šŸŽ†āœØšŸŽ„KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!ā˜ƒļøšŸ•ŽāœØ

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    @amia
    It's the gloves! Itā€™s the wrist bandā€¦ the dress has forced the gloves to become braceletsĀ lolā€¦
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I love these eyes I got from the diamond boxes.

Omg now they are in the diamond boxes?? I love these eyes šŸ„°but I remember they used to be in couture kollections šŸ˜³ I remember I spent a lot of diamonds to win them
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I love these eyes I got from the diamond boxes.

Omg now they are in the diamond boxes?? I love these eyes šŸ„°but I remember they used to be in couture kollections šŸ˜³ I remember I spent a lot of diamonds to win them
    Yup, it was in the Party Girl Couture Kollection. Sorry wasnā€™t sure of the name so called them diamond boxes. I was chasing the outfit.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Has anyone gotten this kollection in rotation recently? I'm pretty sure never had it before
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    edited December 2021
    geenellys said:
    Has anyone gotten this kollection in rotation recently? I'm pretty sure never had it before
    i believe i got it a week or two ago! i remember because i won the gold top.

edit:typo
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player.Ā 
    SofiKkh said:
    geenellys said:
    i believe i got it a week or two ago! i remember because i won the gold top.

edit:typo
    oh nice ty! there's hope thenĀ šŸ˜­
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I currently have it.
    Really wish I had it during VIP šŸ˜…
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Platform: Android

• amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited December 2021
    LexKKH said:
    @amia
    It's the gloves! Itā€™s the wrist bandā€¦ the dress has forced the gloves to become braceletsĀ lolā€¦
    Wait so do you know how I can view them in the closet?? Because I have a different outfit on now and Iā€™m not sure how to take them off haha
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @amia
    You can try the purple circle which is either:

Put on another outfit in your look book and get rid of them or stake your dolls clothes away with the underwear button.

The black circles:
    Go to hand helds and find the gloves & put them on/take them off.

IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • amiaamia Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @amia
    You can try the purple circle which is either:

Put on another outfit in your look book and get rid of them or stake your dolls clothes away with the underwear button.

The black circles:
    Go to hand helds and find the gloves & put them on/take them off.

Thank you so much!!!!!
    Is it just me or are the storyline looks getting more expensive? It's already ridiculous Glu thinks we can get them every single week and they don't let us pick the parts we want.

I like the ice queen top paired with this skirt I got during the sale.

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Did they forget to bring the Ice Queen to the story or...? Lol
    The update is pretty much over!
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Are the ice queen wings going to be in diamonds boxes or???
    b4tgirl said:
    Are the ice queen wings going to be in diamonds boxes or???
    Yes :(
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I wonder what our gift is going to be Friday. As much as I want it I'll honestly be disappointed if the last gift is that fanšŸ˜­ hopefully its something big to end the story line
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited January 2022
    If you havenā€™t figured it out by now, if you were wearing the mittens prior to the dress those are the cuffs of mittens, not bracelets šŸ™ƒ just a minor glitch. Put the mittens on then take them off and that should fix it.Ā 
    amia said:
    I got the storyline dress and I noticed these bracelets my doll has on as well, but I canā€™t find them anywhere in my closet. Does anyone else have these bracelets or know where they are??Ā 

• MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I am so excited!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I also added Natalia as a romantic contact. If I prefer dating her, do I break up with my useless needy husband? I've maxed out relationships with him already so I don't get much from dates anymore. Except we have 2 kids. If we break up, do kids disappear?
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I also added Natalia as a romantic contact. If I prefer dating her, do I break up with my useless needy husband? I've maxed out relationships with him already so I don't get much from dates anymore. Except we have 2 kids. If we break up, do kids disappear?
    No, your kids will be yours forever
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can someone clarify what is happening with the diamond boxes? Last 3 or 4 times the old SYS items are all the same - green dress, pink dress, some cowboy items. Are we having only items from one month? It was different before. We had way more different items. And why did glu removed the button with which you can see what's in the boxes? Can you please explain @KalindaKing ?
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have a husband in the game, we have 2 kids. If I add the new love interest to my contacts will he divorce me? Or do they only divorce you if you start dating another person?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @EllyBurns you can add and date as many people as you want, he'll stay your husband
    EllyBurns said:
    I have a husband in the game, we have 2 kids. If I add the new love interest to my contacts will he divorce me? Or do they only divorce you if you start dating another person?
    As long as you go on a date every 1-2 days with your husband there wonā€™t be any problem dating anyone elseĀ 

I gave Natalia a little bit of a makeover.
    I'm too committed with my wife to date Nat but I can take my dance partner dancing anytime she likes. šŸ’ƒšŸ’ƒ
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

edited January 2022
    Not surprised Glu's last gift is a bag you can barely see in the loading image but not the fan that's easily visible. Another mean trick along with the fact that when they listen to players, there's a catch.Ā 
    Also I wish this 5 week storyline was to date characters we actually asked for.

• EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    @patiencebrody , @Briannakkh thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.