🗳️ 🌵 SYS - 1/13/22 - Wild West Saloon! 🍺 🗳️

Comments

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
     diamond boxes not showing up 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Nvm
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    My db just showed up. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got the dress but I didn’t receive the dyes 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    my SYS started with just one ticket 🤡
    Same! So annoying. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

it’s been a while since i’ve had luck with these boxes
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    My diamond boxes finally appeared, I decided I’d open 3- I ended up with 4 extra tickets and no clothing. Like thanks but I need clothes so I can actually use these tickets to submit looks 🙄
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I’ve had good luck today 😂 too bad i already submitted my first two looks before I opened the diamond box lol
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'm glad they brought back the view all feature for the diamond boxes 😊
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Question though, for a very-very long time the only things that I get in the diamond boxes are either diamond box clothes or dyes.

I cannot remember when was the last time I opened something with an old SYS items or with a ticket

Is it because I own almost everything game offering in the diamond boxes in terms of old clothes? 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I tried 3 boxes. Got dyes, ticket, and then the dress. The one thing I wanted most.  😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Question though, for a very-very long time the only things that I get in the diamond boxes are either diamond box clothes or dyes.

I cannot remember when was the last time I opened something with an old SYS items or with a ticket

Is it because I own almost everything game offering in the diamond boxes in terms of old clothes? 

I’m in the same boat as you. I can’t wait for the items I was sad I missed to be put in the boxes 
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Wow. Really should’ve been distributed/spread out better. Spent 10 diamonds for this 😒
  • keekaleezzzkeekaleezzz Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Of course 🤦🏾‍♀️  I should have just bought the dress in the pop-up shop 🤡
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I was lucky enough with dress and weird horse purse - I actually absolutely love it! 😄🐴 - but then I went on a hunt for the hat and only got dyes... fuuuu
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I was only going to have one go. 😭
    Lime dye, pink dye & the bag.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    edited January 2022
    I've a question. Theres this lad in my ts group who has been getting votes for the past hour and I couldn't help but notice that although he has more than 2 tickets worth of votes, his outfit hasn't changed. I don't know if its a thing where his outfit just wasn't changed accidently (as in just didn't display a new one) or if he's actually getting votes. Maybe I'm overthinking this but theres more than 60 votes between these scores and I don't see any difference in his outfit.

I will say, he had the same outfit before the 64 votes but I didn't take a screenshot of it because I thought that was just an outfit he submitted. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'm not trying that hard to be historically accurate since that's hard to do with the items we have. Why do we get themes like this? Anyway, I took one turn on the new kollection and got red dye so that was a waste of time. 
    Platform: Android

• LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    wait...WHAAAAT? 
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    quick question dolls :) I tried the diamond box and got 1 extra ticket. Do I have to use it this SYS or does it transfer to the next SYS if I don't use it?
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

quick question dolls :) I tried the diamond box and got 1 extra ticket. Do I have to use it this SYS or does it transfer to the next SYS if I don't use it?
    You can use it in any sys event, you don't have to use it in this sys 😊.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Unless my scores pick up, I can tell this will a hard theme to do well on. At least it isn't Duets or else it'd be worse.
    Platform: Android

• bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I've a question. Theres this lad in my ts group who has been getting votes for the past hour and I couldn't help but notice that although he has more than 2 tickets worth of votes, his outfit hasn't changed. I don't know if its a thing where his outfit just wasn't changed accidently (as in just didn't display a new one) or if he's actually getting votes. Maybe I'm overthinking this but theres more than 60 votes between these scores and I don't see any difference in his outfit.

I will say, he had the same outfit before the 64 votes but I didn't take a screenshot of it because I thought that was just an outfit he submitted. 

His votes may not have gone in at the same time. Usually 3d 5h start point takes a long time to get ratings to post from my experience. He could’ve submitted five tickets or so and it’s just showing his most recent submission but his votes are posting late because of the pool volume.