⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• LEXIKKH2022LEXIKKH2022 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited January 2022
    The ability to edit your body type, more inclusive and more variety. 
    Or even a plastic surgery office in the game LOL
    Update Willow to look more like the current dolls since she has the same look she’s had since day one, and she’s our # 1 rival. She should be on our level, not have the same look as in 2014.
    More opportunities to earn Diamonds and KStars without spending real money.
    The option to buy pop up shop items with Kash OR  KStars (like how they do with homes and businesses)
    A way to organize the closet better and more Kash items. To to be able to trade Kash for Kstars or Diamonds. Or exchange outfits, hairstyles, etc that you don't want for Kash or Kstars.
    Tickets will be restricted for SYS. Allow no more than 10 looks to be submitted in the past 10 minutes. Tickets are only authorized while the triple threat is available. That implies you may only submit the tickets you obtain every 6 hours during the last third of the tournament. That way, I'll know whether it's even worth competing, or if I'm on a team with a large number of ticket purchasers and won't be able to catch up.
    In the closet, please provide an undo button. I've tapped something by accident so many times that I've had to scroll way back up/down to get it back on my doll.
    You shouldn't have to go on a date every day to maintain your spouse, and you should have the choice of deciding how long your dates should be, or just capping it and making all dates the same length rather than being random. Our spouse should do more for us as well! Maybe do half-and-half on our house.
    A bank where you may deposit kash or kstars and earn interest on them.
    to be able to dye only a portion of the thing you're dying for, for example, I'd want to dye a patterned top but only want to change the color of one pattern and leave the other colors alone. It's really aggravating that it doesn't just dye the whole thing.
    Makeup that works with all skin tones (since highlighters and blushes don't)
    I wish they would do things like create special narrative lines for Facebook pals or let you go shopping with a friend!
    Sometimes I want to dress girly sometimes I want to dress like a tomboy. I'd like options and same for males that want to wear female clothes and makeup
    new dyes, like brown for example and really dark black that makes anything white really black when we dye it
    more kash-related stuff It's not really fair because everything is kstars. How can they expect you to save money for events and VIP weekends/boxes while still buying clothes?
    More interaction with the Kardashians
    be able to date Cassio and Raul
    sell clothing, and be able to buy clothes that are no longer available. Why give us the option during SYS to buy clothes and then the clothes end up being unavailable?
    I wish diamonds were in more boxes and dyes in less.
    ethnic clothes/accessories
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2022
     You can post fashion and beauty suggestions in the new Fashion Beauty Suggestion thread!  I’ll grab the link!
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5463853/2022-fashion-beauty-suggestions#latest
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Please allow players to unlock old weekly quests with outfits/prizes. Really wish for Maya's outfit and the sparkly balloon. Sigh. 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    It would be really cool to have design contests, I seen @ChicCharlotte recommend this a while back, and I would love if it were an added feature.

More features for squads such as:
    1. joint events/quests, squad against squad competitions (might not be plausible for those with inactive members, but maybe an incentive for them to be more active, and not just fashion related competitions). These events could create new positions in the squad, and another way to earn k stars, diamonds, etc. The more active the member, the better the rewards.
    2. Maybe having an actual squad club or venue as a business, and hosting different joint events there, another means of gaining XP for the squad and for yourself, gaining diamonds, kstars, etc.
    3. Having levels for squads and being able to get items through the levels of your squad.
    4. A chat box.
    5. Trading items amongst squad members, and also incorporating a medium in which different squads can trade with each other because I don’t want to leave my squad just to get an item someone from another squad has, and then continuously bouncing from squad to squad doing this.

I know Kudos will be added shortly, but I think the ideas I mentioned above would work for both older players who have already accomplished most achievements and newer players. 

Add/remove/layer buttons would be nice for the closet along with better organization! Or simply just allowing layering to automatically happen.

Condensing the icons on the screen or making them smaller would also be nice, it’s annoying accidentally tapping the sys, black gift box, etc bc it’s in the way. 

I hope you guys have a sensible UX designer on your team taking into account how players feel. I have a background in it and I’m constantly thinking about how even the slightest thing such as inconvenient buttons can make the experience for the player tedious. 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited January 2022
    to be able to dye only a portion of the thing you're dying for, for example, I'd want to dye a patterned top but only want to change the color of one pattern and leave the other colors alone. It's really aggravating that it doesn't just dye the whole thing.
    Omggggg yes! I was going to suggest this with photoshop examples and everything because it’s one of my biggest wishes. Lol if Glu wants to hire me to do it I will gladly go through the closet (m & f) to recolor everything in a more realistic colorway for the different dyes 

