🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I swiped away and reopened my game, and I  started the gig right now and it’s still not working @kalindaking
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I’m glad that I waited to turn down the outfit so the gig worked for me after I turned it down. So if you are waiting to turn it down or buy it at a later time it should work for you hopefully. 

I’m sorry for all of you that were impacted by the glitch. I hope glu compensates you! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

@KalindaKing am I going to lose my progress?
    @KalindaKing I also didn’t get event points when the gig finished…
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I started my gig just now and I have 0 action bubbles… nice
    iOS player 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Ninish said:
    WHY are there male items in everyone’s kudos boxes. You should know by the feedback on the forum by now that no one wants male items. Most dolls just play with two female dolls for duets anyways cause no one wants to waste kstars/diamonds on items their doll can’t even use!!
    Pff I personally dressed my male doll a few times for sys duets. Are you 100% sure absolutely everyone is against winning male doll items? I personally don't have anything against male items(except manbun. I hate manbuns)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I don’t want male items in my kudos boxes!!!! @KalindaKing please take them out!!!!! I don’t want male items in my closet at all!!!
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Finally bumped into my secret lover who I'm DYING to have something serious with!!

*cough*cough* 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Can you fix our squads closets????
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I prefer that because I'm never doing Duets with a male doll I have to spend Kstars on. I didn't even ask for Duets in the first place. Taking 10 minutes just on the first look? No thanks. I wish I didn't want to do the next one so I could skip it. 
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So the gig isn't working yet? Honestly, I wouldn't wanna be in Kalinda's shoes right now, I've been in that situation where you're the messenger and the information they ask you to pass on is not right so you end up in the middle of the chaos and it sucks lol

I know we're aware it's not Kalinda's fault but it stresses me out 🤭

However, I agree with the general feeling of disappointment and frustration, this shouldn't be happening after all this time, it's not even a new feature and the compensation wasn't fair for those who lost their progress in achievements 🙁
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I just tried doing the quest and there are no actions for completing the quest. I waited till now to accept the gig and this still happened to me. Shouldn’t I be compensated for everything that I’m going to lose by this glitch? 
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’m really confused, those of us who did not start the gig, do we just never complete the storyline? Or do we delay it until we complete our achievement and then start it? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm just going to keep waiting to do the gig. 
    Platform: Android

• PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    SalinaB11 said:
    I’m really confused, those of us who did not start the gig, do we just never complete the storyline? Or do we delay it until we complete our achievement and then start it? 
    I'm confused too... I'm curious if we'll be able to complete next week's storyline if we don't do this gig
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I did @alvaas
    edited January 2022
    thancc ig..
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    well well welll
    i thought the issue with the storyline was solved and i started it.. and what a surprise - still no actions!! 
    tbh 5 stars as a compensation is a joke 
    we are losing our achievements 
    by experiencing so many issues with the game for the past half a year i started to think on giving up the game 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @HaleyMcKay Same. 5 stars is ridiculous. I think they should give at least 50. I'm also thinking of not bothering with this game anymore. I'm just glad that I stopped spending real cash on it a couple of years ago.
    They should have given us 5 diamonds instead of 5 kstars 🤔also why people who started the task after the "fix" still cannot finish it?
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    They should have given us 5 diamonds instead of 5 kstars 🤔also why people who started the task after the "fix" still cannot finish it?
    I think what Kalinda said was that if you have already been asigned the task (bought or turned down the outfit) you are not able to get that fixed
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Can we have a timer when you at least 4/5 it would be great to have 5/5 but idk if we get a countdown at 5/5.

I want to spend them on dolls when SYS finishes but idk how long I have left on my timer, can you please implement it into the game. @KalindaKing
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.