do you still have to pay for transportation if you buy a car?

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
hey ! okay so since i go from city to city to collect energy , and im wasting alot of money in the bus, if i get a car, do i still have to pay to go to another city? also can i get to las vegas or other cities in car from hollywood?  please answer xoxo
(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    No you don’t have to pay anything if you do buy a car. HOWEVER you would still have to pay for plane tickets if you did fly around the world at the airport. The only way you would stop paying for that is you purchase the plane at the airport at LAX. Then all your flights would be free going anywhere. So the having car only works in LA & in New York since your not flying & the little cities that are in them. In my opinion the car is worth it if your gonna be a long time player because over time a little $6-20 here & there in lax & New York adds up! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    When you purchase the jet, and own a car/vehicle then all travel is free. I think you still pay ‘carfare’ till you have both a jet and a vehicle, but I could be wrong. I looked at it like I’d still be paying for gas, insurance etc, so I justified the “bus fare” that way.   Then I bought the jet and all travel was free.

(Buying stars to buy the jet was one of the 1st things I did.  I had an old device that was dying.  The ads kept crashing it, so I eliminated the ads and the device lasted till Christmas that 1st year.)  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm pretty sure I got the jet first and then a car. 
    Platform: Android

• mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    xoxo_joc said:
    No you don’t have to pay anything if you do buy a car. HOWEVER you would still have to pay for plane tickets if you did fly around the world at the airport. The only way you would stop paying for that is you purchase the plane at the airport at LAX. Then all your flights would be free going anywhere. So the having car only works in LA & in New York since your not flying & the little cities that are in them. In my opinion the car is worth it if your gonna be a long time player because over time a little $6-20 here & there in lax & New York adds up! 
    okay thanks sm xoxo  <3

(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    When you purchase the jet, and own a car/vehicle then all travel is free. I think you still pay ‘carfare’ till you have both a jet and a vehicle, but I could be wrong. I looked at it like I’d still be paying for gas, insurance etc, so I justified the “bus fare” that way.   Then I bought the jet and all travel was free.

(Buying stars to buy the jet was one of the 1st things I did.  I had an old device that was dying.  The ads kept crashing it, so I eliminated the ads and the device lasted till Christmas that 1st year.)  :) kokokokonut said:
    okayyyyy thanks <3

• kaileybutler052kaileybutler052 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The pros and cons of the car have already been mentioned several times here. I just want to add one thing, when I had a car, I enjoyed the independence, but on the other hand, I had a lot of problems with maintenance. Constantly buying parts, consumables, fuel, it is no small part of the cost and time. If you still decide to buy a car then I can advise this site, thanks to him "Riewes" I was able to choose only quality parts for your car.