👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I guess I’ll just have to buy the one for diamonds from the kloset (I also wonder what happens since it’s for diamonds in the kloset but if I buy it from a look book does it still reward the person?)  
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiey I’ve always wondered that too about diamond kloset items! If I had that mask I would gladly post it for you as another experiment in the name of science lol. I hope you love whatever you end up getting tho. If I recall correctly the mask handheld is the first earnable?? If so, that should be a big help!
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I definitely want both the bags I missed out on!

I have the bag on the bottom right with the glove hanging out if u want me to add it to my lookbook! 
    @chrissyy yayy! I’ll snag it from you after the update 😊 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Thank you for letting me be a part of this squad, it has been so nice getting to know all of you. (Love this new background in the photo booth)

Thank you @brom617! 💕💕💕

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Happy new year y’all!!
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Happy New Year🎊
    Happy New Year to all you lovely dolls! 🎊🍾🎊
    Happy New Year ladies! 🍾🎊🥳🥳
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy new year dolls!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Apparently the giant lollipop from this event is available for diamonds now and I’m not sure about the rest of the items but I’ve added them to my look book in case anyone is interested 😊

Thank you @maggiemay! Love the look you’re wearing right now with the necklace 💕💕💕

@maggiey Thank you.💕 I never feel like I have enough necklaces and this one was so pretty. I had never seen it before. There are so many hidden gems in our squad’s closets. 
    Thank you @Galaxaura14! I hope it gets you good scores if you use it this sys 💕💕💕

Thank you @Galaxaura14! I hope you love it🧁 💕 

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @maggiey @buffysummers0990 Thank you both for having them in your LookBooks! I'm such a sucker for handhelds 😍
    And yesss, it has been getting me good scores! 
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 Your looks are gorg😍 Glad to see you’re scoring well! 
    edited January 2022
    You guys!!! We got a kitten! We’re still struggling with a name, even tho I’ve come up with some pretty brilliant ideas (if I do say so myself💁🏼‍♀️). So any suggestions are appreciated! Isn’t the lil white speck on his nose adorable?

Really had to restrain myself from spamming you all with more pics haha. *Flexes self control* Anyways, I hope everyone has been having a wonderful and safe start to the new year. I know things haven’t been easy for the World for awhile now. Just know I’m a private message away if any of you ever want to vent or even just chat. I’ve private messaged a couple of you when I’ve seen posts of you struggling/having a hard time. It’s been a joy getting to know the squad better and I never want any of us to feel alone. Despite everything, I remain hopeful things are gonna get better! And my new addition to the fam is symbolic of that so I had to share💕
    (Also sorry for the novel, I’m done now lol😇)
    @buffysummers0990 omg I love him and I absolutely love cats with paws that look like they're wearing socks 😭 I have to admit that i'm not the best at naming animals either (although I did start playing the Sims 4 again and i'm pretty proud of my chickens named Hennifer, Pot Pie, and Cooper but I don't really think those are the types of names you're looking for 😅). If you wanna share the names you've come up with i'm sure we can help with a vote for our favourite 💕
    Will you give him a little boop on the nose for me? 🥺
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 OMG! He's precious! I love his little paws 🥰. Like Maggiey said, it would be great if you share your name ideas so we can vote 😊 and thanks for the uplifting message! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited January 2022
    @buffysummers0990 You can spam pics of that adorable kitten anytime you want. I love seeing pictures of pets, they make me so happy. My cousin has a cat almost identical to yours, his name is Sirius Black (she loves Harry Potter) I am looking forward to hearing what you name him. Maybe I will post a picture of my little Winston when he gets back from the groomer this afternoon.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @buffysummers0990 He’s such a handsome boy!! I really like giving pets weird names (I made my bf promise we could name our future cat either Charlie, short for Charles Entertainment Cheese, or Waffle Fries, and I tried to name my parents’ kitten CONCRETE in all capital letters but my mom vetoed that) but my mom is a huge fan of traditional names (her cats are Penelope, Tess, and Beatrice), so there’s a pretty wide range! I’m sure whatever you choose will end up being absolutely perfect 🥰🥰

ETA: and share pics whenever you have them, I will never turn down seeing a cat 😄
    @buffysummers0990 Thank you 🥺 Your style & fashion is so on point so your compliment means so much! 💜
    She/Her
    Android
    @buffysummers0990 Also, OMG. HE IS THEE CUTEST. As soon as I saw these pictures of his adorable face, Tuxedo Mask (I love Sailor Moon) and Felix popped into my head. But I def want to hear what names you have come up w/!

And I agree w/ everyone and to everyone: please share pics of your pets! 😍🥰

Here is a pic of my twin brother's cat, Luxu:

She/Her
    Android
    Omg thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback and pet names! I love them all, the irl pets as well as the ones in the Sims (I miss that game) lol! @maggiey your chicken names are brilliant and hilarious, Hennifer took me out😂 And @maggiemay I would love to see little Winston if you ever feel like sharing! I also tend to go for the odd ball names like @dinoqueen9. I’ve thrown out so many suggestions but my mom is the one holding things up. Soooo indecisive! It’s a miracle she managed to name me haha.
    Here’s some of what her and I have came up with:
    Loki
    Belushi or Lushi (long backstory with those lol)
    Matrix names like Neo, Dozer or Morpheus because with the way he climbs walls and furniture he literally defies gravity.
    Squeaks, Squeaker or Squeaky since he doesn’t really meow yet, just an adorable lil squeak
    And finally Freddy for Fred Astaire (his tuxedo look) or Freddy Krueger (think kitten claws lol)
    There’s more but those seem to be the ones most favored.
    Also @Galaxaura14 Luxu is honestly gorgeous! So fluffy, I just wanna snuggle up😻

Phew that was long winded - if any of you read all this you deserve an award 😆💕
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Hey guys, do you think this fg is worth a buy. 
    Yes - agree
    no - lol

@buffysummers0990 I'm a sucker for Marvel so i'm a big fan of naming him Loki! Also think it's adorable to go with names that have a story behind them so Belushi or Lushi sounds great too

@Vidhi I honestly think there's better FGs to spend money on. I'm not a big fan of the earrings and think that it's not really worth it for the $10 you'll be paying
    @Vidhi I agree with @maggiey that there are better FG to get. I bought this one because I liked the hair but I really regret wasting money on it.

@buffysummers0990 I love those names. Belushi is my favorite. 

Here is my little Winston letting me know he would like to play ball.

• VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I should have waited for feedback from you guys. I posted on the forum many dolls said yes and then I made an impulse purchase just to make myself feel good  :'( .
    I regretted buying it within an hour. Ahh