Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I've been trying to, but I still don't understand kudos lol
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Yikes,the willow outfit is 195 k stars, I'll pass thanks.
    This is just 75 kstars
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Yikes,the willow outfit is 195 k stars, I'll pass thanks.
    This is just 75 kstars

The dress, plus the shoes, and hair is 195.
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Someone bought some stuff from my lookbook and now they're eligible for kudos.

This system is really confusing. I know Kalinda said that there would be plenty of opportunities for even long-time players, but I'm not sure if we would. I think someone said that you can get kudos from buying houses or vehicles, and I just bought some, but I'm not getting kudos from that. If SYS is the only way for me to get anything, then that means the game is indirectly asking me to pay because my groups are usually riddled with an obsessed amount of ticket buyers. I don't think kudos is really a feature for me. 
    Unless they have some other bright idea to bring to the game (that no one wants), I can’t see Kudos becoming a fan favorite either, but am curious to see what’s in these boxes, if anyone gets that far. I still can’t fathom how hard it is to give us what we want to see in the game. Like seriously.. Haven’t seen one idea mentioned that was asking for a whole lot. I really miss the old days lol. 
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have seen dolls asking for a diamond business (which i think would be a good idea bc diamonds are rarest of rare in this game ) but i believe hackers could still get an unfair advantage. Assuming that we would buy that business for kstars and complete 3h/8h gigs for few diamonds, imagine hackers with unlimited kstars and energy and the level of misuse. 

PS- I only own Chevier in the game so i am thinking from that point of view only. Idk much about other businesses bc its been only few months i've been playing. Please correct me if i am wrong or if there are any other ways of earning through the business. Thanks!! 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Medx said:
    I have seen dolls asking for a diamond business (which i think would be a good idea bc diamonds are rarest of rare in this game ) but i believe hackers could still get an unfair advantage. Assuming that we would buy that business for kstars and complete 3h/8h gigs for few diamonds, imagine hackers with unlimited kstars and energy and the level of misuse. 

PS- I only own Chevier in the game so i am thinking from that point of view only. Idk much about other businesses bc its been only few months i've been playing. Please correct me if i am wrong or if there are any other ways of earning through the business. Thanks!! 
    Diamonds are server sided so they can't be hacked
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    I was thinking that, I was browsing Kloset not so long ago wondering who would spend stars to by Willow's hair and outfit- I think!! Now I doubt myself 🙈
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    These are the updated versions of her outfit 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I find kudos confusing. My whole squad is top level players from years ago so there isn't anything more to achieve for us besides SYS I guess.
    You can get kudos if you buy currency too. 
    iOS player 

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
     It clearly says "bought a mansion". I bought house and there's nothing appearing in the squad. @KalindaKing It is just fake in the info bar?
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Can someone tell me, please, if this outfit is released yet? Or this an old one?

I’m thinking this is new, unreleased one. If so - is it already in rotation? 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Can someone tell me, please, if this outfit is released yet? Or this an old one?

I’m thinking this is new, unreleased one. If so - is it already in rotation? 

That’s unreleased 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I don’t know what to do…if I report it, will the game account be deleted or my squad will be left with one “dead” account? 
    Like how does this works? Will it affect the squad? 
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
     It clearly says "bought a mansion". I bought house and there's nothing appearing in the squad. @KalindaKing It is just fake in the info bar?
    The same thing happened to me. I also bought an accessory from my squad member lookbook and nothing appeared at the activity. I actually think older players should receive kudos for all the things they already bought/achieved, otherwise we won't have any chances on receiving them and I just think that's unfair. 
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Here's a kudos box from someone in my squad for everyone who's wondering what's in them 

Okay I love the amount of kstars in this box. But it will probably take me forever to get a box 🥲 
    Well you’re definitely getting some from me
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Here's a kudos box from someone in my squad for everyone who's wondering what's in them 

Okay I love the amount of kstars in this box. But it will probably take me forever to get a box 🥲 
    Well you’re definitely getting some from me
    You’re so sweet 🥺 Thank you so much 🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • vicbamsvicbams Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Hey guys, could someone please tell me what were the last themes of the story lines, their looks to buy and the prizes for those who finished before the weekend??? 😊
    ✨ Brazilian girl
    📲 iOS player
    ⭐️ A+
    🔹 Level 35
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @Clair_Flair they remove the hacker from your group and someone else can join and take their spot
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I wonder how many diamonds are in the box? Will someone post the diamonds that’s in the kudos box if they get some in their pallet? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @keke0388.  Please put posts looking for a squad in the Squad section. They can't go here in General Discussions. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m sorry I forgot you said that the other day @kokokokonut!!! Sorry!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.