❤️KK:H Weekend Event 1/14/22 - Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    So glad I checked the forum before the event, which never usually happens but so disappointed for everyone else who has started the event and lost their achievement streak 😞 I hope everyone gets compensated fairly!

Was really looking forward to this weekend but now instead constantly checking this forum for updates on the glitch!
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I will be really mad if we don’t get compensated .. my day is already ruined lol (pls don’t hate me, I’m really obsessed with this game)
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Just not a good day I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    the costume care don't even answer 💀
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    This game has been up and running far too long to be having issues like this, honestly. I’m upset I didn’t check the forum before starting that gig. I have 2 hours left in it so I’m hoping that it gets fixed before then but if not my 98% achievement with be at zero😑
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm glad I came to check the forum before starting the gig but it's so unfair that many players are losing their progress in achievements because of this glitch.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I just got 5 freaking kstars for this mess! 5! Freaking! Kstars! 🤣🤣lmao this is so sad it’s funny
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    justanna said:
    I just got 5 freaking kstars for this mess! 5! Freaking! Kstars! 🤣🤣lmao this is so sad it’s funny
    And then the issue still isn’t fixed!😒
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I just got a call from Simon saying sorry about the problem on the movie set today, here’s 5 kstars. 🙄 went back to see if I can finish the movie as I still have an hour left and it’s still broken. Love that!!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm so frustrated with only 1 and 2 hour long dates, I keep wasting the hearts from Monstrobull Centre fancy wine task! And it's taking forever to get to prizes 😭 What happened to 4, 6 and 8 hour dates???
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I didn't screenshot but fb dye. Opened more boxes and dye too. Not even energy or event points.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Ilze said:
    I'm so frustrated with only 1 and 2 hour long dates, I keep wasting the hearts from Monstrobull Centre fancy wine task! And it's taking forever to get to prizes 😭 What happened to 4, 6 and 8 hour dates???
    I actually think two hour dates are ideal. If you're not low on kash, you can do a 2 hour date with 9 energy. Whereas with 4 or 8 hour dates take more energy and you can't do them in bulk.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I actually think two hour dates are ideal. If you're not low on kash, you can do a 2 hour date with 9 energy. Whereas with 4 or 8 hour dates take more energy and you can't do them in bulk.
    The issue was that the fancy wine task usually popped up when I only had like 1 heart left to fill, and other task was 9 or / and 8 energy ones... so if I chose the less energy task, I just wasted all the extra hearts. It just kept happening like that in my game, that's why I was frustrated. But now 8hr and 4hour dates popped up for me so it's all good again, it's all about the balance 😊
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how many hearts 6 and 8 hour dates give? Just wondering if they’re worth the energy
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Got what I wanted 😍🧡

She looks like a detective from a movie 🕵🏻‍♀️

I love this! I always had a hard time styling this trench coat. Definitely stealing this outfit 😉. I just need some boots. Where are they from, please?
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Got excited for the eye makeup in this kollection cause it looked similar to my fave eye makeup/shape but uh 😟😟 it’s a bit frightening haha

wish we could change the colors of all the lip and eye looks!

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm obsessed with the fan we got! I also think I'm going to save the storyline outfit for VIP. 
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

WHY
  • TravelingSleeperTravelingSleeper Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

WHY
    Why do they put these in those boxes…it’s 40 Kstars and you have energy and a lame jumper in it🤨
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    wanted the pants but i’m not complaining 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    if you date someone who isn’t your husband do they break up with you?
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    kaybee said:
    You should be able to date them until they ask you to be their girlfriend. You can’t be in two relationships at once but you can go on dates with other people. I’ve done this a couple of times so hopefully they didn’t change it
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Nina6475 said:
    kaybee said:
    You should be able to date them until they ask you to be their girlfriend. You can’t be in two relationships at once but you can go on dates with other people. I’ve done this a couple of times so hopefully they didn’t change it
    I think this is right. I went on two dates with Nikolai even though I’m married 😅
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I am just going to take my K-stars and wait for VIP. 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

This pallet? Oof. Awful. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!