point of having user IDs and pin numbers associated with our KKH game when we can't actually use them to log into our games if we get new devices or if we need to factory reset. 

Plus not everyone has or wants fb account and to make one just to switch to a new device is an unnecessary hoop to jump through. As for Google play (if you're on Android) good luck with that bc it rarely saves your game and a rep even told me it's not guaranteed. 

It would be nice if on the loading screen where it says "I've played before" there was an additional option to enter our ID & pin manually and just pick up our game from where we left off.

I know a lot of people are focused on in-game features like clothes and story lines rn but I really think that this would be so clutch, especially if something happens to your device so that you don't lose out on your progress / paid items / etc. 
    Don’t you simply back up your game into the Cloud? We don’t need special credentials to get into KKH, either; user name and password. Why complicate things? I’ve transferred devices 3 times—never needed FB for it—over the KKH years and never lost a thing—not items, not energy, nothing. And your ID number is primarily for Glu, it is not meant to be a user name or password. It identifies your game. 👋🏻 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just got a new Samsung tab for Christmas, it was the easiest transfer ever. If you want a hard(ish) copy backup, Androids can see about creating a back up on your desktop computer eith Samsung Smart Seitch.  Last I checked, you can also back up  your iOS game through iTunes, on your desktop,  

My suggestion - a no holds barred custom closet option. In the glam room, a third wardrobe option - (right now we have two. The regular wardrobe, and the one slimmed down with the storage option.  A third - a blank closet with the categories, and we choose clothes to arrange at will. Go through the wardrobe like we were putting things in storage, but…we’re arranging clothes. However (within the right categories) anything goes. By color, by length, by occasion - whatever.   I bet you will never hear another closet complaint.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut and @isabeau If you have IOS, it's super easy but for some reason, Google games doesn't back up consistently for KKH (and you can't manually back up your game). I've lost progress 2x times as Google games only had a backup that was 6months old, despite me backing up my Google account/phone right before resetting. Not saying that was glu's fault but I had to go through customer support in order to get my game back and lost out on 2weeks worth of playing time. (support team was great and super patient with me btw) 

I did email support recently to ask about switching devices and I was told that it's not guaranteed if you're switching from android to ios that you won't lose your progress.

Based on the instructions in the troubleshooting section, it's even more of a hassle because you have to switch via fb. As mentioned before, not everyone has fb or wants to make one. I personally don't and since so many other games now allow you to log in with your email address, it's kind of outdated for glu to impose that work around.

(covet, episode, bingo wild, etc all just let you log in with your email address. Saves having to link 3rd party sm, frees up your cloud storage, and releases you from the shackles of Google's wonky play games 😅)

Bingo wild : clicking the green button let's you connect fb if you want. But if not, you're still logged in.

Covet: you can still connect fb but if you don't want to or don't have it, you can link your email and just log in or restore your account that way.

Episode : as you can see, you can connect via Gmail or fb but even without them you can literally restore your account using the username and password from your game (the equivalent of ID and pin on kkh)

Candy crush : you can register for free and use the account to log in across devices.

These are just 4 games that I've played that are all large player count/downloads in Google play (500k-1B). I can only imagine how many more there are. If these games see the benefits of making it easier for users to keep progress by allowing direct account logins idu why glu hasn't jumped on the bandwagon. 🤷
    tangerine said:
    @kokokokonut and @isabeau If you have IOS, it's super easy but for some reason, Google games doesn't back up consistently for KKH (and you can't manually back up your game). I've lost progress 2x times as Google games only had a backup that was 6months old, despite me backing up my Google account/phone right before resetting. Not saying that was glu's fault but I had to go through customer support in order to get my game back and lost out on 2weeks worth of playing time. (support team was great and super patient with me btw) 

I did email support recently to ask about switching devices and I was told that it's not guaranteed if you're switching from android to ios that you won't lose your progress.

Based on the instructions in the troubleshooting section, it's even more of a hassle because you have to switch via fb. As mentioned before, not everyone has fb or wants to make one. I personally don't and since so many other games now allow you to log in with your email address, it's kind of outdated for glu to impose that work around.

