Hearts of Ice

Faithdains34Faithdains34 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I just finished the Hearts of Ice thing but I really wanted to date Nikolai but he's gone, he isn't even in my contacts, is he really gone now? 

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I just finished the Hearts of Ice thing but I really wanted to date Nikolai but he's gone, he isn't even in my contacts, is he really gone now? 
    The Hearts of Ice quest is 5 weeks long!
    You’ll most likely be able to add him after this entire quest line finishes. ^^
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Fae said:
    The Hearts of Ice quest is 5 weeks long!
    You’ll most likely be able to add him after this entire quest line finishes. ^^
    This was a few days ago, might be a dumb question, but I just finished Pt. 5, is that the last of it? I’d appreciate any answer, cause I didn’t get Natalia in my contacts after finishing Pt 5😊
  • alannaseguraalannasegura Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, i passed all the details but Nikolai asks us out at some point, I’ll date him and see what happens 💆🏼‍♀️s 
  • alannaseguraalannasegura Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi, i passed all the details but Nikolai asks us out at some point, I’ll date him and see what happens 💆🏼‍♀️s 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In today's storyline installment, we get the opportunity to add Czarinas son or daughter to our Romantic contacts. Then if you added them you can date them. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • noelle13noelle13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I chose "let's be friends" bc my character is engaged, but I thought Nikolai would be on my contact list. I'm so upset fr :( I wish I could fix this
  • sadesade Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited January 2022

I chose "let's be friends" bc my character is engaged, but I thought Nikolai would be on my contact list. I'm so upset fr :( I wish I could fix this
    i thought the same thing. i just deleted the game, installed it again, and clicked “ive played before” then i clicked the one with less fans/ k stars and my game went back a few minutes before nikolai asked me out. (but i’m pretty sure it would only work if just rejected him) 
  • noelle13noelle13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    sade said:

i thought the same thing. i just deleted the game, installed it again, and clicked “ive played before” then i clicked the one with less fans/ k stars and my game went back a few minutes before nikolai asked me out. (but i’m pretty sure it would only work if just rejected him) 
    I did it and lost all my game progress and 558 k-stars. It happened for 2nd time. I'm giving up