🎥🎉 KK:H Weekend Event 12/31/21 -Keep the Cameras Rolling/Ring in the New Year!🍾📺

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @Nikaraf That would be really mean of Glu to put it there and then not give it to us. But they're also giving us even more expensive weekly outfits so my expectations are low.
    Based on… “external sources,” our odds of getting the fan don’t look good 😬😬
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    For anyone who bought the weekly storyline outfit, can you post a pic of the hair without the mask? Thank you 😊 

here u go💕
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    For anyone who bought the weekly storyline outfit, can you post a pic of the hair without the mask? Thank you 😊 

here u go💕
    Thank you! ❤️ I like it 
  • CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    Anyone know what Nikolai says if you choose "me too" instead of "and more" at the countdown event? Does he ask you out? 😂
    you get to kiss them
    Does he say anything before the kiss? 😂
    iirc after you do and more they say oh i didn't want to be the one to say it or something like that and then you either kiss them or celebrate new years but I'm playing with Natalia though I'm sure is the same for both 
    Oh, I chose and more too. If anyone chose "me too", does he confess? I want to know if he would be the one to say it if I chose the other option lol. 
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    Anyone know what Nikolai says if you choose "me too" instead of "and more" at the countdown event? Does he ask you out? 😂
    you get to kiss them
    iirc after you do and more they say oh i didn't want to be the one to say it or something like that and then you either kiss them or celebrate new years but I'm playing with Natalia though I'm sure is the same for both 
    Oh, I chose and more too. If anyone chose "me too", does he confess? I want to know if he would be the one to say it if I chose the other option lol. 

I was one of the idiots who rushed through the gameplay and I wasn't really thinking it, so I chose "me too", and the dialogue ends there :')
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Love the prizes this weekend! Happy New Year 🍾

• CandyyCandyy Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    geenellys said:
    Candyy said:
    you get to kiss them

I was one of the idiots who rushed through the gameplay and I wasn't really thinking it, so I chose "me too", and the dialogue ends there :')
    Ohh tysm!
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    @Mysteria19 np!✨
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
     When you have to play the Phantom and Christine at the same time. Happy 2022 everyone! Stay safe and healthy. 
    IOS Player 
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Happy new year everyone 🎊❤️
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

This hairstyle is super cute 💖
    But I don’t know how to style it 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Happy New Year Everyone 🎉🎊
    I forgot to take a screenshot of my free gift box but I got event points and didn’t liked the items enough to chase after them. 
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I didn't like the items but I am glad atleast get the drink 

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This dress without the boots and hair is gorgeous 😍 HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS. I celebrated in bed with Covid so I’m glad my doll could glam up and enjoy some fireworks 😂
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Happy New Years dolls 🎆😻
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    jlr224 said:

This dress without the boots and hair is gorgeous 😍 HAPPY NEW YEAR DOLLS. I celebrated in bed with Covid so I’m glad my doll could glam up and enjoy some fireworks 😂
    Your dolls looks gorgeous 😍 Hope you feel better soon ❤️‍🩹
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Event completed 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Just wrote to support, I didnt get the storyline this week. My game is updated I I am lvl 52. Not sure what happened :(
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Just wrote to support, I didnt get the storyline this week. My game is updated I I am lvl 52. Not sure what happened :(
    are you saving last week's outfit? 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    So happy we got the New Year's background this year! The weekend events this month have been great 

your doll is stunning!!! do you remember where are the eyes from? @JadeLaMuneca
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Just finished! I quite like the outfit altogether 🤗 Happy New Year dolls! 🥳2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣🎇 I hope for many more amazing outfits for our dolls this year 😍 And health and wellness to all 💖

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Done for this weekend! Happy new year dolls✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    finally done! happy new years 🎉🎉🎉

geenellys said:
    Boocketa said:
    are you saving last week's outfit? 
    I didnt get the loading screen outfit, or the new year rope one.
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @SofiKkh thank you so much ☺️ the first ones I got from the throwback items in the Black Friday sale, the green ones are from an old VIP event but I got them from the November boxes, I think the pink ones are in the sale every year and the green are available for diamonds 
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    hope everyone has had a happy new year so far! 🎉

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

Finally!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o