Wth???

spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
 I was voting in the sys event and I happened to click on this look, are there boobs available and I somehow just never realized?! I’ve been playing for 7 or so years and have never seen these and I didn’t buy them because I thought they would be available in the closet, they weren’t🤦🏼‍♀️  

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited December 2021
    spetley08 said:
     I was voting in the sys event and I happened to click on this look, are there boobs available and I somehow just never realized?! I’ve been playing for 7 or so years and have never seen these and I didn’t buy them because I thought they would be available in the closet, they weren’t🤦🏼‍♀️  
    It's a little hard to see, but it's an arm tattoo. It's in the misc. section of the kloset. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    spetley08 said:
    It's a little hard to see, but it's an arm tattoo. It's in the misc. section of the kloset. 
    🤣🤣omg I didn’t even notice that! They should really have a better picture then because it really does seem like they’re selling a whole ‘nother thing. 
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I really always thought it was boobs too but never asked 😂😂😂😂
  • spetley08spetley08 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Aleja28 said:
    I really always thought it was boobs too but never asked 😂😂😂😂
    Thank god I am not the only one!!😅🤣