Options

The Wild West movie shoot task not working

13Next

Comments

• Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    The glitch luckily didn’t take me all the way back to 0% 😮‍💨 but the 5 k-stars was literally not enough 

Girl sorry to say that but it didn’t mess up because the event wasn’t an appearance 🥲 Check the acting achievement 
  • Options
    bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Do reality shows count as acting gigs even though there’s a separate streak achievement just for reality shoots?
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    amo said:
    ugh 5kstars seems silly and too small. I wish they'd let me do the event again.

EDIT: i spoke to soon. I didn't realise Liza was about to call and give me lots of event points as if I'd done the film shoot well.

But yeah I feel bad for people who had messed up achievements. I find it tough to keep track of achievements so idk if it affected me that way.
    The event points were going to be given to us regardless of whether there was a glitch or not. It happens every time we finish a weekly storyline on time.

That means we really only got 5 kstars for the glitch and i wish it would've been 10 at least
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    oh @carramen_ i didn't know that. thanks for the info :(
  • Options
    loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    Do reality shows count as acting gigs even though there’s a separate streak achievement just for reality shoots?
    I’m not sure… I never stop to think about that, I always thought they counted as acting gigs until now 🥴
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I appreciate the 5 k stars, but seriously only 5? These screw ups happen way too often, just last week I had a ticket missing for the Sys, and the small make ups barley make up for the issues. I seriously love this game but these screw ups happen too much. But thanks anyways. 
  • Options
    jsolenskyjsolensky Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yeah I got 5 K-stars and didn't even know why (it was before I started the Wild West task). Now I'm stuck in it - there should be a lot more coming than a measly 5 K-stars.
  • Options
    DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I haven't played this game in a while due to all the glitches and annoying bugs, and when I come on for the first time to do this event there's this new bug and now I lose my achievement progress... zz lmao c'mon this is just ridiculous at this point, a 5kstar "compensation" is just laughable 
  • Options
    bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Maybe I’m being dramatic, but losing my streak almost has me wanting to quit 😅
  • Options
    tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts

• Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Was the glitch supposed to be fixed? I just started the gig and it still doesn’t work
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Was the glitch supposed to be fixed? I just started the gig and it still doesn’t work
    If you were assigned the gig before they fixed it then unfortunately it still won’t work for you. According to Kalinda. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    julia19 said:
    If you were assigned the gig before they fixed it then unfortunately it still won’t work for you. According to Kalinda. 
    Oh I see, the quest was assigned to me in the morning so I guess it won’t work 😔
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    tushhh0 said:

Mr. Krabs aside, mine reset to ZERO at my own level, also.🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    THANKS GLU!!!! K stars totally make up for this 🙄
  • Options
    amrubyamruby Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This is not fair 😭😭😭😭
    I am so mad I really was thinking I should just delete the game and quit playing…. 🤬
    TOP 10
    A +++
    Playing since forever .. maybe 2015 (I don't remember that well)
    I've finised all my storylines for a while now

I joined Glu to get ideas how to continue playing and keeping things fun.
  • Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    THANKS GLU!!!! K stars totally make up for this 🙄
    This is what I mean, 5 stars, we still get bad reviews for something we had no control over. Again I really love this game but this deserves more than just five measly k stars that we could gain by watching ads. 
  • Options
    MikeyCyprusMikeyCyprus Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I’m assuming they must be working on the glitch now to those asking, as I can’t currently get into the game. Anybody else? 
  • Options
    tiffanygdtiffanygd Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    🙃🙃🙃 
  • Options
    aprado007aprado007 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Well that’s a bummer. I sent a ticket 
  • Options
    EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    In case anyone was wondering if it was fixed yet, the answer is no. 

I just started it and not ONE single bubble came up. I literally cannot earn one single blue star. 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Options
    jsolenskyjsolensky Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    If they don't compensate for it adequately I'm deleting and moving on. I spend a good amount of money on it, too.
  • Options
    aliaxaliax Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Was talking to the npc the reason for this? I was tapping normally then I talked to him and everything disappeared idk when you guys experienced this glitch. Since I see some of you got more stars than others
    i just started the event and there were no actions for me to do since the very start, so if nothing is fixed i will get a 1 star :/
  • Options
    PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    In case anyone was wondering if it was fixed yet, the answer is no. 

I just started it and not ONE single bubble came up. I literally cannot earn one single blue star. 

I started my gig around the same time as you, and mine worked with no issues. Pretty unfair that some players can complete it and others can't... what a mess
  • Options
    xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    xoKeri said:
    🙃

🥲
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'm still putting off doing this gig. Glu needs to get it together and take responsibility. The fact that something goes wrong every single update means things aren't really being checked on enough. And we keep getting things we didn't ask for but not the things we actually asked for, repeatedly. I would join the people who want to quit if I didn't want to lose all of my progress from playing a long time.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

Forgot to post this but this is what they said to me after I had contacted support. In total, I got 20 kstars (15 as compensation and 5 from Simon's call) and though I might not have been too upset with losing my progress, 15kstars isn't enough for those who had 99% on the flawless acting achievement.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    carramen_ said:

Forgot to post this but this is what they said to me after I had contacted support. In total, I got 20 kstars (15 as compensation and 5 from Simon's call) and though I might not have been too upset with losing my progress, 15kstars isn't enough for those who had 99% on the flawless acting achievement.
    I had 99% and they’ve essentially told me I’m SOL. No compensation other than what everyone got (5 k stars). I’m fighting with them about it (well technically, they’re ignoring my messages for 24+ hours at a time lol), but this inconsistency in customer service on top of the constant glitches is just ridiculous. I’m glad they compensated you further (as they absolutely should!), but MAN if this doesn’t make me even more mad…

I also refuse to believe that they can’t reinstate achievements. They reinstate things all the time. I think they just don’t want to since so many players were impacted. 
  • Options
    DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I wish I had seen this thread before starting the gig. I'll contact support and hopefully they'll reply quickly 😕
    Me too..lol I totally forgot about the Glu discussion threads🙃 At least they gave some type of compensation, but it might mess up our goals for 5--star completed quests.  
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I messaged the support, my acting achievement was on 92% before the glitch, and they actually rewarded me my 10 stars in about 2hrs time.