👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I love the name Neo
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @Vidhi at least the hair is super pretty though! You'll be able to get lots of uses out of the swimsuit for the summery show your styles and it's something nice to have since we don't have a lot of swimsuits like that in the kloset 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I love the name Loki 🤭 and all the other options are so cute too. Can't wait to hear what you decided 😁

@Vidhi I'm a free player so I've never bought a FG but I really like the hair on that one and the earrings are really cute!! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thank you @brom617! 💜

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    I appreciate everybody’s input on my lil guy’s potential names! All I can say is great minds think alike because I tend to prefer Loki, Neo & Belushi as well. My mom is the one slowing this train, but I put my foot down with her today and let her know we need to name him asap! It’s kind of gotten ridiculous at this point lol. But she got a kick out of me taking this great debate to the forum haha. So really, tysm💕

And @maggiemay Little Winston is adorable! Very handsome and regal😍
    Hi! Hope everyone's well started great! Has anyone updated their game to see how the kudos feature looks? I'm not sure about updating yet because I want to submit a few more looks in SYS to see if my scores are average or low 😁
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @dpeters This is what you see when you click the squad button

edited January 2022
    Thanks @maggiemay
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    excited to see what is in these boxes. Hope they keep this updating unlike all other boxes. 
    edited January 2022
    Edit: nvm the items are still not available for diamonds
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 I agree w/ the other dolls - Loki, Neo, and Belushi are top tier! Though I think I am leaning more towards Loki 💚 I can't wait to see what his name is !!!

@maggiemay I will die for Winston. Omg. The absolute cutest 🥺
    She/Her
    Android
    edited January 2022
    Wohoo I didn’t know we can get kudos for leveling up. Dolls whenever you get a chance please do give me kudos. Thank you !! 
    Thank you Maggie and Margaret!! 
    I haven't updated my game but as soon as I do, I'm ready to give kudos to everyone!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    So kudos refresh on Wednesdays because I have 5 again. I got to the top 10 on reality shows but apparently that doesn’t appear in the announcements. I confess, I am a little disappointed to see items from the weekly TB boxes in the kudos boxes but I like the amount of diamonds and stars. 
    Thank you @Galaxaura14 Kudos to you. I hope you enjoy the blouse.

maggiemay said:
    So kudos refresh on Wednesdays because I have 5 again. I got to the top 10 on reality shows but apparently that doesn’t appear in the announcements. I confess, I am a little disappointed to see items from the weekly TB boxes in the kudos boxes but I like the amount of diamonds and stars. 
    I wonder if it’s different for each person depending on when they first give out one of their 5 kudos? My countdown says mine refreshes in 22hrs 
    Thank you x 3 @maggiey I hope you enjoy the clothes. Also, where do you see the countdown for when your kudos refresh. I don’t see it on my screen.

I am down to two kudos. I am trying to save them for the SYS results tomorrow.  I hope they refresh again before Sunday. At least I got to use the chart I made when Kalinda told us about the kudos. I personally think your kudos should refresh everyday. Five is not enough when your squad has 14 people to give them to.
    edited January 2022
    @maggiemay I hope you don’t mind that I’m taking inspo from your outfit 😅
    My kloset will be very limited in terms of what I can use for the sys this weekend and I love the look you put together so much 💕
    I have a countdown to the right of how many kudos I still have. I also agree how 5 with only 2 refreshes a week is not enough for a squad of 15. I only have 1 left to give but luckily it refreshes in time for me to give them out for sys results tomorrow 😊

@maggiey Thank you, I am happy to be able to provide inspiration. I get inspiration from this squad’s looks all the time. Maybe the kudos timer shows up when it is less than 24 hours because it is not next to mine right now. Glu really needs to explain exactly how often these refresh so I can know for sure when I will have 5 more. I really want to be fair and give them out to everyone so we all have a chance to get boxes. 
    maggiemay said:
    Thank you @Galaxaura14 Kudos to you. I hope you enjoy the blouse.

@maggiemay Thank you for the top! Your entire look is drop dead gorgeous 😍
    She/Her
    Android
    I gave my last two kudos away this morning and the timer shows I will get more in about 6 hours. I really wish Glu would explain exactly how this system works.

edited January 2022
    I’m actually crying 😂
    Why does this happen to me!

@maggiey I am so sorry, that is one of the saddest Kudos boxes I have seen. I don’t think these boxes should contain items in the TB boxes or items that won’t be useful to your doll. You should have been able to select another box. Hopefully your next will be 10 diamonds.
    @maggiemay
    Honestly I’ve never seen a more accurate representation of the type of luck I have. That’ll teach me to never open a box again before my eyes are even fully open 😅

Also my kudos refreshed overnight before the timer was actually over and then I have another refresh in about 1.5 hours (which lines up with what the timer said yesterday)? I’m not going to complain about the extra kudos but I agree and wish they would give us an explanation as to how it works so I can keep track of who I’m giving them to easier so I can be as fair as possible 
    OMG @maggiey I'm so sorry! That's one of my biggest fears with these boxes but hopefully your next one will be amazing!

I join the group of not understanding the timing for kudos to refresh. I gave mine after updating a few hours ago and now it says they'll refresh in 55 minutes 🤔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Does anyone have this purse and these shoes?

@maggiey Omg, I am so annoyed for you - that palette is beyond frustrating!
    She/Her
    Android
    Okie, at this point, I believe I have almost given everyone available w/ "kudos" activity on the feed at least one kudos over the past day (once my Kudos resets, I will finish up my kudosing :wink: ) :smile:

Also, I don't understand the Kudos timer either because before 12 PM EST (almost 10 minutes ago), my timer said my kudos would refresh at 12 PM, but I went back into the game and now my timer says it will refresh in less than 24 hrs...
    She/Her
    Android
    I agree with everyone this is such a bad palette. I am so sorry @maggiey

And giving and receiving kudos is sooo messy.