🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited January 2022
    fallon said:
    Simon will call you with compensation if you started the gig earlier! I didn't announce it at the same time because it went live a bit later.
    I still have no bubbles to click in the gig and just started… I closed the game out and reopened multiple times and even restarted my phone still nothing.

same here, was just coming to comment this. it's an absurd!
    I’m so mad… I waiting to start because of this. I already sent a strongly worded message to cc… screenshotted all achievements that could potentially be ruined… deff not stepping down until they compensate. Don’t say you fixed a glitch when you didn’t!
    edited because I posted too soon
    I guess you can't do the gig still? I was hoping this update would be glitch free. 
    No you can’t 😒
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited January 2022
    If you tried to start the gig now and it didn't work, did you fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game first?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

@KalindaKing am I going to lose my progress?
    If you tried to start the gig now and it didn't work, did you fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game first?
    Yes
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the bonus points that we’re always given when we finish weekly storylines? Will we be missing that too? 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Also lost a lot of fans for not finishing the event 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the bonus points that we’re always given when we finish weekly storylines? Will we be missing that too? 
    You'll get the bonus points!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SuzanneSSuzanneS Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @KalindaKing what about us who lost this progress because we couldnt finish the shoot??
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    So upset. 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    The issue is still not fixed @KalindaKing
    I have forced to close before starting the event but no tasks in the event. 

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    SuzanneS said:
    @KalindaKing what about us who lost this progress because we couldnt finish the shoot??
    I don't think they will answer these questions
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Well, all the play time & money I along with others have put into the game, Glu sure isn’t showing any appreciation or consideration for players. Far too many glitches and mishaps with inadequate compensation for these inconveniences. Then expects players to spend more money to make up for their mistakes. Unacceptable. Glu seems to be lazy with production and release of these updates, with no proper measures in place to rectify issues for players. And customer support blaming players for Glu’s issues… 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    We released a fix for the quest this morning and gave compensation through a call from Simon. If you were already assigned the gig before the fix was released, then the fix won't work for you and therefore you can't complete the gig. Sorry for the confusion. I shared your feedback about your achievement process but I don't think we can address it.
    so honestly, and i’m not asking this sarcastically at all, what do we do? i waited to start when i saw there was a glitch but now that there still is one i don’t want to start and lose all of my achievements. so now i just can’t move forward in the game unless i lose all of my achievement progress? 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Before and after
    it didn’t affect my streak but I have seen other dolls that have had theirs set back to 0% completion and I feel so bad for those dolls. I think glu should reinstate their progress 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    We released a fix for the quest this morning and gave compensation through a call from Simon. If you were already assigned the gig before the fix was released, then the fix won't work for you and therefore you can't complete the gig. Sorry for the confusion. I shared your feedback about your achievement process but I don't think we can address it.
    So there's no point in doing that gig cause it'll just ruin our achievements and we already got the free gift....
    But if we don't do it and it's in the task bar forever, those of us who have no other gigs won't be getting any more k-star gigs from Simon 
    There's just no winning with this game 😐
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    before

and after

thanks glu 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    do reality shows go towards that streak?  if so, then i don't think i'm really that upset about the reset because I'll get to get the prizes from each level again.. it's a given that we're going to be doing reality shows so no need to worry about running out... but if reality shows don't count?.... #@$&%*(@#$&%(@#$&!%&!()@#&%!()@&#% argh... smh
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I started the quest after Kalinda said the problem was fixed but guess what 🤡

• RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I started the quest after Kalinda said the problem was fixed but guess what 🤡

Same. I even closed the game, swiped away and opened it again, still not working.
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Lol glu acts like 5 kstars is a good compensation, but it’s really nothing.
    Anyone remember when we would get 30 k-stars whenever the game was down?
    I used to enjoy this & get excited because, I could spin kollections lol.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Can someone share which items are from the 11.10 please? 😅

Is there a thread with all of the items and when they may be released?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Honestly I'm surprised there was any compensation at all. Last update the game was making some of our devices heat up and they did nothing for that one.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.