🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I bought a home thinking it will be on the "activity feed" as said but no lol kinda pissed

i bought 2 cars !!😭😭 very salty 
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Help! Someone in my squad sent me kudos but I can’t see how to open the box?
    You need 15 kudos to open a box
    Thanks! That’s literally never going to happen in my squad, I have like 6 other people who even log in 🙃
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Will someone tell me how to give and receive kudos? What button do i press? 
    Once you’ve updated, when you go to the squad page, it should take you to the feed. If someone in your squad is eligible for kudos there will be a hand icon and you can tap that to give them kudos.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Oh ok ty @Carianthe
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I am so confused on what makes you eligible to receive kudos? Other than levelling up
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    I am so confused on what makes you eligible to receive kudos? Other than levelling up
    So far, buying from mermbers lookbooks and making purchases. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    tortor said:
    Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    It seems like people who updated cannot see those who didn’t and viceversa 
    @tortor are you experiencing this as well? @k@KalindaKing
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @emmmtee Getting married is one of the things that gets kudos but I don't think a lot of people want to be constantly dumping spouses to get married again.
    Platform: Android

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited January 2022
    emmmtee said:
    Getting all the SYS earnable prizes also makes you eligible. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I also went for it, I got the top, dyes, energy and bundle, I also want the skirt but I have 11 stars left haha
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    How much does the new kollection cost to complete? 
    I play on iOS
  • MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca may I know in which order you got the items for this kollection since I think your pattern matches mine?
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Milokkh I got the top, skirt, hat, bag and bundle 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Instant regret
    Not gonna chase anything 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Rikk said:
    tortor said:
    Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    It seems like people who updated cannot see those who didn’t and viceversa 
    @tortor are you experiencing this as well? @k@KalindaKing
    ios update with no problems, for me.
  • kayla86kayla86 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I'm not getting today's quest for the weekly quest is anyone else having that problem?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got to my first kudos box and ended up with a hairstyle I'd never use and the palette in general wasn't a good one compared to what other people got. But mostly I want to mention that the kudos you can give people refill so you're not stuck only being able to give kudos to some people and not anyone else. 
    Platform: Android

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I bought a new car and leveled up but it‘s not appearing in the activity. Anyone having the same problem? What can I do?
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I bought a new car and leveled up but it‘s not appearing in the activity. Anyone having the same problem? What can I do?
    Buying a car doesn’t help you with Kudos 😕
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    kayla86 said:
    I'm not getting today's quest for the weekly quest is anyone else having that problem?
    Same I feel like Simon should have called by now 😖
    ios player
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    My kudos box was alright, I am angry at myself cause my usual box is the one with 10 diamonds, but I decided to shake it up and went for one with the pink sunglasses - I don't tend to use sunglasses 😭
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    A member in my squad came in 16th place and we could send them Kudos. I hope we can send Kudos no matter what our rank. (Getting through sys and the stress it brings is definitely worth a “Kudos”) 
    Update : I came in 22nd place and still was eligible to get Kudos. So that is a good thing I guess. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.