🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kalindaking how do we get activities? 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Can someone explain this whole kudos thing to me? I don’t get how to give them or what to do to get them lol 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As your squad plays the game, more activity will show up in the activity tab in your squad. I mentioned shopping the look book as a quick way to see how it works. As you do more things like level up, buy a business or collect all the SYS earnable rewards, you'll see more activity pop up that you can react to by sending kudos. When you collect more kudos, you can open a gift box to get rewards!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ok ty @KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I still have to wait to have a couple of more diamonds to buy something that costs 25 but I wanted to see if I had the patience to save enough for the ombre lips since they're never included in the sales.
    Platform: Android

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    isabeau said:
    boujeejen said:

this should be with the gowns and not the long-sleeve items since you cannot use bottoms with it.
    Well, it isn’t a gown in the least, it’s a long-sleeve...sweater...thing, you know?
    some items in the gown sec. for reference:

ig that’s y i feel it should be in there. also u can’t wear bottoms with it so i found it redundant 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @KalindaKing people in my group tried buying a car and buying things from our groups lookbooks, but nothing has shown in the feed. 
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited January 2022

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KalindaKing I appreciate you giving the info on kudos but can you answer more of the questions they are asking you in this thread? Specifically what's up with the items available for diamonds/lookbooks not being updated? And will there be no January boxes?
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Event items from 11.10 became available for diamonds with this update. There will not be January gift boxes. There will be Valentine's Day gift boxes in 12.8!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Can someone share which items are from the 11.10 please? 😅
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    isabeau said:
    boujeejen said:

this should be with the gowns and not the long-sleeve items since you cannot use bottoms with it.
    Well, it isn’t a gown in the least, it’s a long-sleeve...sweater...thing, you know?
    some items in the gown sec. for reference:

ig that’s y i feel it should be in there. also u can’t wear bottoms with it so i found it redundant 
    Yes, I get what you’re saying.👋🏻
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited January 2022
    For anyone not on the forum or any KKH community the kudos explanation is bad. 😌

No one in my squad have interacted with the feature yet (which is ok just surprising, usually you try out new features asap.) Basic chat features would be good for this- there’s only so much I can put in the "tagline".
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Has any forum squad decided to send 15 kudos to someone to see what the gifts look like?
    If so share the results please. 🙏
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Updating your look book, getting married, buying new businesses, buying stuff from your squad’s look books & leveling up. I think these all help us get kudos. However, since we don’t get notifications the members don’t seem to send out the kudos. Several members in the squad that I’m currently a part of came online but didn’t bother to send out kudos or perhaps they might not know of it yet so there should be a notification system for this.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022

But they’re not available and neither are the items from the 11.9 update @KalindaKing

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited January 2022
    dolls did the ice queen storyline task’s disappear? the boutique/ pop up shop where we were supposed to buy x outfit was in santa monica right? bc i paused the storyline saving for the outfit and only got the hair and sparkly tights ☹️

edit: okay lol i just found it 🤡, It’s in LAX but if I update it won’t disappear right?
    Milokkh said:
    Updating your look book, getting married, buying new businesses, buying stuff from your squad’s look books & leveling up. I think these all help us get kudos. However, since we don’t get notifications the members don’t seem to send out the kudos. Several members in the squad that I’m currently a part of came online but didn’t bother to send out kudos or perhaps they might not know of it yet so there should be a notification system for this.
    I second the notification system @KalindaKing
    No one in my squad has sent kudos or done an activity to get kudos despite many of them being online… My squad logs in daily.

Maybe Kim should call every time we get a refill of kudos & she could give strict instructions on what to do ect.

This idea could be executed better if you had a larger outreach.
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I’m not sure if Anyone is having this issue but I can’t even go into my other squad members lookbook. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If anyone gets enough Kudos to get something, tell us what you can get with that. 
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.