🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Really hope they updated all the boxes 🙏🏼
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Since the update will be released on Monday, will we get any clothing spoilers before it comes out? @KalindaKing
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    Since the update will be released on Monday, will we get any clothing spoilers before it comes out? @KalindaKing
    Clothing spoilers are on page 4 and 5 of this thread. 
  • player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Does someone know why the game sometimes give 1 star when the begining of the event and sometimes not? what should i do to get star in every event?

• SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @player_ you get a bonus star for professional and romantic tasks when you have enough star and heart bonuses from buying items in the closet. Check your wardrobe for your current total. 
    Some items have a star or heart icon in the left corner, which add to your overall chance of getting a bonus heart or star. I don’t know what the threshold is, I reached it ages ago, so I don’t think it’s very high. 
    Also, you never get a bonus star for parties, which is a drag. 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @player_ you could see how many stars or hearts buying an item will give you by checking this website. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @smallkat @nikaraf thank you so much! 
    (This is mine. I hope i will increase these. :smile:  )
    player_ said:
    @smallkat @nikaraf thank you so much! 
    (This is mine. I hope i will increase these. :smile:  )
    You’re welcome doll 🥰 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @player_ you can increase your total by buying cheaper kash items like the pride flag collection to quickly increase your rating (only 50 kash per flag). Once you reach the threshold, you’ll always get the bonus star or heart, so it saves energy during tasks and events.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread but I don't really know where else to ask

What is the maximum reward we can get from the So Chic London boutique? I fully furnished it a while ago and I'm currently getting only 3 kstars and 5000 cash when completing the challenge. I might be wrong on this but I thought the reward was supposed to be similar to the Paris boutique one with 5 kstars?

Is there a specific thing I'm supposed to do in order to increase my rewards? 

Thanks!✨
    That is the max 3 stars. 
    @SmallKat thank you! I will consider your advice.:smile:
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can we change how we see the FGs so we can see them like we can see kollections? I currently can't get any when I click on the stars to see what I'm supposed to have today and I've been waiting 2 weeks to finally have one to buy. 
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Hopefully update Tuesday!!!! Or Wednesday!!!! 
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    Anissa722 said:
    SofiKkh said:
    Clothing spoilers are on page 4 and 5 of this thread. 
    oh tysm! i must’ve skipped them 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing any info about the update?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Sorry for the text box, idk why the message is in the box.

A question for @KalindaKing, if players update their game when the update comes out, will they still be able to access the snow queen storyline if they haven't completed it?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I was wondering if we could get the option to zoom in to be able to check out the details of weekend event earnables, GB items, SYS earnables and TS prizes.
    I’ve been taking screenshots and then just enlarging them to see details. It works really well.
    isabeau said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I was wondering if we could get the option to zoom in to be able to check out the details of weekend event earnables, GB items, SYS earnables and TS prizes.
    I’ve been taking screenshots and then just enlarging them to see details. It works really well.
    Unfortunately the quality of screenshots on my phone is terrible , so I can't see the details to facial features like eyes very well 🤷‍♀️
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Hoping the update will be out tomorrow
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

this should be with the gowns and not the long-sleeve items since you cannot use bottoms with it.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Soo the daily boxes changed from christmasy to regular, I can smell the update coming 
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hey dolls, don't know where to post it, have you updated your game? Just asking because I know that the updating must be today, but google play market don't have the button "update"  it just says "play", also Kim didn't call me yesterday to say what's the theme for 10-13 January.
    Ravena said:
    Hey dolls, don't know where to post it, have you updated your game? Just asking because I know that the updating must be today, but google play market don't have the button "update"  it just says "play", also Kim didn't call me yesterday to say what's the theme for 10-13 January.
    The update has not come out yet. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.