(covet, episode, bingo wild, etc all just let you log in with your email address. Saves having to link 3rd party sm, frees up your cloud storage, and releases you from the shackles of Google's wonky play games 😅)

Ugh, google is such a problem, I’m sorry you have to deal with that.💜
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hi❤️ As almost all of you know, you can Konnect both romantically and friendly in lots on the game. But you can ONLY get the number of the opposite gender (Konnecting romantically), as shown belowIts just a little upsetting for me, cause I want both to network with male NPC’s, but also have a female S/O. I wish there was a way to have both options on both genders. The only way for me to get a female love interest would be to either go to the Konnection app, or wait for a female love interest to show up in a storyline.

I loved that we had the option to choose between Nikolai and Natalia in the Heart of Ice storyline, but I haven’t seen much of that 

Its just a little upsetting, when the only bachelors/bachelorettes you rly get are stories with Cassio and Raul (which I don’t dislike!.. but still)
  • seloshiceseloshice Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    KEEP DYES IN DYE BOXES!!!! Why am I spending so many k stars, or diamonds to only get dyes??? AND THEN ITS ONLY LIKE 12 DYES?? ATLEAST GIVE US 25 OR SOMETHING. But please keep the dyes in the dye boxes, this really makes me loose interest in the game, I spend so much time to get diamonds and k stars, and what do I get? DYE
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I don't think anyone is asking Glu to hold our hand or to add EVERYTHING that's in real life to the game, it's just that a lot of the stuff in the game is highly unrealistic. No one needs to go on a date everyday even after they're married and/or living together, especially if the other person is employed. The customization is pretty much limited when it comes to the doll altogether and we're now in 2022, other companies are starting to catch up that not everyone is a size 0 or that we don't have all a flat stomach w a lean body type. Even if they can't add body types, there should be more than 1 contour and highlight and there definitely should be more detail. Asking for a tracker for a business isn't asking for having your held, there's many businessess in the game and a lot of us have work, school or life altogether making it nearly impossible and unrealistic to remember everything in the game w the little time we have on our hands. Body types are now a no no bc it's something that needs to be implemented from the start but other things players are asking for would be literally the bare from Glu/EA.
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    To add to my point earlier, if Glu wanted the game to be mainly about fashion then they should have focused on that. They made the game nr 1 priority fashion and then decided to add a story to it therefore opening a door to many possibilities and if the bare minimum isn't even there, then people have a right to be mad about what's going on. The customization is highly limited, no possibility to have heterochromia or even vitiligo (which some of us might have), body types are basically impossible at this stage of the game? Fine, then add more than 1 body contour/highlight to the game and make it so that everyome has access to it (both MALE and female dolls), don't ask for our pronouns on pride month since you're not gonna implement it into the game (it's giving performative activism), adding more skintones and actually catering to them so that the lipstick and eyeshadow fit the skintone (the one that were added a few updates ago, for example, didn't seem to have been checked properly), actually cater to the male dolls since you've advertised yourself as a very inclusive game. It's been ages since a new location was added or since we last saw Raul, check the damn update before sending it live on a Friday?! There's so much more but it's late and i feel like I'm writing all of this for a wall.
  • LEXIKKH2022LEXIKKH2022 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Comment down below!

These are some things I would like added to the game:

• More interactive things to do. Like the SYS is fun but more things like that. Completing tasks is getting very dull and repetitive, mainly because it takes so long to complete them.
    • More “mature” content. Even if it’s optional, most of the players in this game are adults or older teens. I feel like dating is so tedious and unrealistic. I want some drama in there. Like when we have a scene with Cassio and have the option to flirt, and you do it, there are no repercussions for cheating on your partner with him.
    • Opting out of tasks you find boring or irrelevant to your doll.
    • Change up the locations. They’ve been the same for years. It’s so bland. Also, the Kardashians/Jenners in the game are so old. Like Kylie’s look is from 2015, time to update that!!
    • The ability for the kids to grow older so it’s more of a storyline, like helping them in school, field trips, play dates, college, etc.
    • The ability to edit your body type, more inclusive and more variety.
    • Update Willow to look more like the current dolls since she has the same look she’s had since day one, and she’s our # 1 rival. So she should be on our level, not have the same look as in 2014.

• trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    First I’d love a way to earn diamonds in the game.

Voting, daily videos, businesses, completing a task, SOMETHING. I think it’s so unfair that so many nice items in the game cost diamonds and there is next to no way to earn them.  

Second id like to see more doll customizations. Skin tones, hair colours, makeup options, etc. I’ve been playing this game for over 7 years and there haven’t been many updates to theee categories. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Tbh I'm hoping kudos is fun and makes the games a bit more exciting because so far my problem with the game is how repetitive it is now, just sys, storyline quest and tb boxes is all we do

I wish there was other things people can choose to do if they don't want to participate in sys. Anything really, bring back WWIB or something new idk
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Better customer service for one 😩 Part of the reason why I don't even play the game that much is because I know customer service reps won't do anything even when we have a dozen screenshots to back up our facts. 😩
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'd like a diamond business that we can purchase and furnish for kstars. Buying a diamond business with diamonds is unreasonable since we have no way to earn diamonds. Waikiki is just sitting there. 

A way to change the color value in our dyes to make them more usable. Like a little toggle or something to make them softer or more vibrant. 

A few different optional positions for handhelds. There are a lot of times I don't use a handheld, when I really really want to, because it's hiding beautiful  details on the dress I want to highlight. 

I completely agree with more grown up storylines. There are so many times I wish for other options - like in the early years I wanted to go totally Lindsay Lohan lol or.... there are a couple other examples I can't think of rn, I just woke up. I'll come back to add them.

More options for hair color and makeup colors. Especially a good gold eyeshadow color. It would be awesome if we could have the option to change the color value on those too.

I have a couple more ideas but since I just woke up I'll be back to add those when I wake up enough to remember. 
    I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS!!!
    • More interactive things to do. Like the SYS is fun but more things like that. Completing tasks is getting very dull and repetitive, mainly because it takes so long to complete them.
    • More “mature” content. Even if it’s optional, most of the players in this game are adults or older teens. I feel like dating is so boring and unrealistic. I want some drama in there. Like when we have a scene with Cassio and have the option to flirt, and you do it, there are no repercussions for cheating on your partner with him.
    • The option of opting out of tasks you find boring or irrelevant to your doll.
    • Change up the locations. They’ve been the same for years. It’s so boring.
    • the Kardashians/Jenners in the game are so old. Like Kylie’s look is from 2015, time to update that!!
    • The ability for the kids to grow older, so it’s more of a storyline, like helping them in school, field trips, play dates, college, etc.
    • add the Kardashian/Jenner kids into the game and create storylines with them and your kids. Or even just add any NPC kids into the game
    • The ability to edit your body type is more inclusive and more varied.
    • Update Willow to look more like the current dolls since she has the same look she’s had since day one, and she’s our # 1 rival. She should be on our level, not have the same look as in 2014.
    • More opportunities to earn Diamonds and KStars without spending real money.
    • The option to buy pop up shop items with Kash rather than only KStars (like how they do with homes and businesses)
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    can we please get the option to date cassio!!!
    More interactive things to do. Like the SYS is fun but more things like that. Completing tasks is getting very dull and repetitive, mainly because it takes so long to complete them.
    More “mature” content. Even if it’s optional, most of the players in this game are adults or older teens. I feel like dating is so boring and unrealistic. I want some drama in there. Like when we have a scene with Cassio and have the option to flirt, and you do it, there are no repercussions for cheating on your partner with him.

The option of opting out of tasks you find boring or irrelevant to your doll.
    Change up the locations. They’ve been the same for years. 
    The Kardashians/Jenners looks in the game are so old. Like Kylie’s look is from 2015, time to update that!!
    The ability for the kids to grow older, so it’s more of a storyline, like helping them in school, field trips, play dates, college, etc.
    Add the Kardashian/Jenner kids into the game and create storylines with them and your kids. Or even just add any NPC kids into the game to have storylines with your kids.