iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    LottieW29 said:
    Eeek glad for spoilers it's my birthday today :) I think I'm going to chance staying in gold for the dress but I don't think I have any masks or gloves lol. I only like the leaderboard dress and earnables of it all to be honest though. 
    Happy birthday! 🎉🥳🎊
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    This is gonna be hard for me i think   :D 
    Still I don't have much flashy dresses, but looking forward to seeing what others will do 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was thinking that I don't really have masks for this but then I remembered I got the lace mask from the closet that costs diamonds. 
    Platform: Android

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Celebrate the new year in style by going to a masquerade ball!

In order: mask, dress
    THE DRESS OHMYGOD SO PRETTY
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Some ideas I have. 😊

Number 7 😍
  • scarlettkkardashscarlettkkardash Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

Some ideas, not too sure how to approach this sys with no gloves or masks ! 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Yall told glu we like the dress now only 3% of yall getting it🥲
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Some ideas I have. 😊

Number 7 😍
    Thank you! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    trixiee3 said:

your looks are gorgeous and also the tooth gap lip suit your doll so much 💯💯
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    finally my sign! the dress is very similar to one that i already have so i'm not going to chase it. Since capricorn it's an earth sign i think it would been better if the clothes were brown or green, i feel like we always use red in these events
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    As a Capricorn, I approve of these prizes 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I love being a cap 🥰 glad the prizes have improved!!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    The mask I’m wearing is 20 k-stars from the shop and if you wear a hair with a fringe/bangs it covers the cat ears so it kinda looks like a normal mask if anyone doesn’t have one or if the cat ears are bothering them. 

Here are some looks I may use or may not use haha.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    This is my sign and I'm excited for this one. Not expecting to get a lot of prizes because I assume the TBs will be crazy but here's my inspo
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• charlotte41charlotte41 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I love seeing so many fellow capricorns on here ❤
  • goodjucegoodjuce Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    as a capricorn i’m so excited for this weekend’s sys. been looking forward to it since!! 🤍❤️ i hope i actually do well 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I was going to skip this sys but now I want the dress and mask😭 I hope I do well enough without any masks or gloves
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Prizes look good, so hopefully will do ok on this one. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s looks.
    I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I love these prizes! ✨ Especially the horns and the Diamond box set, I just wish Glu put the same amount of effort into all of the other signs 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I could have sworn there was a lace type mask available for k-stars in the kloset but i can’t find one?! 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I could have sworn there was a lace type mask available for k-stars in the kloset but i can’t find one?! 
    Are you referring to the bottom left one? It’s for 14 diamonds under the miscellaneous section of the kloset. These are all the masks I know of in the kloset (black cat mask for stars is under the glasses section and everything else is under miscellaneous)

• ilaydailayda Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Looking at all the prizes I feel so happy for the capricorns but so disappointed and furious for myself as a taurus... those prizes were like insulting and I'm afraid I'll never get over it. Anyway, I love all the inspo shared here and will definetely try my best to get a couple items
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    kadyyy said:

Why did i think it was this dress at first 
    yesss exactly! The new one seems more pretty but at least the colour could’ve been different 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? Everytime the doll "breathes" the mask is out of place and it looks weird lol

P. S. Please ignore the second outfit 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Are you referring to the bottom left one? It’s for 14 diamonds under the miscellaneous section of the kloset. These are all the masks I know of in the kloset (black cat mask for stars is under the glasses section and everything else is under miscellaneous)

maggiey said:

No not that one! None of those