🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    My doll is sad, where are these blue things to tap?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    Medx said:
    Um...i have a problem. I started today's storyline event task and after a few clicks i'm not able to see those blue popups (the one on which we click to complete tasks) I have started the task already and i'm afraid i am going to end it with 1 star. 
    Same 😭
    @medx and @kkh_kylie I’m having the SAME issue…I started Wild West Part 5 hoping for bonus points for the dating event and I don’t have any blue tasks to complete. I think this glitch is going to make us fail the gig 😞

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Same!!! I hope its fixed before the task ends! I dont wanna lose my strike
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Glu- I understand issues happen with games sometimes and it's completely normal but when it starts to become a pattern that becomes unacceptable. Not even asking compensation bc ik its like banging my head against a wall.😫😫
    Just a request that perform proper checks and testing before you put something out. Issues once are fine, twice and thrice are fine. But not everytime. Hope you fix this!! Thanks in advance!!
  • ElliecalderElliecalder Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Medx said:
    Um...i have a problem. I started today's storyline event task and after a few clicks i'm not able to see those blue popups (the one on which we click to complete tasks) I have started the task already and i'm afraid i am going to end it with 1 star. 
    I'm having the same problem right now.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yes, There is a special thread for this, I’ve reported it, and My only suggestion is to send a ticket to Customer Care, I’m reaching out in every way I can. If the timer runs out before it’s fixed, I’m sure Glu will repair this for us.  So sorry for the inconvenience.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I submitted a customer support ticket but I’m not feeling hopeful about that. Last month I didn’t receive any of the holiday weekly gigs and reached out to CS twice — they didn’t understand the issue and said I simply ran out of new gigs. No response from Glu on the forum, no compensation and I missed all the holiday storylines. 😞 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Is this hair accessorie a seperate thing?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Basak said:

Is this hair accessorie a seperate thing?
    No
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'll wait to start the gig if you can't even do anything in it. Also I'm glad we got that fan as a gift but I still think we could have gotten the Ice Queen one. You shouldn't be hiding items you do give us while featuring that item right in front and center so people think they'd get it. 
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware of a glitch with today's quest and we'll look into it now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @KalindaKing how about those who lost achievement progress because of this??
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    The fix for the quest is now live. If you already started the last gig, unfortunately you won't be able to complete it. If you didn't start yet, then you'll be able to now. You may need to fully close (swipe away) and re-open the app. Thanks for your patience!
    LOL i’m so frustrated 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Sooo where is the compensation 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    we’re not even gonna get some compensation for this glitch???
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Omg this is insane 😤
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited January 2022
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I didn’t buy the outfit yet, so I didn’t start the gig yet but it’s unfair to those that did, not receive full points or at least a compensation of a few points. 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Simon called and gave 5 K-stars.
    The achievement is worth 10 & a lot of work.
    😌 I hope you guys get your % back.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Simon will call you with compensation if you started the gig earlier! I didn't announce it at the same time because it went live a bit later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Simon will call you with compensation if you started the gig earlier! I didn't announce it at the same time because it went live a bit later.
    I still have no bubbles to click in the gig and just started… I closed the game out and reopened multiple times and even restarted my phone still nothing.
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I still have no bubbles to click in the gig and just started… I closed the game out and reopened multiple times and even restarted my phone still nothing.

same here, was just coming to comment this. it's an absurd!
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    What about the remaining stars for our lost achievement progress? Most of us were nearly 100% and with barely any tasks left to do @ level 90+ it’s hard to rebuild achievements. 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing this is really unfair. we just have to sit and wait to fail the gig? how will we be compensated for this?
    I think the least they can do is trying to restore the loss of our achievement progress
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess you can't do the gig still? I was hoping this update would be glitch free. 
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.