Comments

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    My gym equipment (the five dumbbell tap things) is missing 💀

She/Her
    Android
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone else notice the kudos timer said it would reset in about an hour and was counting down, but then when the hour was up, it changed to be another 24 hours? This happened to my squad. Is that a glitch?
    The same thing happened to me!
    Same 
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    My 2nd kudos box.

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    My gym equipment (the five dumbbell tap things) is missing 💀

Mine are missing too!!! 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I’m stuck in here. I try to leave and it crashes.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    My gym is also missing the dumbbells and none of my pets are giving energy since this morning  
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    My game works except that I’m stuck in my bel air home 😂 I can go to the garage but I can’t go to bel air from foyer or garage my app force closes. I hope it gets fixed asap I only need 4 more stars for the last throwback box 🙃
    ios player
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The entire pet section is missing from my closet.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    my iOS is fixed now, crashing over, and she’s walking around freely.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we pls get a phone call in the game about kudos. only one of my members and i have sent kudos i feel like most of my squad doesn’t know about it 😭
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    They put a New Jersey dress in the kudos boxes?! That would have been a perfect free gift or a perfect opportunity to update the squad boxes, I don’t get why all these boxes have so many different ways to earn old items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please put Looking for Squad/Starting a squad/ looking for members posts etc in the Squad section.  I’m moving these, but going forward they will just be deleted. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pinkfartspinkfarts Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Since the latest update, I haven’t been able to view certain peoples’ lookbooks and they can’t see mine. 

When I go to view my squad members’ lookbooks, a pop up saying “this squad member doesn’t have any looks for you to shop”, but they definitely have looks saved. Same thing pops up when other members try to view mine. I tried deleting everything in my lookbook and then saving a new outfit but that didn’t change anything. 

Basically, no one in my squad is able to view my lookbook nor the other players mentioned that this glitch is also affecting. Everyone’s lookbooks we’re working fine before this most recent update though. 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Did we ever get new faces or new places? I’m trying to catch up with the forum but can’t see them in the new update in-game 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I keep getting the "can't connect" notif pop up but I'm fully connected to wi-fi and every other app works just fine
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

I got a box whoop!
    Happy I didn’t get the male clothes.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    If any doll is looking for a squad I have a few openings. Squad #268719 titled best in the game.
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Did we ever get new faces or new places? I’m trying to catch up with the forum but can’t see them in the new update in-game 

@BellaKKH as far as I know we don't have new places nor new faces
    albanian ios player ♡
  • RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I don't know what these kudos are for, but I give kudos every day, but didn't get any kudos for myself. I guess I have a bad squad 🤷🏻‍♀️ we have 15 people and everyone of them play every day. So, I'm not happy at all with these kudos, was much better when we opened the every day box gifts, now the squads are just useless.
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Um...i have a problem. I started today's storyline event task and after a few clicks i'm not able to see those blue popups (the one on which we click to complete tasks) I have started the task already and i'm afraid i am going to end it with 1 star. 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @KalindaKing I have no actions left to do for today’s storyline quest and I haven’t got the 5 stars. I changed places, restarted my game and nothing !
    @Ravena same! @KalindaKing you should make a call in the game with a tutorial to show how kudos work. I think many players are not on the forum and don’t know about how this works! Please
    Medx said:
    Um...i have a problem. I started today's storyline event task and after a few clicks i'm not able to see those blue popups (the one on which we click to complete tasks) I have started the task already and i'm afraid i am going to end it with 1 star. 
    Same 😭
    This is unacceptable ! Why all these bugs recently ? @KalindaKing
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Medx said:
    Same. I did a date to see if that would do anything and still nothing. 
  • DominikaxoDominikaxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Medx said:
    Same 😭
    Me too!
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Medx said:
    i have the same problem, i tried to close and open the game but nothing happened
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.