🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Are you kidding?
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Here are a few things I would like to see in the upcoming update or updates in the future if it can’t be done in this next update:

- For SYS Trendsetters, I think there should be separate groups for male and female dolls. The male dolls won’t need the TS prizes unless if they customize the npc’s (like a female partner in the Duets events) but they don’t need the prizes the same way that the female players do. The clothes is useful for female players who actually can use the clothing for themselves so there should be separate groups for male and female players
    - I would like to see a dye exchange. We can exchange dyes for other color dyes, cash, k-stars, or diamonds. Some players don’t use all the dyes that they get so it would be useful to have an exchange.
    - A better way to earn diamonds like a diamond business, storylines where we can earn diamonds, from a dye exchange like mentioned above, or they can be added to daily gift boxes and/or the black and gold gift boxes from the midweek throwback events.
    - The day/night feature in more locations like in more places in California (Malibu, Calabasas, San Diego, and Santa Barbara are the California locations that don’t have the day/night feature yet). It can be added to the New York locations as well, since NY is known for its night life.
    - The points needed to get the throwback gift box to be lowered. I think 550 points would be good for getting the throwback gift box. Some pallets don’t have very many good items anyways so 600 points for a necklace or glasses isn’t worth all that hard work. If the points don’t get lowered, I think another good option would be getting two throwback gift boxes kind of like how the male dolls get two gift boxes as the last earnable for weekend events. Instead we could get two throwback gift boxes.
  • smart2006smart2006 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Yes change more locations to day/night

And some type of closet organization is long overdue.

I'd love if the pet max levels got bumped up! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Happy 2022 everybody!!! Newsletter today I hope!!!!
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    I was wondering if i can still do this weeks storyline even though i haven’t finished the one from 2 weeks ago ? i’ve been saving up K starts
    anybody have the newsletter yet? Just excited about it.
    want the tennis racket outfit!!!!
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    emmmtee said:

the SYSs look awesome 😍 I am sooo excited!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m glad there is only one new Kollection as I have no self control with them 😅
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Oh that kollection looks pretty! Bye bye stars! I’m curious to see the rest of the green&black outfit in the banner. The upcoming SYS themes look fun and should mean opportunities to be creative so fingers crossed they’ll be enjoyable.
    I play on iOS
    I noticed that too @Ccrz96
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    does anyone know when the update will be?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2022
    The studio reopens on Wednesday, so I wouldn’t look for it before Wednesday afternoon, and that would be cutting it close. They have to come back and reacclimate.  Get through things that popped up while the studio was closed, maybe Thursday?

Eta: Kalinda posted the update will be after the 10th,  next week.   Phew. Ty ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm sure is not going to be till after the 10th 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited January 2022
    Yeah kalinda said the update will be after the 10th or the week of the 10th which is next week
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wouldn't want a rushed update anyway with what happened with the December one. I'm putting off getting the next update when it comes out. 
    Platform: Android

• shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    emmmtee said:

I am excited for the court side cutie sys 🤩
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited January 2022
    These are the items that should be available for diamonds but not all items have been lately. 

Definitely want those hand held items!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I want the sailor outfit and the hair with the purple bow.
    Edit: Also I kind of want these eyes but I want a fashion goal where I get more than one item.

Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I want the sailor outfit and the hair with the purple bow.
    Edit: Also I kind of want these eyes but I want a fashion goal where I get more than one item.

There’s a KKW x Mario FG that includes three sets of eyes (including ones that are really similar to these if not the same) but it’s double the usual price, you might be interested in that one depending on how much you’re willing to spend!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.