🗳️🐐SYS - 12/30/21 - Capricorn Masquerade!🍾🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I think there should be equal number of tickets available to all, and no option to buy extra tickets, this will give a fair chance to all to win prizes and there won't be unexpected leap of scores. This is just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone. I feel that hackers just keep on putting looks after looks and the ones who actually spend money to buy tickets are forced to spend more to get the bare minimum rank. So if we all together remove extra ticket options, it might be better for everyone 😅
    The problem with banning buying tickets (which Glu won’t do anyway because $$$) is that when their obviously broken system screws over players there’s no other way to get the last earnable. My average score this SYS has been 36 (with some looks identical to ones posted here that got 50+) so literally the only way I can get the earnable dress is with at least two extra tickets. I agree that it isn’t fair but I don’t think getting rid of ticket buying is the solution.
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I think there should be equal number of tickets available to all, and no option to buy extra tickets, this will give a fair chance to all to win prizes and there won't be unexpected leap of scores. This is just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anyone. I feel that hackers just keep on putting looks after looks and the ones who actually spend money to buy tickets are forced to spend more to get the bare minimum rank. So if we all together remove extra ticket options, it might be better for everyone 😅
    The problem with banning buying tickets (which Glu won’t do anyway because $$$) is that when their obviously broken system screws over players there’s no other way to get the last earnable. My average score this SYS has been 36 (with some looks identical to ones posted here that got 50+) so literally the only way I can get the earnable dress is with at least two extra tickets. I agree that it isn’t fair but I don’t think getting rid of ticket buying is the solution.
    They could atleast lower the votes that you need to get the earnables. The most clothes from weekend events that you can get without paying are looking tacky. Only the diamond boxes and the Sys have nice outfits.

• alivianikolalivianikol Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Looks 1-6 ❤️
    omg you’re in my group you look gorgeous 💕💕
    also i need tips cos you’re doing so well!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @alivianikol tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Does the earnable dress dye well?
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Yup I agree with your points, the main problem is the rigged voting system. No matter how hard we try, the scores are always below average, I have missed out on earnables too because of that. Glu is the one who needs to fix it
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Sorry bout the bad collage skills 🥴
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    gorgeous dolls in the vb 😻

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I definitely think they should lower the votes needed to reach all the earnables. Its embarrassing to admit but I've never reached the last earnable in a sys even when I would get up in the middle of the night to submit tickets. At first I thought it was just because of my looks until I saw dolls more on theme with better clothes and makeup score lower as well. Its really disheartening to see them score low because then it feels like I'll never reach the last earnable. I barely play sys anymore because of the rigged voting system but when I see awesome prizes like this weekend, its more frustrating than ever!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @ValerieGray Even those of us who have been playing for a long time and have a lot of the items still have trouble. I was heading to being able to score enough to get to the earnable dress and then my scores went down. At least Glu could update boxes so people have a chance to get things they missed out on. 
    Platform: Android

• caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts

Does anyone know where this handheld is from? ❤️
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts

It's a diamond box item that was released during the Sagittarius Season sys last month

• caraghmaemcaraghmaem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    maggiey said:

It's a diamond box item that was released during the Sagittarius Season sys last month

Ah thank you! I steered well clear of those 15 diamond boxes which is why I probably don’t recognise it!! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All my looks, I’m in isolation because I have covid (no worries I’m vaccinated and I got it lightly like a flu) so I hoped that the game would help me get my mind off of it but instead I received really bad scores and the game only pissed me more, then I gave up and my scores miraculously increased so I decided to submit an extra to get the earnable dress and it was worth it 😍  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Oop

That second look is absolutely stunning!! Where is the hair and mask from??🌟💫✨
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    With the way many of us have been scoring lately I wanted to test something so I put a ridiculous look together and still scored the same as a look I actually thought was decent 😅
    11-15 ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I definitely think they should lower the votes needed to reach all the earnables. Its embarrassing to admit but I've never reached the last earnable in a sys even when I would get up in the middle of the night to submit tickets. At first I thought it was just because of my looks until I saw dolls more on theme with better clothes and makeup score lower as well. Its really disheartening to see them score low because then it feels like I'll never reach the last earnable. I barely play sys anymore because of the rigged voting system but when I see awesome prizes like this weekend, its more frustrating than ever!
    I completely agree! Normally, I can never reach the last earnable. I was hoping I'd do well enough this week to get the dress since I did pretty well with the last few sys, but I haven't gotten a score over 41😔I really wish it was easier to get the last earnable cause it seems you need to have 40's, 50's or 60 scores to get them. Let's just hope it appears in a silver box later on. 
    (something I've learned: I do awfully with zodiac sys)
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my scores were bad for some reason in the beginning and then they improved! i got some extra tickets in a diamond box so i used them 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Oop

That second look is absolutely stunning!! Where is the hair and mask from??🌟💫✨
    Thank you doll! The hair is recent and was either a SYS prize or a diamond box item, I can’t remember. The mask is old and it’s from before I started playing the game. I think it’s available in some boxes, maybe squad boxes? Does anyone know?
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @KKHMICAELA I think it's because of that dress. I can't remember what outfits make poses appear and disappear but my doll has to be wearing specific things for the poses to show up. Speaking of which, can we have something on the forum where people can see how that works? I was checking my closet the other day and couldn't remember what it is that makes some poses not appear sometimes. 
    @DelphineGarnier It’s the outfits where the legs are closed together that you do not get the rest of the poses.
  • TarmoraTarmora Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Some looks of my SYS :*
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    DaisyJ said:
    Lewks 1-4. Not scoring suuuper well but I’m having fun putting looks together.

5-8. Scores are staying in the same place 🤷🏽‍♀️

9-13. I overslept and lost a ticket. My scores improved but I need a 54 to make it to the second earnable. I know that ain’t happening so I’ll save my extra tickets. The dress is beautiful but I’m okay with missing out on it 🤷🏽‍♀️

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    So my looks tanked and I decided to buy a ticket to reach the dress, they took the money from my account but I never got my ticket 😭 I’ve contacted support but they’ll probably answer in like two days fml

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

now is not the time to lag Glu.... as you can see my real score is not correct on the leaderboard 😩, is it worth it to submit another ticket to get the last earnable? 
    yes - awesome
    no - lol
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I got the last earnable! So pleased as the dress is so cute and I'm not a fan of the TS outfit so not worried about a lower ranking. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The dolls at 6th
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-14 ❤️✨

2nd place in silver III ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Came second in gold with one extra ticket! ☺️ Most chill group I’ve ever been in but scores were definitely glitching for me and others with not adding up properly on the leaderboard. Love the prizes this weekend