The Wild West movie shoot task not working

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glu is looking into it now, no need for more tickets. As soon as we have news, we’ll post it.  Thanks for all your help and patience everyone.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • WonderHanniaWonderHannia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It's happening to I think everyone who's started the task.

There's not much we can do atm. I sent customer support a message with screenshots already but I doubt they'll get back to me before the timer runs out (already an hour gone for me). I just hope we'll be compensated.
    How can I send customer support a message? 
    I send messages through the contact us button on the blue part at the bottom of the forums. It take you to a page where you will be asked what service you require which is Customer service/support. You are then taken into a page where you fill in details like your device (ios/android) , your email, the game that you're playing, make sure to put this game and then the message you have for support. Underneath the message box there is a place where you can upload screenshots, you can upload as many as you'd like but you have to upload them all in one go (So just make sure if you want more than 1, select all the ones you want). Once you've put in all of your information a box with a puzzle thing to prove you're not a bot will appear, you pick the picture they ask for and you'll get an email in response, the first one tells you they received it, second the actual response.

Sorry for making that longwinded, hope it helps :)
    Thank you!!!
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    honestly i’m just really hoping they’ll be able to restore my acting achievement streak because i’ll be REALLY upset if i lose that 😭😭😭
  • Jano017Jano017 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I just really don't want to start over on the flawless acting achievement. Those take months/year to make real progress on. 
    I hope they restore people’s streaks as part of the fix, that is what I am most worried about too! I’ve spent so much time working on the streaks and for it all to go away over a glitch?!? I’ve been reading that glu doesn’t really compensate players for errors like this but I’m really hoping that they do at least this. I don’t care about getting a couple k-stars as compensation, just protect my hard-won streaks!!
  • TravelingSleeperTravelingSleeper Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited January 2022
    It just happened to me as well.  I have reported the error,

MY ADVICE;  Do NOT Start the  hour movie task till we get the all clear.  Anyone who started it already will probably run out of time before it’s resolved. I’m trying to get hold of help, but the time is against us.   If you are stuck (alike me) then send a ticket to customer care. If enough of us contact them maybe they’ll fix it b4 Kalinda gets in.  
    How do I send a ticket to Glu?
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

😭 well at least I got some hearts towards this weekend’s love event. Also, glad we got the fan before starting Part 5.
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    same issue…feel like I should always look at the forum before doing anythingggg in this game. 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Still stuck, since 7 this morning. Hope it’s resolved soon.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    You guys remember the good old times when you could change the time in your phone and finish a gig that already expired. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I have an hour and a half till the shooting is over. I hope it’s fixed soon
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I hope everyone who lost their streaks from this glitch, get compensated.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    i took a screenshot of where my streak is i hope they put it back there 😭😭
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    bexgom said:
    LexKKH said:
    i took a screenshot of where my streak is i hope they put it back there 😭😭
    how did you do that? do you mean progress in the event?
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Simon just sent 5 stars. Ok, but what about my streak I was so close to closing that would’ve been 10 stars 😒
    as an update i got 5 kstars but it still haven’t been fixed for me
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    🙃
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    i’m on 9 too i’m going to cry
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    If I were you I’d start a reality show and complete it before this quest ends, maybe you can complete the achievement 🥲
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited January 2022
    ugh 5kstars seems silly and too small. I wish they'd let me do the event again.

EDIT: i spoke to soon. I didn't realise Liza was about to call and give me lots of event points as if I'd done the film shoot well.

But yeah I feel bad for people who had messed up achievements. I find it tough to keep track of achievements so idk if it affected me that way.
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited January 2022
    amo said:
    ugh 5kstars seems silly and too small. I wish they'd let me do the event again.

EDIT: i spoke to soon. I didn't realise Liza was about to call and give me lots of event points as if I'd done the film shoot well.

But yeah I feel bad for people who had messed up achievements. I find it tough to keep track of achievements so idk if it affected me that way.
    I agree. I feel like we should get what we would get for completing the achievement. Esp those within 25% completion. So money, stars, energy (for wasting it), level up points and event points for added measures wouldn’t have been too much to give. 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    5 k stars for this

Thanks glu.. I guess 🙄
    loraainec said:
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    If I were you I’d start a reality show and complete it before this quest ends, maybe you can complete the achievement 🥲
    I just tried and my camera man is gone, probably because the weekend dating event started. No acting gigs on my task bar either. But thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    bexgom said:
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    i’m on 9 too i’m going to cry
    Can you quickly do another acting gig before the timer on the bad Wild west task runs out? It might be worth it ...
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @xoKEri can't you go to the camera man at Miramount and start an event that way?
    xoKeri said:
    loraainec said:
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    I just tried and my camera man is gone, probably because the weekend dating event started. No acting gigs on my task bar either. But thanks for trying to help, I appreciate it ❤️
    if your camera man is gone you can just go to the studio in hollywood and he’s there!
  • FlackiszFlackisz Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    xoKeri said:
    loraainec said:
    xoKeri said:
    🙃
    Did you try going to mirimount studios in Hollywood? He should be there!
    Ahhh thanks you guys, I had no idea you could do that! I’ve done two and it still hasn’t triggered it, unfortunately I’m probably going to lose it anyway. I appreciate everybody’s help! ❤️
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I got Simon’s call with the kstars so started the gig assuming it was fixed. It wasn’t. 💀
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    The glitch luckily didn’t take me all the way back to 0% 😮‍💨 but the 5 k-stars was literally not enough 

The glitch luckily didn’t take me all the way back to 0% 😮‍💨 but the 5 k-stars was literally not enough 

it kept your streak?! omg please let it do that for all of us