Wild West Part 5 issues

2Next

Comments

• EmmaKEmmaK Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    KKH_mi said:
    I think they never give compensation because they know they are going to mess up again and again, so they know they should give us tons of prices. It is embarrasing how many glitches this game had the last updates
    Totally agree with this, but this glitch is actually pretty huge!!! I’ve been playing since the game was ever released and can’t think of anything quite like this happening. 
    This deserves biggggggg compensation, at very least restoring streaks, event points and prizes we’ll miss out on. 

30 minutes left on mine before I find out what I miss out on 😭
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I’m having the same problem 
  • piercewithvicpiercewithvic Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Well I guess I’m ****… 
  • FlackiszFlackisz Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    5 mins left for my event too 😀🥲
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    My clock ran out 😢
    Yikes, the timer ran out.. I had hope it would somehow still succeed.. 1 star, so lost my streak and got a pathetic amount of usual cash/exp reward, and then still got the “finishing the quest within the weekend” reward which was just more event points as usual. 

Still so disappointed 😭
  • athena964athena964 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having the same issues! Contacted support and now I’m just waiting.   :(
  • KaleiraKaleira Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I had the same issue, I contacted support shorty after it happened and didn't heard back from them. Now time is up. I am super upset. If they give no recompense that's it with the game for me. If so many of us had the same issue there should be a huge recompensation and not just some lousy 3 K Stars and a "sorry" 😒
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Kaleira said:
    I had the same issue, I contacted support shorty after it happened and didn't heard back from them. Now time is up. I am super upset. If they give no recompense that's it with the game for me. If so many of us had the same issue there should be a huge recompensation and not just some lousy 3 K Stars and a "sorry" 😒
    Sorry.. 3 kstars? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    We’re waiting  to hear from the Studio, who should be Opening momentarily. As soon as we have word, we’ll post it. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ccarolinaccarolina Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    heckkk i wish i had seen this before i started it 😖💀 i hope glu will at least fix the streaks, its so much to lose 😔
    lvl 30, ios, 🇩🇰
    instagram: kkh.ccarolina 💗
  • emc362451emc362451 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The exact same issue is happening to me. I’ve tried restarting the app so many times. Turned my iPad on and off. Leaving the building and the country and coming back lol. Nothing seems to be working at all. 
  • saam002saam002 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I wish I had checked this first:( I just started mine 😫
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    This is so annoying !! Maybe that’s why I got the fan before even doing this event- they knew it wasn’t working properly
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    katfin said:
    Does anyone know what the reward is? 
    Yeah it's a fan.  I got mine after I purchased the outfit and then started the movie but couldn't complete the movie as it was stuck.  It's an animated fan.  I thought it was weird that I got a fan before even starting the movie then when it froze I realised that's what must be the reward. 
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    wish I looked here before I started the event 😡 having the same problem. 
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I can't wait three hours to complete the event itself! 
  • missm84missm84 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Same here. A little under an hour to complete it. I have contacted the support, but no answer.
  • shyhunnna3shyhunnna3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue  :'(
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I really hope they give good prizes for all these glitches this update 😩
    ios player
    Under 4 min  :(
  • faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I saw posts about the glitch so I didn't start the event earlier. Now I got a call from Simon (I accidentally tapped on the screen, therefore I couldn't screenshot) saying that they are sorry and gave me 5 K stars. I figured they have probably fixed the issue, so I started the event and I cannot do anything, not a single bubble. I'm very upset as my "on a roll" achievement is at 93% and I really don't want to lose it. Will try to send screenshots to support, hopefully they will help us all because 5 K stars is nothing compared to our rolls we're about to lose.
  • Sdz154Sdz154 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    so the same thing happened to me and i lost 500.000+ followers  :'(
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    faith_gin said:
    I saw posts about the glitch so I didn't start the event earlier. Now I got a call from Simon (I accidentally tapped on the screen, therefore I couldn't screenshot) saying that they are sorry and gave me 5 K stars. I figured they have probably fixed the issue, so I started the event and I cannot do anything, not a single bubble. I'm very upset as my "on a roll" achievement is at 93% and I really don't want to lose it. Will try to send screenshots to support, hopefully they will help us all because 5 K stars is nothing compared to our rolls we're about to lose.

Same here, lol! Like why would you send out compensation for an issue that hasn't even been fixed? 😭 
    5 K-stars and a message from support center that they are sorry for incovinience. Cool  :#
    Beyond disappointed with 5 kstars 😠
  • shelbshelb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue!!
  • faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    faith_gin said:
    I don't know if anyone is going to see this, but they reached out. They gave me 10 K stars regarding the flawless acting achievement reset. I'm a bit disappointed since getting to 93% took me long time and 10 K stars isn't enough imo, but at least they gave me some kind of compensation. I hope glitches like this stop happening, this is a bit frustrating 🥴