Options

Czarina's model in game is different?

WinterMoonWinterMoon Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited January 2022 in KKH General Discussion
I just found out that the model in my game is different than some of my friends? Some of them is Czarina as she appears on the loading screen + in the outfit that we get as a reward. The others have a much much younger looking Czarina with a bun + a silver jumpsuit and jacket but with the same earrings. Is this just IOS vs Android?

Comments

• Options
    ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited January 2022
    It's definitely not iOS/android, I'm android and my sis is iOS and has the same Czarina doll (the top one you posted above). Not sure why it's different in some games but definitely confused me at the beginning of December because of the flyer with Czarina in the weekly earnable outfit!

Edit:clarity
  • Options
    Chrysalis said:
    It's definitely not iOS/android, I'm android and my sis is iOS and has the same Czarina doll (the top one you posted above). Not sure why it's different in some games but definitely confused me at the beginning of December because of the flyer with Czarina in the weekly earnable outfit!

Edit:clarity

some of my friends don't have VIP, but I do, so I wonder if that might be part of it? I'm really confused haha
  • Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    I am on android and my czarina looks exactly like the one on top with purple glasses and the old kloset outfit. I didn't know there are people who have a different Czarina doll 😟
  • Options
    I am on android and my czarina looks exactly like the one on top with purple glasses and the old kloset outfit. I didn't know there are people who have a different Czarina doll 😟
    I think I figured it out. Those of us who had really old games (like 2014 starting point) have the banner Czarina.

I vaguely remember playing this plotline before too, so maybe thats why? I don't think her outfit was earnable at the time.
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was just wondering about this today, my Czarina looks like the one from the left with the bun and people glasses and I was hoping we'd get to see the one from the banner eventually but I guess it's not happening
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We can b ask tomorrow when the studio gets b acknowledged from break. ;)  I'll go check my games for their Czarinas.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @WinterMoon I’ve been playing since 2014 and I have the purple glasses version.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    @WinterMoon I’ve been playing since 2014 and I have the purple glasses version.
    Weird. I've asked around and some people have the banner version [in the outfit we get from the quest] and others have the glasses version! Though so far everyone I've met with the banner version is using android. :grey_question:

• Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I have the glasses and bun version and I’ve been playing forever. I am on iOS 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I am on iOS, playing since 2014 and have the glasses version
    iOS
  • Options
    Seems consistent with what I've seen. Koko said they'd check both their games too.

to be fair, it might just be inconsistency on glu's part.
  • Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've been confused this entire update, thinking what is the point of the picture on the loading screen but putting it down to maybe we will see this version in week 5 or something. Ngl if she doesn't appear in my game like that I will be pretty disappointed and the loading screen will be pointless for most people.
    Has anybody on the forum got the banner version? 
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I am on iOS, playing since 2014 and have the glasses version
    Same
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I totally thought that that ice queen look from the loading screen was going to be Elizabeth Korkov especially since she said that she needed to reinvent herself. I will be a bit disappointed if no one shows up with that look. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I mean I'm sure since we have been getting the looks in parts we are the ice queen in the banner but maybe it will make sense by friday since is the last quest for this update 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    I mean I'm sure since we have been getting the looks in parts we are the ice queen in the banner but maybe it will make sense by friday since is the last quest for this update 

I'm just confused with the discrepancy between games for me and my friends! (some online, some irl who play) None of the IOS players have her banner version, but some of the android users do so far.
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:

I'm just confused with the discrepancy between games for me and my friends! (some online, some irl who play) None of the IOS players have her banner version, but some of the android users do so far.
    I play on android for 3 years now and I have the left version of czarina you posted with the purple glasses and the kloset's jumper 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    update: I've found 5 new people with banner czarina. (1) used ios, the other 4 used android!

• Options
    RichJohnRichJohn Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I understand what you mean, and I'm sure that by Friday the banner will make more sense. In the meantime, let's keep an eye out for further updates and make sure we are prepared for any new quests that may come our way!