❤️KK:H Weekend Event 1/14/22 - Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I just bought the feathers fan early in the voting booth, with 15 precious diamonds, because i wanted a fan for my doll, is usefull in many SYS themes. Aaaand, in a short time Kris gave me this one for free LOL 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don't be sorry. I got the yellow fan with the gloves originally from the event it was from and it's wonderful. Always scores well in SYS for me.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    🙃

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Julliette I did worst!! I bought that one that is exactly the same, but in a clearer motif 🤡🤡🤡

I wish I had bought yours, that at least is different
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Julia_KKH said:
    Julia_KKH said:
    The gig is expiring in a few minutes. My achievement is going to reset and I'm expecting compensation for this glitch
    I took screenshots at my achievement progress just in case they need to see that
    It doesn't change anything 
    I did the same thing and they had the audacity to say that everything was fine
    I was afraid of that, maybe my customer service person happens to be an understanding purson but i think not
    I really hope you get it
    Good luck doll!! 
    Thank you so much💕
    I just wrote a whole bible to customer care😅
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Nearly deleted the game, I’m so angry and sad. My scores are crap second time in a row, picked an ugly dress from the freebie and now my achievements are reset. Come on, Glu, this is not just issues with login as we had back in autumn, this has a huge impact and we have lost quite a bit, we really do deserve some pick-me-up after this 😢
  • Ritika_beeRitika_bee Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I can somewhat understand when new features are glitching. But a weekend event that's been going for years... I mean... 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Upd - just got a call from Liza and bonus points. But nothing else 😒
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Literally so so so annoyed @ glu

& still no customer care response

😒 my achievement was at 97% this better be rectified 

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Free box... 

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I have 1 hour left in the gig and I have no hope now they will fix it in time. Why they don't test their game before releasing things like these? At least in other games they apologize and compensate for the glitch and a good compensation 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • tinnnavalentinnnavalen Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Literally so so so annoyed @ glu

& still no customer care response

😒 my achievement was at 97% this better be rectified 

I barely have one star (besides the gold one) filled 🤣
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Anyone else only getting 1 hour dates? I’ve done close to 10 and every single one of them has only been an hour… thankfully I’ve only done them at Oak and the Montrobull Center so I’m not using a lot of energy, but it’s going to take forever to finish this event if I’m only getting 1 hour dates the whole time 🙃
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Anyone else only getting 1 hour dates? I’ve done close to 10 and every single one of them has only been an hour… thankfully I’ve only done them at Oak and the Montrobull Center so I’m not using a lot of energy, but it’s going to take forever to finish this event if I’m only getting 1 hour dates the whole time 🙃
    I’ve only been getting 8 hour dates.
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Just after reading this post and agreeing, I received an 8 hour date at the Montrobull Centre after a series of 1 hour dates for this event 😭😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Before
    after 
     Thanks glu 😠
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Before
    after 
     Thanks glu 😠
    That's just awful😭 I hope that if you contact support, they will compensate you or at least restore all your progress.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    @carramen_ thank you, I did contact them but I doubt they’ll do something other than apologize 

Before
    after 
     Thanks glu 😠
    I still got events points

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

My gig just finished and I was lucky enough to get three stars, but my progress for the "flawless acting" achievement is gone. The "on a roll" achievement wasn't affected at all, if anyone was worried about that.
    If you do have screenshots, please contact support so if they get flooded with the same complaints they'll actually do something and restore our progress or give us some form of compensation.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • aallyyssaaaallyyssaa Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Sorry but costumer support is really bad.. they never helped me with anything! All the bugs and mistakes I’ve been experiencing… they always just apologizing and don’t give a shit about me
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I love this skirt 😍 it’s quite hard to style though 
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot my "flawless acting" achievement before my gig ended 😭🥲🤡 I really hope CS can go in and set it back to what it was before 🙃
    She/Her
    Android
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Thought I was the only one having issues with not getting actions after completing a couple. Seems like it's been like this all morning for other dolls and nothings been done. If I knew I wouldn't have even started this gig!!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I got the hat hair in my free box. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Are you kidding me🤡

• RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I am loving the customer service responses and glu's radio silence about this issue🙃 I'm not sure what's going on because this isn't a new feature in the game but I'd love to be able to finish the storyline with more than one star