❤️KK:H Weekend Event 1/14/22 - Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got two ugly dresses in my palette. Picked one of them - the hat was where I usually pick, bottom leftmost tile… Oh, joy 😂
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    How do you save the storyline outfit to buy later and still continue with the storyline? 
    I do want to buy this outfit but not right now. But i want to continue the storyline too

Can anyone please help me with this? 
    You just don't reject it. If you are talk to misty and she gives you three options, (Yes, No, Maybe later) choose maybe later and leave the room. Saving an outfit just means leaving the room and then you can come back to it whenever you'd like to buy it, be it a week, 2 months, any time.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited January 2022
    How do you save the storyline outfit to buy later and still continue with the storyline? 
    I do want to buy this outfit but not right now. But i want to continue the storyline too

Can anyone please help me with this? 
    It’s not possible. You have to either buy or pass on the outfit to continue the storyline. U can save it though if you want to finish it later on. @RazzyMayou
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • SmallKatSmallKat Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @RazzyMayou I believe you can save the storyline outfit indefinitely (I’ve done it for several months before), but the storyline does not progress until you make a decision regarding the outfit; either buying it or declining it. 
    You can’t continue the storyline AND save the outfit for later. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Freebie 😞
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    You just don't reject it. If you are talk to misty and she gives you three options, (Yes, No, Maybe later) choose maybe later and leave the room. Saving an outfit just means leaving the room and then you can come back to it whenever you'd like to buy it, be it a week, 2 months, any time.
    Ah cool thank you so much!!!! 
    KkhAngelica said:It’s not possible. You have to either buy or pass on the outfit to continue the storyline. U can save it though if you want to finish it later on. @RazzyMayou
    Cool thank you so much!! 
    SmallKat said:
    @RazzyMayou I believe you can save the storyline outfit indefinitely (I’ve done it for several months before), but the storyline does not progress until you make a decision regarding the outfit; either buying it or declining it. 
    You can’t continue the storyline AND save the outfit for later. 
    Dang I was hoping that it wouldn't effect the storyline, but anyways, thanks for your help!!! 
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:

Yes it is impossible when we get interrupted by all these glitches…🤦🏼‍♀️
    That happened to me and it started from 0 when I was 97%🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

Wish I had check the forum before, really it should've known better knowing how many new bugs we get pretty much every week 

Most likely will lose these

And here is my stupid attempt at getting the pants 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

Free box 💗 got the only item I wanted
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

First of all I love the freebie for this week. BUT in the middle of todays mission I stopped getting new tasks. I’ve tried to leave and return to the place, restarted the app and waited for something new to pop up but nada. I’m afraid I won’t get a response from support within the three hours I have left?
    Same here!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙁 (Android) 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ugh I should have checked the forum before starting that gig because now I have to go to work and won’t be able to finish it later … so there goes the achievement and extra event points for buying the outfit 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Has anyone heard from in-game support yet? Their auto message said how they were prioritising it but haven’t come back to me. I have an hour left on the gig 😩😩
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I just got a notification "your movie appearance is over in 10 minutes, get as many stars as you can". EASIER SAID THAN DONE LOL. And I'm at a 90% for the "on a roll 12" achievement.....450 appearances for nothing. 

Btw - I got energy in my free gb. 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I am so sorry to all of you who can’t finish the gig 😭 I truly hope Glu compensates you all appropriately, and that it includes restoring your progress in your achievements 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    3m19s till my gig expires...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    3m19s till my gig expires...
    Same here 🥺
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    The gig is expiring in a few minutes. My achievement is going to reset and I'm expecting compensation for this glitch
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I saved my energy just in case glitch would be fixed before time runs out but unfortunately it didn’t 🥺
    edited January 2022
    The gig is expiring in a few minutes. My achievement is going to reset and I'm expecting compensation for this glitch
    I took screenshots at my achievement progress just in case they need to see that.

If they are willing to help us out
    Julia_KKH said:
    I took screenshots at my achievement progress just in case they need to see that
    It doesn't change anything 
    I did the same thing and they had the audacity to say that everything was fine
  • KaleiraKaleira Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone, I have a big problem. It's the last day of the Wild West week event and I am at Mirimount but I can't complete the tasks, those blue things are not appearing any more after I did some tasks. Time is running out and I hate it. Has one of you ever had that problem? 
    Julia_KKH said:
    I took screenshots at my achievement progress just in case they need to see that
    I was afraid of that, maybe my customer service person happens to be an understanding purson but i think not
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Kaleira said:
    Hi everyone, I have a big problem. It's the last day of the Wild West week event and I am at Mirimount but I can't complete the tasks, those blue things are not appearing any more after I did some tasks. Time is running out and I hate it. Has one of you ever had that problem? 
    Yes, I don't think anyone has been able to complete the quest actually!

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

Julia_KKH said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    I was afraid of that, maybe my customer service person happens to be an understanding purson but i think not
    I really hope you get it
    Good luck doll!! 
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    My task is out of time. I only got two stars. I haven’t left the room yet. This is the first time I did not get 5 stars on a task.
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Free box 
    I got the same and I'm very happy 😊