🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Just created a squad for anyone seeking to join a group who actively gives out kudos!! (Squad# 259510)
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @StellaKKH some of us have noticed that they refill sometime overnight (probably 5am et like when all the events starts) and that the timer that counts down to 12pm et is wrong. So until they fix it, the timer is useless
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Does anyone know if purchasing a business but not fully upgrading and furnishing will count towards getting kudos?
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    @maggiey, I didn't know that, thank you! <3 

🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Only realised Kudos is a new update to the game, the whole time I thought it was a VIP perk 😂
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Anyone know if the lookbook glitch is being fixed?
    @KalindaKing
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts

Rikk said:
    Was anyone else able to see the lookbooks of certain members (playing the same gender) before the update, but not afterwards?

Now some players have a notification saying they updated their lookbook, but that I can’t view those players’  looks all of a sudden. Does this possibly mean that they might be hackers? Any input is appreciated 
    Same, it’s so weird. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @KalindaKing
    I heard that it's apparently intentional to keep the hackers/modders out of this game. So players can't buy from them. Someone I know had a Glu employee tell that to them directly. I don't know if this is happening to just hackers/modders, but I hope it's not affecting the rest.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Ccrz96Ccrz96 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    First kudos box ✨
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    LexKKH said:
    @KalindaKing
    I heard that it's apparently intentional to keep the hackers/modders out of this game. So players can't buy from them. Someone I know had a Glu employee tell that to them directly. I don't know if this is happening to just hackers/modders, but I hope it's not affecting the rest.
    That makes sense, but at the same time the majority of my squad is experiencing this problem. I doubt they are all hackers/modders 😭😭
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I just hope they don't do things like they did this week make next weeks TB korean street style 😩
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My kudos box pick. Happy for the diamonds but I thought there would be more items in the boxes.

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Do we have a list of actions that are "kudos" worthy? I don't remember if the list was comprehensive. 

From my squad it seems like:
    - Having a baby
    - Levelling up
    - Finishing SYS? (one of my squad members finished #29 so perhaps just participating?)
    - Reaching A list for comeback quest

I remember hearing buying businesses also is "kudos" worthy
    Platform: iOS
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    lulula said:
    Do we have a list of actions that are "kudos" worthy? I don't remember if the list was comprehensive. 

- Having a baby
    - Levelling up
    - Finishing SYS? (one of my squad members finished #29 so perhaps just participating?)

Also purchasing currency!
  • Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    No tickets. No timer
  • PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Pearl said:
    lulula said:

- Having a baby
    - Levelling up

Also purchasing currency!
    Getting married as well!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    lulula said:

- Having a baby
    - Levelling up

For SYS events, it seems to be 2 different actions that are worthy for kudos. One if you reach the last earnable and then a second separate one for your TS ranking (I agree, it doesn't seem like it matters where you rank)

Also buying from look books with diamonds makes the person who bought the item worthy of receiving kudos. 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Just wanted to share that I actually had a good experience with customer care today and feel as if I received appropriate compensation for once! I did send screenshots of the achievement that I lost. I was not backing down and thankfully it worked! 
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    First kudos box  :)

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Was anyone able to complete the storyline gig? I never started it because I read the "fix" didn't work but I don't want to miss the event points
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Why does it say this if sys hasn’t even finished yet 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    My first kudos box 

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.