šŸ’ŽThe Elite ListšŸ’Ž {Squad Thread} āœØPlease DON'T post here unless you're a member. {FULL}

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Are we adding a new member?
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
    @itisyukiwong hey I wanted to ask you something.How do you have items from kimiversary and the eyes from the gemini sys when you said you restarted your game?Ā 
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @PrincessCDette I agree. We should try giving them out equally . Also, Iā€™ve just given you a kudo šŸ’•
    @PrincessCDette Iā€™ll give you a kudo when they refill šŸ˜‚
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    The kudos system like everything else is super flawed. Giving 5 kudos when the Squad has 15 members is, again, flawed. I truly believe it's about making people engage with the Squad button.

Also, I get that people are frustrated by not receiving kudos in a timely manner (or at all) but I think until we get the hang of the new system let's give people a little bit of leeway. If in a few days or a week there is still a lack of kudos being handed out then we'll revisit. I know that for me personally, I have to remind myself to open that tab. So maybe others aren't used to it yet either. Idk. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    Got a question. I'm 92% sure that after I handed out my kudos it said I had 22 minutes until my next set. But now it says 23 hours!! Um what?! Did this happen to anyone else?

Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    MsMKT86 said:
    Got a question. I'm 92% sure that after I handed out my kudos it said I had 22 minutes until my next set. But now it says 23 hours!! Um what?! Did this happen to anyone else?

Yes,same thing happened to meĀ 
    edited January 2022
    I want to post about kudos system again. My opinion has changed and I wanted to share with the Squad.

I didn't want to be the person that did this kind of thing but then again I don't care.

PREFACE: I'm not doing this to start a fight and/or drama. I'm just pointing out something that I think is unfair to the Squad at large.

These two dolls have received kudos but not given any to anyone else. But each have played recently. I don't think that's fair. There are a few dolls in the Squad who haven't received any kudos and who haven't given any. This isn't the case with the above dolls.

I feel like if you're going to participate, then do it, but be all in. Other dolls are literally trying to trigger things to show up in the feed in order to receive kudos. The least everyone could do is give them one. Especially if you've already received them.Ā 

I think that the wait time is so long on the kudos replenishing because if you have 15 members you should be able to maybe open a kudo palette a day or every two days depending on how active your feed is.Ā 

Anyway, I just wanted to say I think it's unfair for the dolls who are giving and receiving to have to suffer because of the dolls who are receiving kudos but not giving any in return.Ā 

So thank y'all for giving me kudos! I will return the favor!

So I got a kudos box:

Thank you!! šŸ˜˜
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hey, everyone! Iā€™m desperate for a squad so I just started Ā searching forum squad names and saw you had a spot open so I applied. I log in daily, make occasional purchases, and have kudos to give out!
    bellaboo_ said:
    Hey, everyone! Iā€™m desperate for a squad so I just started Ā searching forum squad names and saw you had a spot open so I applied. I log in daily, make occasional purchases, and have kudos to give out!
    @bellaboo_ What's your in-game name? @PrincessCDette needs to know to accept you into the Squad!Ā 
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    bellaboo_ said:
    @bellaboo_ What's your in-game name? @PrincessCDette needs to know to accept you into the Squad!Ā 
    @MsMKT86 @PrincessCDette

Iā€™m Bella in the game!
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited January 2022
    .Ā 
    MsMKT86 said:
    I want to post about kudos system again. My opinion has changed and I wanted to share with the Squad.

I didn't want to be the person that did this kind of thing but then again I don't care.

PREFACE: I'm not doing this to start a fight and/or drama. I'm just pointing out something that I think is unfair to the Squad at large.

These two dolls have received kudos but not given any to anyone else. But each have played recently. I don't think that's fair. There are a few dolls in the Squad who haven't received any kudos and who haven't given any. This isn't the case with the above dolls.

I feel like if you're going to participate, then do it, but be all in. Other dolls are literally trying to trigger things to show up in the feed in order to receive kudos. The least everyone could do is give them one. Especially if you've already received them.Ā 

I think that the wait time is so long on the kudos replenishing because if you have 15 members you should be able to maybe open a kudo palette a day or every two days depending on how active your feed is.Ā 

Anyway, I just wanted to say I think it's unfair for the dolls who are giving and receiving to have to suffer because of the dolls who are receiving kudos but not giving any in return.Ā 

Thatā€™s what I was trying to say before but didnā€™t want to name anyone or make them feel bad plus it was only the second or so day. But like I mentioned before itā€™s unfair not to give out any kudos whilst they are being awarded some by other dolls.
    bellaboo_ said:
    MsMKT86 said:
    bellaboo_ said:
    @MsMKT86 @PrincessCDette

Iā€™m Bella in the game!
    @bellaboo_ welcome to the squad šŸ’•
    Thank you for all the kudos!! First box šŸ˜šŸ˜ canā€™t wait to see what you dolls get in your boxes.Ā 
    Finally placed high enough in Gold to get the hair!!

Happy with my picks!!! Would rather pick a item than kstars but glad itā€™s not energy, cash or dye so canā€™t complain. And love the bubble gum pink dress šŸ˜ also canā€™t believe they add male items as prizes šŸ˜¬ glad I dodged it this time but would probably end up picking it in the future. Anyways would love to see what prizes you dolls win, be sure to post them on here. I enjoy seeing the prizes people win!
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    ATTENTION ELITE LIST:
    I'm not here to tell you how to play your game. But the rules have been amended to reflect the Kudos system.Ā 

This is unacceptable to me. I don't know if this person is active on the forum or not but that's irrelevant.

This is exactly what @MsMKT86 was referring to, if I'm not mistaken this is one of the squad members she called out.

I am giving this member until the end of this SYS to start contributing Kudos to others. If they have not given any by the end I am removing them from the squad.

In the meantime I amĀ NOTĀ personally giving them any kudos. I would advise others to do the same but feel free to do what you choose.Ā 
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great!Ā 
    Android User off an on from 2014

I've placed high in two consecutive SYS. I don't see this trend continuing especially since I have zero ideas for the next TB SYS.Ā 

Thanks for the kudos!! Really happy with my pick!
    Thanks for the kudos!! Really happy with my pick!
    What's that look like on your Doll?Ā 
    @MsMKT86 like this, quickly styled it.
    edited February 2022
    I love that!
    It looks amazing on you, @iqrahussain06!Ā 
    I forgot to screenshot my actual Kudos Box but I got this dress out of it! I absolutely love it!

MsMKT86 said:
    I love that! It looks amazing on you, @iqrahussain06!Ā 
    Thank you šŸ’•
    Sad that kudos are refilling only twice a week. Use to get so many before and now hardly any kudos. Opened this box yesterday and so happy with the pick. I didnā€™t notice at first but the braid has several tiny daises, which will be perfect for the floral sys event.
    Some inspo for the SYS! I hope it does well and I have enough stuff for me and a duet doll.

Just a look I quite liked but didnā€™t score well šŸ™ƒĀ 
    Just a look I quite liked but didnā€™t score well šŸ™ƒĀ 
    That deserves better than a 2. I think that people don't know exactly what to wear on a picnic. Especially since I've seen so many swimsuits in my VB.Ā