“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    This is a little different "where is this from" but does anyone have the IRL reference photo for this hair?

I remember someone posted it a long time ago but I can't find it. 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    edited December 2021

I can’t find the event on the KKH encyclopedia and it’s driving me crazy 😭 does anyone know what event it was where we were able to earn this dress ?? I just remember it had like baby rattle lol 
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Do any of you know where these boots are from?
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    tangerine said:
    This is a little different "where is this from" but does anyone have the IRL reference photo for this hair?

omg where is that hair from?! it’s so nice
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    tangerine said:

omg where is that hair from?! it’s so nice

edited December 2021
    jasminnlg said:

I can’t find the event on the KKH encyclopedia and it’s driving me crazy 😭 does anyone know what event it was where we were able to earn this dress ?? I just remember it had like baby rattle lol 
    it would’ve been in the first 2 pages, but there’s no pic for it 😭 i went on a search after seeing u ask, but in the kloset i’ve got the items after and before it that have event pics 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Just spotted this hair in VB and wondered if anyone recognised it.

I play on iOS
    Just spotted this hair in VB and wondered if anyone recognised it.

hey love, db last month 11.25.21

• jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    jasminnlg said:

it would’ve been in the first 2 pages, but there’s no pic for it 😭 i went on a search after seeing u ask, but in the kloset i’ve got the items after and before it that have event pics 

Thank you for trying doll!! I appreciate it 💕☹️
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    boujeejen said:
    jasminnlg said:

@jasminnlg, that dress is in the weekly TB boxes I had this week. I’m not sure what event it was from tho.

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    jasminnlg said:
    boujeejen said:
    jasminnlg said:

@jasminnlg, that dress is in the weekly TB boxes I had this week. I’m not sure what event it was from tho.

It was from the adoption storyline. This bag came with the dress too 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @YoMomma! ☃️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @boujeejen thank you 😃
    I play on iOS
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Hello, I am searching for the eyes on the second pic and the dress on the first pic 🙏

• WinstonkkhWinstonkkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Where are the eyes from?
    Strendz said:
    Hello, I am searching for the eyes on the second pic and the dress on the first pic 🙏

dress from this diamond box 12.2.21

and eyes from the nov. 29th purchasable storyline outfit :) 

Where are the eyes from?
    yellowbrick road SYS 7.15.21
  • WinstonkkhWinstonkkh Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    Where are the eyes from?
    yellowbrick road SYS 7.15.21
    Thank u
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited January 2022
    anyone know where this leggings are from ?
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Where is this mask from? Will it and when become available? I need this😍

• kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    anyone know where this leggings are from ?
    they're from the kloset!

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
    AngelaKkh said:
    Where is this mask from? Will it and when become available? I need this😍

• kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    Where is this dress from, I’ve seen a lot of dolls with this dress, will it be available for diamonds? 
    albanian ios player ♡
    kkhaylina said:
    Where is this dress from, I’ve seen a lot of dolls with this dress, will it be available for diamonds? 
    the dress is from this diamond kollection ☺️
  • martacvrmartacvr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is the closest thread i could find to possibly solve my issue. Recently during the SYS I’ve noticed the same thing happen a few times and today i got a screenshot of it. For example, I will see someones outfit and love their dress. Let’s say in the moment I dont have the K stars or diamonds to buy. I think to myself ah i’ll buy it from the store later , but when I go to the store, ITS NOT THERE. This has happened multiple times where people will be wearing something it says i can buy but wont appear in the store. Or sometimes i see an accessory i dont recognise (there isnt that many in the game) but it lets me purchase it and it isnt in the store. Can anyone help me with this? 
    Example below. That dress is not in my store but i can buy it from looking at her outfit in SYS
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    martacvr said:
    This is the closest thread i could find to possibly solve my issue. Recently during the SYS I’ve noticed the same thing happen a few times and today i got a screenshot of it. For example, I will see someones outfit and love their dress. Let’s say in the moment I dont have the K stars or diamonds to buy. I think to myself ah i’ll buy it from the store later , but when I go to the store, ITS NOT THERE. This has happened multiple times where people will be wearing something it says i can buy but wont appear in the store. Or sometimes i see an accessory i dont recognise (there isnt that many in the game) but it lets me purchase it and it isnt in the store. Can anyone help me with this? 
    Example below. That dress is not in my store but i can buy it from looking at her outfit in SYS
    Hey, this is not an issue. The items you are seeing are from past events(like SYS, party weekend, love weekend..etc etc) and you can only buy them in the voting booth or from the lookbooks in your squad. They won’t be available in the store. 
  • kkh_1996kkh_1996 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Does anyone know when this hair is from 

kkh_1996 said:
    Does anyone know when this hair is from 

the hair is from party event back in july 2020

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Just saw this beautiful doll in the vb! Does anyone know where the lips and the face glitter are from (and if they’ll ever be available for diamonds)? 
    islaeden said:

Just saw this beautiful doll in the vb! Does anyone know where the lips and the face glitter are from (and if they’ll ever be available for diamonds)? 
    the lips are from the kollection called sheer floral
    i think the face glitter is from this diamond kollection i’m not quite sure