🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Has anyone successfully received or given kudos for buying a squadmate’s diamond items? Wanna make sure they didn't remove another planned way to get kudos before I spend my diamonds. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've given kudos out 3 times in 2 games. It seems to be working!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Fae said:
    Has anyone successfully received or given kudos for buying a squadmate’s diamond items? Wanna make sure they didn't remove another planned way to get kudos before I spend my diamonds. 
    Yes! Someone bought some items from me and I (and all my squad members) have been able to give kudos to them. 
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Fae said:
    Yes! Someone bought some items from me and I (and all my squad members) have been able to give kudos to them. 
    Awesome, thank you so much!
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    brenhin said:
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    It’s the same outfit but updated to look better with the games current quality and style. You can see the quality difference instantly when it’s side by side.

at some point after revealing her new look they had added the updated version to the kloset, idk when it got taken out but im positive it was there before bc i had considered purchasing it 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca That palette has stuff I don't already have. I had to marry my doll when I didn't even want to because it's one of the few ways I can get kudos. Glu needed to think about more ways to get them before releasing this. And being able to get them for buying a car would be useful because unlike the homes, I don't have all of the cars.
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What’s Kcord discord? Server @JadeLaMuneca
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

Buying from a Squad Member’s Lookbook is only elegible for kudos if I spend diamonds? I bought a 20 kstar item from my squad member lookbook but it didn’t appeared in the activity feed…

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I have a squad and they aren’t sending out kudos only one person other than me has bothered to 😭 I wanna open some GB but I feel they make take forever:(
    Anyone know if there’s a cool down when leaving a squad?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I’m also worried about kudos because while my squad mates log on for the squad boxes, nobody is doing anything for kudos. 🥲
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I’m also worried about kudos because while my squad mates log on for the squad boxes, nobody is doing anything for kudos. 🥲
    Considering the only actions that have resulted in being able to give kudos so far are diamond purchases from look books, currency purchases, and sys results, it'll depend on how much your squad make purchases and buy from look books on a regular basis. I expect that we'll see more opportunities to give kudos starting Thursday when people start reaching the last sys earnable and then if they rank high enough 

I definitely agree with the suggestions that others have made with more actions like finishing weekly tb events resulting in being able to receive kudos because clearly what it shows in the promo banner about levelling up, buying cars and houses is a lie meaning there's not much opportunities to receive kudos for long-time players who are already married, maxed out the levels and etc
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Can someone tell me, please, if this outfit is released yet? Or this an old one?

I’m thinking this is new, unreleased one. If so - is it already in rotation? 

Yep, that’s new. A hacker joined a KKH group on FB that I’m in, and leaked all the new fits for this month. 😅
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Nvm
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Chrysalis thank you so much!
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Meh. My kudos box kinda sucked.

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    brenhin said:
    Julliette said:
    Ok, am i crazy or we use to have Willow’s outfit in the wardrobe to buy for kstars at the beginning of the game. Am i correct or wrong? 
    It’s the same outfit but updated to look better with the games current quality and style. You can see the quality difference instantly when it’s side by side.

at some point after revealing her new look they had added the updated version to the kloset, idk when it got taken out but im positive it was there before bc i had considered purchasing it 😂
    Agree 100%! I was recreating some outfits for my insta and I tried this outfit myself unfortunately I did
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    @Rikk i was able to see lookbook of my squad mate yesterday (long after the update), but today it says no looks for me to buy. I'm 100% sure they are not a hacker and they have saved looks.
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I bought a home thinking it will be on the "activity feed" as said but no lol kinda pissed
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    Rikk said:

@Rikk i was able to see lookbook of my squad mate yesterday (long after the update), but today it says no looks for me to buy. I'm 100% sure they are not a hacker and they have saved looks.
    Any guesses on why this happened with some specific squad members and not others? And do you think Glu will fix it or just ignore it indefinitely…? 😬 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    We will be ever able to buy these past Sys item like this hair that i adore! I would spend all my kstars or diamonds for it! 

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Since it looks like Duets is here to stay… can we please get a search bar or a favorite NPCs tab to make it easier to find our partners?
    Also let us use our lookbooks in SYS, so we can prepare outfits ahead of time. Making 2 dolls ready is so time consuming and it's a nightmare if the game crashes or WiFi drops out.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.