🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I want the sailor outfit and the hair with the purple bow.
    Edit: Also I kind of want these eyes but I want a fashion goal where I get more than one item.

There’s a KKW x Mario FG that includes three sets of eyes (including ones that are really similar to these if not the same) but it’s double the usual price, you might be interested in that one depending on how much you’re willing to spend!
    @DelphineGarnier I actually have the fashion goal that @dinoqueen9 is talking about and it’s the exact same pair of eyes. Thought maybe you’d like to take a look at the eyes it’s comes with so here you go 😊

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    emmmtee said:

I'm really excited for Kpop Party even if it's a Duet SYS. I wonder who the Kpop start will be. I hope it really is Jennie from BLACKPINK
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 @maggiey I'm just going to wait and see if any of the outfits I wanted come back because I didn't want to get a FG that's just facial features. At least not right now.
    Platform: Android

• heavymetalheartheavymetalheart Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    is anyone else's game taking 5+ minutes to open.. acting like my cheap laptop trying to open a huge game with 200 mods on😭
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    When will we have the next VIP event? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I think kalinda will be back tommorrow
  • Addison90210Addison90210 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can not wait for the next update! When will it be? Tomorrow? Next week?
    edited January 2022
    Kalinda said the update won’t be until next week 
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Can we have different body types that are available for all players in the closet? 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Isn’t it time to pin the explanation already?? Sheesh.💜
    Kalinda supposed to be back today? When is the update @KalindaKing?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kalinda already said the update is the week of the 10th. 
    iOS
    edited January 2022
    I know @AliBryant, I was thinking she may change it to this week though. You never know. Since last weeks sys and this weeks sys is in the January newsletter!!! I was just asking!!!!
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I don't really know where else to ask

What is the maximum reward we can get from the So Chic London boutique? I fully furnished it a while ago and I'm currently getting only 3 kstars and 5000 cash when completing the challenge. I might be wrong on this but I thought the reward was supposed to be similar to the Paris boutique one with 5 kstars?

Is there a specific thing I'm supposed to do in order to increase my rewards? 

Thanks!✨
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Sorry if it's a little off topic but i don't know where else to ask, does anyone happen to have a screenshot of all the items we can get in tb boxes? 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Just wanted to put my two cents in here; It seem like many people want the 600 points to be reduced. I do agree to the idea since many people have busy lives, however I am pretty sure Glu would reduce it but make it harder to achieve the new points if they change it. For example 3 hours event give 12 points however if the 600 point system changes most likely the 12 point given in the event would be cut as well. That just how I see it if they do decide to change it, I am mostly keeping in mind what they pulled with the diamond boxes before  this is just a possibility that I thought of. 🤔🤔
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    If they reduce 600 to something like 500 and make the gigs harder to complete (lessening the number of points given, for example), then that ruins the whole point regardless. The event is still hard to complete. The points may be different but proportions wise, it's still the same. People are asking to make things easier for them, as in reducing the number of gigs they'd have to do in a period of time. I doubt Glu will understand that though as every little update they've given so far has always come with a catch. Diamond boxes having no dyes but prices increasing by 200%, introducing Duets but giving us an unfair ranking system, introducing the tier system but letting insane bots and hackers into the game (we know it's rigged, please don't lie Glu), etc. The overall point is that Glu sadly doesn't listen. I'm just beyond disappointed and it's very frustrating to get through them more often than not.    
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with the k star videos? I feel they are always glitching and I’m not getting all the stars I used to.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @letus Yeah, mine just instantly goes to the offers page when i tap on the free stars option. Some days it lets me watch videos and some days it doesn’t. And when i do it only lets me watch like 5-6 before it glitches. 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    emmmtee said:

The silhouette of wild west saloon sys is exactly same to the wild hearts kollection, why😑
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    emmmtee said:

The silhouette of wild west saloon sys is exactly same to the wild hearts kollection, why😑
    sometimes these get changed, so maybe its not final 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi dolls! i don't know this is right topic, i have 2 glitch on my game.

i earned second dress yesterday but suddenly it disapperad from my closet.

The second problem;

i have already colored pink this dress(you can see i have already used the pink version on sys), but today game askes 5 pink dyes for it. has anyone experience problems like these? @kokokokonut

• SavSav Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but can someone tell me when this hair will go for sale!? I’ve been trying to get it for sooo long 😭
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Sav said:
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but can someone tell me when this hair will go for sale!? I’ve been trying to get it for sooo long 😭

This hair is currently available inside silver boxes! Old SYS items don't go on sale, unfortunately.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.