👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Hi there! We’re looking for 2 more players to join our active squad - Celestial Dollhouse ✨💖 Request to join if you’re looking for an active squad to join! We have players that make purchases pretty regularly, so get ready for lots of gifts😊🥰

Squad #155174
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2021
    hey everyone!!! the squad for the cutest girls in the neighbourhood is looking for a bunch of members!! ive just kicked out a bunch of non forum dolls to make way for more active online ppl ! to join pls send through a request and either dm me or post a comment on the cutie pa tooties thread just so i know you’re active : ) 

we also have a very cool member that regularly sends us gifts including diamonds, so if anyone else is a paying payer and can match that energy that would be great!
  • ClairaraClairara Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
     Hi dolls! I'm looking for an active squad to join. I'm daily player. It would be awesome if you, or some squad member had these hairstyles in their lookbooks that I'd like to purchase for diamonds
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts

I've just started a squad, looking for daily members, last squad I joined had lots of inactive members and I wanna be able to hit the daily boxes!! 
  • kueenVkueenV Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited April 13
    kueenV said:
    Hi there! We’re looking for 2 more players to join our active squad - Celestial Dollhouse ✨💖 Request to join if you’re looking for an active squad to join! We have players that make purchases pretty regularly, so get ready for lots of gifts😊🥰

Squad #155174
    Still looking for just 1 more doll✨💖🥰
  • roseskyejonesroseskyejones Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My squad cutie pa tooties is still currently looking for five members! to join just send a request through to the squad number 906284 and send me a dm so I know who it is ! we're a very active group w members that regularly send out gifts < 3
  • sadaharusadaharu Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Squad name: Cowboy Bebop
    Squad number: #295177 
    3 spots left!!!Daily players join us plssss
  • Kit87Kit87 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey all name is Kitana I’m new well starting over I’m friendly play everyday.. I’m looking for some friends and squad 

• katiaxokatiaxo Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I'm looking for 1-2 members! 2 of mine have been inactive for a few weeks and it's time to remove them. 
    Send me a message of your in-game name so I can approve the request: The Scarletts #972433 

PS Yes, I did just have a moment of insanity and spent all of my diamonds... Reality hit when I saw the diamond count at 4. I'm back though, grounded. 
  • MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same as quietoffi, I’ve just left a squad due to inactivity. I would love to join another if anyone has room? I’ve logged in daily for years so am a very consistent player. Hope to see you in a squad soon! 💛
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 547 Posts
    The squad I'm in is really inactive, is there a squad I could join?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Momo_kkhMomo_kkh Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey guys. I reallly need a sqaud 🥺 been playing for almost 3 years and would love to be in a sqaud where all the members log in so we can get gift boxes. Please let me know!

• pollypocket39pollypocket39 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hey everybody! I just left my squad due to inactivity, so I’m looking for a new squad to join. I play daily and spend lots of money on the game. So if you’re looking for an active member to complete your team, let me know. ☺️
  • pollypocket39pollypocket39 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

daily players with space for a couple more !
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Removed 1 inactive doll, msg me to join. Looking for dolls with a nice lookbook to shop from, or more paid players. Have a nice day!
  • Taiga_AnnaTaiga_Anna Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I recently started playing again after a year. Looking for a daily active squad to join
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Hello, I just started playing again after taking a couple months off. Looking for an active squad, I play daily.
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Criss64cCriss64c Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! My name is Cris and i´m looking to join a squad. 
    I´m a daily player and I spend a loot of time playing this game. 
    I´ve been playing this game since eight years ago! LOL
    Android player
    Top 10 +++
    Feel free to message me so we can all help each other.
    Happy holidays!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Hii i’m looking for a forum squad that’s active! I’m a daily player. Please let me know if anyone has a spot! ☺️
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Looking for a forum squad!
    I am a daily player and I spend a lot of diamonds when I can😊
  • ChopTopChopTop Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hey there dolls, daily player here looking for a squad to join. 

I occasionally spend money on the game so you may receive some goodies from me. 

• envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    ChopTop said:
    Hey there dolls, daily player here looking for a squad to join. 

I occasionally spend money on the game so you may receive some goodies from me. 

Hi! I’m looking for an active member! Squad name is BluPrint and # is: 639880.
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Hi!! We have some openings in our squad for new members! If you are a active player and like the vibe we would love to have you  <3 

@bansheeschild can we please remove inactive members and recruit new active players, looks like a few haven't played for a week/weeks ♥️ thank you
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 650 Posts
    Hi ladies! I am looking for a squad - mine has stopped logging in enough to collect the boxes, and that’s really depressing 😥 I am a daily player, and am on the forum, and would love to join a squad who logs in every day.
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I need 3 more ACTIVE, DAILY members for my squad! I have removed those who don’t play daily, so if you want to be part of the “BluPrint” and meet the criteria, join us 🥰. 
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited February 5
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Just created a new squad! ✨ looking for daily players. We are frequent purchasers. 

Squad name: gap tooth girl 
    Squad number: 791803