🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    kayla86 said:
    I'm not getting today's quest for the weekly quest is anyone else having that problem?
    I just checked and there was another game update today! You’ll get the call when you update ☺️
    ios player
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How do I get kudos hand? I don’t have the hand next to my accomplishment to get a kudos? 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    How much does the new kollection cost to complete? 
     its around 600 kstars i cant remember the exact number
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finally 😭🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got stupid and spent the 60 stars won in the sys on the new kollection. Regret it a lot - red dyes and the fugly cow bag, at least it wasn’t energy but I wanted anything but that 😢 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Got lucky ✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey guys! There is a big confusion about the kudos system. Can anyone give some tips to those who couldn’t get a kudo box yet?

For example, how can we be shown more in the squad’s “what’s happening?” feed so that our squad’s members give us kudos?

are the kudos we are able to give away refresh everyday? (Kalinda explained it as twice a week but I think mine refreshed sooner? Idk!)

I really need some tips.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why do we have to get items for the opposite gender in our kudos boxes? I didn't want Duets in the first place and it's already made a new box worse but decreasing my chances at getting items for my doll. I'm sure there are people who play as males who only play duets with another male so the female items would also be pointless for them. And since Glu listens to players in a way where there's always a catch, I'm not saying Duets should be changed so it can only be the opposite gender. I don't want Glu getting ideas because I'll stop doing Duets forever if that happened.
    I know how you feel @DelphineGarnier, it’s one of the features that I’m most frustrated with. I came in 1st in my male game and ONLY won female items. Lame and a waste of time and effort styling
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone else notice the kudos timer said it would reset in about an hour and was counting down, but then when the hour was up, it changed to be another 24 hours? This happened to my squad. Is that a glitch?
    The same thing happened to me!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @lovelydoll so far for our squad, reaching the A list, levelling up, buying from look books with diamonds, currency purchases, reaching all the earnables in sys, and your ts ranking (doesn't seem like it matters where you rank) has given us the ability to reward kudos to that person.

The kudos refreshing has been a bit weird for me, I had a countdown of when mine refreshes which was supposed to be today at noon-ish but then it refreshed overnight though the countdown kept going as if it didn't. Now the timer has run out for me but I didn't get more kudos to give out, instead the timer is just counting down from 24hrs again. It does say twice a week but it hasn't been consistent enough so far to really know
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I have the same thing with the kudos refill. It was supposed to refilled by now and I have kudos I could be giving right now. It should also be increased to ten, if it's not going to go up the 15, before it refills because there's a lot of people to give kudos to if you have a full group. I have multiple people since SYS finished.
    Platform: Android

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @maggiey thank you doll!
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I hope we don’t have to wait 24 hours for our kudos to refill as we only get 5 and we have 15 people in each squad.. that way it’s nearly impossible to receive 15 kudos. Would be unfair
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut how do I get the hand on my achievement that says give to get a kudos? I have an achievement but it doesn’t have the hand sign that says give to get a kudos from someone in my squad?  Can anyone help me?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I can't get in the game, keeps force closing

iOS
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @kokokokonut how do I get the hand on my achievement that says give to get a kudos? I have an achievement but it doesn’t have the hand sign that says give to get a kudos from someone in my squad?  Can anyone help me?
    check out what @maggiey posted just a bit before you, there are only certain achievements that make you eligible for receiving kudos. Once you’ve done one of those, it will show in your feed and your squad mates can give you kudos for it.
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Since I only had enough Google credit left over to get 1 FG, do we get a double Kstar offer for the next VIP? I might as well just get more Kstars with what I have left. Especially since I want to have Kstars for the Feb VIP weekend.
    Platform: Android

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I can't get in the game, keeps force closing

Me neither! I am trapped in the Calabasas house. Every time I try to leave the game force closes.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My squad can't log in either, is the game down? @KalindaKing
    iOS
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    My game won't load after the update. Is there a way to contact support and can they even help me without my game ID? @KalindaKing
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Is there anyone else having issues with the game shutting down before it opens?
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some players are crashing right now and we're looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stardust767stardust767 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I’m having issues with force closing. I’m on an iPad Pro with iOS 15.1
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    "x and 3 other gave you kudos go and return the favor" 🙃🙃🙃 i'd love to lmao not with 5 kudos per day tho
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.