please, hire me glu! This would be a dream job 🥰🎨
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    What if every past item could be bought with diamonds(past SYS and diamond box items etc). Also what if kollection items could be bought with kstars or diamonds anytime, even if the certain kollection is not in rotation ? I spent thousands of kstars on useless dye or energy, sometimes even Kash before I got what item I wanted 😑😔
    Also bring more things that could be bought with kash 
    this is long overdue, but I am obsessed and many people qre with this unreleased item, so why not release these eyes one day?😔 
    I was just thinking…many people are concerned with rigged votes. I personally don’t think lower scores are a result of rigged voting but more a result from look-flooding where people who buy tickets flood their heat at the beginning and ending of the event so that they drown out the competition (basically the more looks one has, the more votes they will receive)
    💕
    Sooo what if instead of allowing us to enter multiple looks we’re only allowed one look within 24h per event? For example if an event lasts M-F, then EVERYONE ultimately gets 5 looks for that event.
    💕
    This will even the playing field so everyone gets a fair shot. It will stop look-flooding ticket buyers from drowning out free players and casual ticket buyers, and it will force ppl to step their style game up by adhering to the actual themes if they’ve only got one shot to impress voters.
    💕
    (I’ve seen so many off-theme looks with thousands of votes in the top spot that as a ticket buyer myself, it’s disheartening and I decide to give up. I can just imagine how free players feel).
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @tangerine Votes are rigged, 100% sure. Players have solid evidence. Some examples are:
    - People submitting looks and "receiving" 40-50 votes after one minute.
    -  The 60's curse.
    - Getting votes after submitting a look at the end of SYS (15, 10, 5 seconds before it ends).
    - Votes following a pattern: if your first look scored a 32, you'll probably get other votes around 30. It's hard to score 32 in one look, then 45 in another, 18, 27 [...] Your votes may go a bit higher or lower, but never something drastic.
    I had a VIP subscription for a few months, and during that period of time, I never got less than 45 votes, never! The same week I canceled my VIP sub, my votes went from 50's to 30's. Just like that. We also never got an explanation about how the ❤️ system works. This way, it's easier to hide the rigged votes. And, it's nice to mention that before the whole tiers thing, players never noticed any hint of a rigged system. It started right after. We're pretty much doomed ☹️
    NaniSix said:
    @tangerine Votes are rigged, 100% sure. Players have solid evidence. Some examples are:
    - People submitting looks and "receiving" 40-50 votes after one minute.
    -  The 60's curse.
    - Getting votes after submitting a look at the end of SYS (15, 10, 5 seconds before it ends).
    - Votes following a pattern: if your first look scored a 32, you'll probably get other votes around 30. It's hard to score 32 in one look, then 45 in another, 18, 27 [...] Your votes may go a bit higher or lower, but never something drastic.
    I had a VIP subscription for a few months, and during that period of time, I never got less than 45 votes, never! The same week I canceled my VIP sub, my votes went from 50's to 30's. Just like that. We also never got an explanation about how the ❤️ system works. This way, it's easier to hide the rigged votes. And, it's nice to mention that before the whole tiers thing, players never noticed any hint of a rigged system. It started right after. We're pretty much doomed ☹️
    The flash scores have happened to me too... and it's so confusing especially since we don't know how long a heat lasts. In regards to the votes, I believe they're counted in a Condorcet method. I could be entirely wrong tho since they weren't fully explained. When I had my VIP, I don't think I entered SYS that much to care about my scores so, I have no point of reference on a change in scores vs Non-VIP but I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. :disappointed:

Things like what you're describing (plus ppl who hold all their tickets and enter in batches)  is why I think SYS voting should be overhauled and pared down to everyone only having 1 look per day. I just feel like this would raise people's styling choices and make it fair for everyone to get a score that accurately reflects their effort. We should be able to see how many votes we got as well, not just the average. And say everyone should get 100 votes to give in the voting booth. 

Making each event 24hrs removes any speculation as to how long each heat is -- kind of like on Covet- we know how long we have to enter and we can only enter a challenge/event once. after that, it's voting time and usually, your score reflects how much effort you put into your look *and* how on-theme it is. If you miss the window to enter, well then so sad, enter a different challenge. Giving voters 100 votes per challenge will encourage discernment on who we vote for. Also, 1 look per challenge/event is more realistic. lol, how many fashion/beauty contests have you heard of where a contestant can run backstage and change their clothes to enter again? 

I know some people really enjoy SYS and enter multiple times because they like dressing up their doll so if 1x per day is too few, maybe everyone could get 5 tickets per day and each day we get a new theme that fits an overall weekly theme. 

For example - the week's theme is Valentine's Day. Monday we can enter 5 Red looks, Tuesday: 5 White looks, Wed: 5 Pink Looks, Thurs: 5 lace looks, Friday: 5 freestyle looks. so everyone gets 25 looks per week. If you miss a day, SO SAD, SHO' HATE IT.  Because I think limiting the number of times one can enter will clear up a lot of the wonky voting. On the SYS for the crystal outfit - I ended up buying so many extra tickets because I got put in a heat with people who CLEARLY were either cheating, buying a ton of tickets or they had like 60 tickets stacked up; it was the first time I'd ever seen someone have almost 5k votes in ranking!!  I essentially had to buy tickets to even get a chance at winning the prizes. :disappointed: