💎The Elite List💎 {Squad Thread} ✨Please DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Does anyone have the pie for the next SYS
    I do,I will add it to my lookbook If you want to get it @PrincessCDette
    Thanks so much.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Thanks dolls💕 @PrincessCDette @MsMKT86

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I've become so lazy about posting here. I take the photos and I even collage them but I don't post them. 

I'll try to do better. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    Android User from way back
    MsMKT86 said:
    I've become so lazy about posting here. I take the photos and I even collage them but I don't post them. 

I'll try to do better. 
    Same
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 

• ayeitsyuksayeitsyuks Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    hi everyone! not sure if all of you know but my account has been flagged for unusual activities, glu is accusing me of hacking which i didnt do 😵‍💫 im disappointed and upset that this has happened to me as im really excited for the earnables and theme for this weekend. im not even sure if im able to participate in the SYS this weekend as i didnt receive kim’s call but i did add some looks to my lookbook if yall are interested. i really hope this doesnt happen to anyone 😭

i found out that my facebook got hacked the night before my game was flagged im suspecting that the hacker did something which triggered this and i have dm-ed kalinda and kokokonut about it and they are trying their best to unlock my game for me so meanwhile i advise everyone to change your passwords if avoid this from happening 🥺
    @ayeitsyuks Hope you can get this resolved soon!! So sad this happened to you! Keep us updated! And don’t worry I think Kalinda will help you with this💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • yukiwongzxcyukiwongzxc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited November 2021
    hi everyone! this is yuki unfortunately my account was banned and i guess i have no way to retrieve my account anymore 🥺 i have no idea what im gonna do, restart my game? or just continue playing without the features.. im really heartbroken because i spent so much money on this game and all the items i fought for this sys and events will just be gone if i restart it

edit: i decided to restart the game as it would be better than just not being able to have features 🥺 goodbye TS, SYS and event items 😭 please save a spot in the squad for me! i probably wont ever spend money on this game anymore because of this tho
  • itisyukiwongitisyukiwong Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    requested to join (:
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Thank you Masya 💕

Sorry not the best at creating collages and taking screenshots hopefully this will do!! I love that the prizes are more inclusive each weekend and representing different religions and faiths. Wasn’t really keen on the outfit as it gives me Velma from scooby doo vibes but the more I look at it the more I’m starting to like it. I played around the the dyes and prefer the outfit dyed light blue. Love that they had a hijab as a prize as I also wear one but didn’t like the colour and the arrangement of the hat, so paired it with another one in the closet. Played abit around with the looks and came up with these two looks!!! Going to try my best to be more active on here and would love to see the looks you dolls create or just anything 💕
    Finally!!!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    What was the prize for completing the storyline this week? 
    @iqrahussain06 It was these awesome pants!

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
    MsMKT86 said:

Ty!!! And they look great on your doll!!
    MsMKT86 said:

Ty!!! And they look great on your doll!!
    Thanks, Doll! 😘 And you're welcome! 
    Hey! Just to test the new feature.. I bought a house in Vienna. Did you dolls get the notification or something like that ? 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:
    Hey! Just to test the new feature.. I bought a house in Vienna. Did you dolls get the notification or something like that ? 😂
    Nope! I checked! I'm pretty sure we're supposed to get a notification about stuff like that but idk. 
    Any of you dolls know how to give Kudos? I'm at a complete loss. 
    MsMKT86 said:
    Any of you dolls know how to give Kudos? I'm at a complete loss. 

Nope. I don't see anyway to do it. 

Hey I don’t know if you all read here,but only three of us sent kudos to Julia. It would be nice if we can all send kudos to each other(ofc when you get a notification for that)and then we can open a box that contains diamonds kstars and items..
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Hey guys, if you’re ever looking for a new member let me know i’ve been playing for years and always active. 
    Hey guys, if you’re ever looking for a new member let me know i’ve been playing for years and always active. 
    We are definitely looking for a new member. There is a player who hasn't been active for a month. I was giving benefit of the doubt because of the holidays but it's almost halfway through January so I'll be removing them today.

Anjakkh said:
    Hey I don’t know if you all read here,but only three of us sent kudos to Julia. It would be nice if we can all send kudos to each other(ofc when you get a notification for that)and then we can open a box that contains diamonds kstars and items..
    I completely agree. We have to be more active. The new system doesn't tell you when there is information in the Squad tab so we have to look. This system is new and going to take some getting used to but because of that we have to stay on top of it. 

We're active because we get the Squad Box every day. So now we have to be sure we're checking the other squad tab as well.

In case there's confusion about where to look, I circled the tab in this screenshot. 

edited January 2022
    @iqrahussain06
    @MariahKKH
    @itisyukiwong
    @alexandramanoli

Hey all! I'm removing the doll Simone (@simoon) from the Squad. They've been inactive for a month. They didn't message me so I have no idea what's going on. We've already been contacted by someone (@Gabriela99)wanting to join so I'm going to go ahead and remove them.

And please if you can- post a pic of your pallet when you open the kudos box!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Just checked and now there’s so many more people to give kudos to!! It’s quite annoying that I can give kudos to certain people more than once whilst others I cannot award them kudos. I get some people may buy more items and complete more actions etc. But for the sys event someone in the group was able to collect kudos twice. No hate to the person obviously. Good for them. But it’s unfair to others. And I’ve noticed the people that are more active and give kudos have not yet got the opportunity to gain kudos 😭😭 whilst others in the group are just collecting the kudos whilst not giving out any to others. This may simply be because they are not yet aware to or just not that into the game. I hate the fact that I used the words kudos this much. 
    Thank you 💕💕 can’t wait to give kudos back to you guys!!
    Just checked and now there’s so many more people to give kudos to!! It’s quite annoying that I can give kudos to certain people more than once whilst others I cannot award them kudos. I get some people may buy more items and complete more actions etc. But for the sys event someone in the group was able to collect kudos twice. No hate to the person obviously. Good for them. But it’s unfair to others. And I’ve noticed the people that are more active and give kudos have not yet got the opportunity to gain kudos 😭😭 whilst others in the group are just collecting the kudos whilst not giving out any to others. This may simply be because they are not yet aware to or just not that into the game. I hate the fact that I used the words kudos this much. 
    Yes, we have people who don’t even give kudos idk why.. but they are active
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    @Anjakkh it might be petty of me but I’ve decided to only give out kudos to the dolls that are making sure to give out kudos to others. The ones that deserve to be awarded. 
    I agree. I haven't received any yet but it's my it a big deal. My biggest problem with this system is you only get to give away 5. When an entire squad participates in an SYS and you can only give kudos to give of this people it makes for an unfair system. Because some people are going to get multiple kudos while others get none. We have to make sure that we are awarding them evenly.