The Wild West movie shoot task not working

amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
I just started the task and there are no actions showing up. I'm worried that the thing will end after three hours and I won't have any way to compete it. Is this happening to anyone else?

what do i do?
Prev13

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    It's happening to I think everyone who's started the task.

There's not much we can do atm. I sent customer support a message with screenshots already but I doubt they'll get back to me before the timer runs out (already an hour gone for me). I just hope we'll be compensated.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It just happened to me as well.  I have reported the error,

MY ADVICE;  Do NOT Start the  hour movie task till we get the all clear.  Anyone who started it already will probably run out of time before it’s resolved. I’m trying to get hold of help, but the time is against us.   If you are stuck (alike me) then send a ticket to customer care. If enough of us contact them maybe they’ll fix it b4 Kalinda gets in.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I’m trying everything to Till Kalinda sees my messages, we can only wait, OR send a ticket.  If they see a lot of these reports at this time, maybe they’ll check b4 the Studio Opens.  I’ve sent one…..No worries, Glu will resolve this as soon as possible. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m trying everything to Till Kalinda sees my messages, we can only wait, OR send a ticket.  If they see a lot of these reports at this time, maybe they’ll check b4 the Studio Opens.  I’ve sent one…..No worries, Glu will resolve this as soon as possible. 
    Thank you so much for trying to help @kokokokonut <3
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Mine is stuck as well why bother sending a ticket when they don’t reply right away 
    My reasoning for saying if you want, send a ticket is because if support suddenly got a rash of the same complaint someone might take a look to see what’s happening. Sometimes a little thing like sending a ticket, makes the situation seem less helpless. You’ve tried.   I also believe if you try everything, something might help.
    you don’t have to send a ticket, but if you want to go ahead.    
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dinexmuattrdinexmuattr Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Ugh I only have about half an hour left and I have the same problem as you guys :( I hope they can solve the problem because I have been trying really hard to get five star ratings on all of my tasks.. 
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I am having the same issue!
  • NoochieNoochie Registered Users 10 Posts
    I wish I saw this before I started  :'( 
  • jeaniquejeanique Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I opened a ticket too! So frustrating  :(
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Ugh I only have about half an hour left and I have the same problem as you guys :( I hope they can solve the problem because I have been trying really hard to get five star ratings on all of my tasks.. 
    me too 😭
  • bee853bee853 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same issue for me, sent a ticket but obviously hasn't been fixed today, even with the issue being brought up this morning.

I've had 5 stars on all my events and I'll be pretty annoyed if I loose my streak now due to a game technicality 
  • FionaFlowerFionaFlower Registered Users 16 Posts
    I’m in the same mess and sent a ticket! I even sent a link to this forum thread, don’t know if it helps but it’s Glu’s official forum. 

I hope everybody that can, will do like @kokokokonut said and sends a ticket!
    Mention Wild West Pt 5! Please!

Let's hope they help us, dolls!💖
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Dude, same. I’m worried I’m not going to receive the prize after wards
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I just really don't want to start over on the flawless acting achievement. Those take months/year to make real progress on. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
    I doubt they can do anything about the broken achievements,  (100, 500 movies in a row etc) but 8f you want, why not screenshot your progress in those achievements before this task breaks your progress. Agsin, it prob won’t help anything, but if you can show you had 3 more movie shoots}, now you’re back to zero, maybe you can get some compensation.   Again, big maybe.  But proof works more than no proof. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I did send a ticket 🎟 hopefully it gets resolved and they give us a do-over 

kkhkarmen said:

Priority service? Is that new? Not complaining but don’t recall how that happened. Maybe all the money I spent so far 🙃
  • MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Also got the same issue and had wish I had read this first! Frustrating as I had got 4 stars before it stopped working. Let’s hope as everyone has stated we will be compensated. 
  • amrubyamruby Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I just really don't want to start over on the flawless acting achievement. Those take months/year to make real progress on. 
    Especially if you’ve already finished all your storylines, then it’s literally possible with these weekly storylines only, ant it will take years 🥲
    TOP 10
    A +++
    Playing since forever .. maybe 2015 (I don't remember that well)
    I've finised all my storylines for a while now

I joined Glu to get ideas how to continue playing and keeping things fun.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Was talking to the npc the reason for this? I was tapping normally then I talked to him and everything disappeared idk when you guys experienced this glitch. Since I see some of you got more stars than others
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • WonderHanniaWonderHannia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

There's not much we can do atm. I sent customer support a message with screenshots already but I doubt they'll get back to me before the timer runs out (already an hour gone for me). I just hope we'll be compensated.
    How can I send customer support a message? 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Was talking to the npc the reason for this? I was tapping normally then I talked to him and everything disappeared idk when you guys experienced this glitch. Since I see some of you got more stars than others
    I couldn’t talk to the guy in the right, just the guy in the suit
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @KalindaKing help us!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Ugh I wish I saw this earlier. I came straight here when I started the task and didn’t have anything. 
    Platform : iOS 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Failed the task because of this glitch 😢 
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    just opened the forum to see if anyone was having the same problem as me 😞 really wish I came on here before I started. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

How can I send customer support a message? 
    I send messages through the contact us button on the blue part at the bottom of the forums. It take you to a page where you will be asked what service you require which is Customer service/support. You are then taken into a page where you fill in details like your device (ios/android) , your email, the game that you're playing, make sure to put this game and then the message you have for support. Underneath the message box there is a place where you can upload screenshots, you can upload as many as you'd like but you have to upload them all in one go (So just make sure if you want more than 1, select all the ones you want). Once you've put in all of your information a box with a puzzle thing to prove you're not a bot will appear, you pick the picture they ask for and you'll get an email in response, the first one tells you they received it, second the actual response.

Sorry for making that longwinded, hope it helps :)